The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Challenge Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Suggestions   Challenge Suggestions Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Jane and Harriet are sitting arm in arm, as always, but this time Harriet's holding a stack of paper for her sister and the two seem EXTREMELY giggly and excited about something. Hell, Jane even starts the conversation.

"So, I know the challenges for this season have already been decided, but I have to say I am LOVING the little outfits everyone is wearing and I have some suggestions for future seasons."

"First off," she pulled out one sketch of a VERY muscular man in a... fur loin cloth? Wielding an ax. "I'm sure the viewers at home would agree that THIS would be some fine eye candy. I could totally see Joel pulling this little number off."

Challenge Suggestions Hot_by_petitetarte-dbrbmgn

"We also have a sexy super hero--it's cheap too so you're welcome. You just need a speedo, a cape, and some body paint."

"And sexy Santa, because I've been a very naughty girl~"

"Jesus calm down our parents are going to be watching this!"

She laughed at that, flushing and trying to cover up the 'Sleigh' tramp stamp she'd put so much time and love into drawing. "Oh uh... Sorry papa!"

Harriet couldn't hold back a giggle as she finished up their diary. "We don't really have ideas for the challenges themselves, but showing off all the hot people you cast for this show is more important anyway."
Back to top Go down

Challenge Suggestions
Page 1 of 1