The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writers (Cock) Block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Writers (Cock) Block Empty
PostSubject: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 pm

In the morning the day after the eviction, Natasha sat outside and attempted to work on a poem. 'They say absence makes the heart grow fonder/But it's in your eyes that I want to wander...' She pauses and rubs her temple. "Ugh, no," she mumbles to herself. "Is that good?" She lets out a frustrated groan.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Like a cartoon villain, Tobias magically popped up from behind Natasha. He peered over her shoulder, a sly grin on his face.

Writers (Cock) Block Giphy

"Hey homegirl, wachu workin on?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:11 pm

After realizing that her reaction was a bit... much, she turned around to see who it was. "Oh... it's just you Tobias." She relaxes a bit. "I'm just trying to work on a poem is all." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 pm

"Ooh sorry, girl! Who were ya expectin, Freddy Kreuger? Well, 'tis the season, as they always say..." Well, they do say that. Just not for this holiday.

"A poem? Well my lady," he said, careful not to make the same mistake twice and accidentally say THE THING. "Ya boy loves bea-OOO-tiful poetry. Need a...second pair of eyes?"

He plopped down in front of her, smiling and waiting intently for her to read it aloud.

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:46 pm

"Oh!" Natasha smiles sheepishly. "Um... well, I think I should maybe... um, finish writing more than two lines." She chuckles. "And maybe if it wasn't as... personal. I-I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:42 pm

REJECTED.

"Well...well how bout ya boy help inspire you? I can pose like a Greek God. Maybe I could be your muse. You know what I mean? Yeah you get it girl."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 am

”Uh... wrong art form Tobias,” Natasha chuckles and covers her mouth with her hand. She then removes it to finish her sentence. “But, nice attempt.”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 am

"Nah nah girl, ya see my pose can be transformed into a literary art. But uh, I getcha girl...Tobi knows when he ain't wanted. You do you boo," he said, smiling and pointing finger guns at her as he backed away. First "m'lady" now this? Damn boi, why you always gotta mess up with this girl?
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

”Wait, watch out for that!—“ CRASH. “Potted plant.” Natasha rushes over to Tobias, who had just fallen over. “Are you okay, Tobi?”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:05 am

At this point, Jules had sauntered out for his usual afternoon nap tanning session. He spotted Tobias and made sure to pick a chair that was JUST close enough to overhear the boy flirting with Natasha. It was ADORABLE and he was so proud that his little protégé had such good taste!

... Or at least he WOULD have been proud if the boy was any good. He... sucked. He didn't suck in a good way, either. This was just straight up AWFUL and Jules really felt for the guy. He continued to listen on in horror, however, considering it a kind of reconnaissance mission.

When Tobias 'accidentally' fell into a plant, Jules was cheering (on the inside). NOW WAS HIS CHANCE!! SAY SOMETHING SMOOTH, TOBIAS!! MAKE HER LAUGH!!
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:12 am

Tobias did not pull the smooth moves this time. On the ground, he rubbed the back of his head as he got up. Play it cool boi, you can turn this around.

"Yeah girly don't you worry, Tobi falls but Tobi always bounces back!"

Nailed it! Lowkey embarrassed as heck, he scrambled to his feet and tried to leave before things somehow, someway got worse. "Bye boo!"

As he continued to back away (he never learns), he noticed Jules nearby. "Sup boyo, enjoyed the view?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:18 am

Jules just laughs, super chill as always. “I did! You remind me of a much younger, less sexy version of myself. We have the same great taste in women!”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Tobias looked back at Natasha's general direction and panicked for a second.

"Whoa dude was that your girl?" He put his palms out pleadingly, signaling them in a "no way" fashion.

"I didn't know man! I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Jules scoffed, waving away Tobias' petty concerns. "It's fine. I know she isn't the one you've REALLY got your eye on, anyway." He winked knowingly. "Flirt away! But... Your technique. Tut tut tut it needs some work."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:02 pm

He would have said he's got his eyes on every girl equally, but he didn't want to make Jules jealous (though he didn't realize how wrong he really was). He raised his finger in protest and began to speak but then stopped himself and thought about it for a second.

"I don— Wait. My technique?" He puts his hands on his hips and looks off into the distance, attempting to be stoic and cool. "There's nothing wrong with my technique! I've got the ladies wrapped around my fingertips."

Despite trying to keep his cool, it was obvious he became insecure as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm

"Sure you do, sure you do... But, can you lock DOWN any of those ladies?" He shook his head, 'tutt'ing again. "And your body language is all wrong. You can get them interested and laughing with all your jokes, but you've got to make them REALLY feel something STRONG once you've caught their interest."

He sits up a bit, finally taking off his sunglasses. "Tell me, how did you seduce your first girlfriend." Jules then motions to a chair. "Take a seat. Let's talk man-to-man."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Tobias looked down at his body as Jules said his body language was all wrong. "There's nothin wrong with my body! I've got poise for DAYS." He kicked up one foot against his other leg and moved to lean cooly, but there was nothing to lean on so he almost fell over.

"Well, uh. Maybe homeboy gotta point." He sat down on the lawn chair next to Jules.

"First girlfriend? Aboooout that..." Tobias leaned back and closed his eyes, smiling big. "She was big, bodacious and beautiful. I courted the HECK out of homegirl. All I said was hi to her and she was BEGGIN' for more. This really happened. Definite facts. It was real."

Tobias sighed. "Nah, never happened. Tobi here had his first girlfriend when he was eleven. I was a lil ladies man from birth, ya feel? But trust me when I say nobody breaks your heart like an older woman. Twelve-year old Kimmy G. broke my heart for reals."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Oh god this kid hasn't started dating yet.

Don't say anything to discourage him, Jules thought. Just very gently let him know that there's a difference in dating when you become... an adult. Like maybe don't court a girl by bringing her Hot Wheelz.

Jules stroked his very artsy and totally unintentional chin scruff. "Hmm I see I see... I remember my first heartbreak, too. I was 15, she got pregnant, her family hated me, and stress tore us apart." He said all of this WAY too calmly, even shrugging at the end. "But c'est la vie, my friend. Life goes on. You court many women, many men--sometimes accidentally--and you'll eventually find destiny in a fleshy and very sensual form."

"Have you... tried seriously pursuing anyone since Kimmy G.?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Tobias leaned forward as Jules told his story. His eyes grew wide, hearing about this woman he courted. At only 15! Tobi wish he had that kind of mojo.

He started biting his nails in suspense as Jules told his story. After a long pause, he finally said: "....You're...so...COOL. Julio gotta teach me his ways, brobro!"

He thought a bit about Jules's question. "Seriously pursuing anyone? I don't even know the MEANING of the phrase!" He really didn't. "But I've been scoping out ladies from now through Timbuktu and ya boi NEVER give up. Not even on this show, ya feels? Yeah you feel."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm

"I feel... But I feel that YOU need to feel more." Jules sat up, motioning towards his chest. "In order to properly court and seduce women--or men--you need to fall so DEEPLY and PASSIONATELY in love that you can hardly breathe when you aren't around them!"

Jules, you sexy bastard, lay off a little. This boy is a virgin he doesn't even know how good dating gets.

"That is, uh... Pick one woman. Zero in on her, learn everything about her, comfort her when she needs it. Only once you have committed to a woman will you learn how to properly seduce women."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:07 pm

"Feel...more?" It had never occurred to Tobias. "Ya boi always THOT he had a way with words ta make the ladies SWOON."

But maybe he never let emotions come from within. At this point did he even know how to speak from the heart?

"Well, uh, Tobi here kinda got a girl in mind, but uh..." He scratched his head and looked off to the side. "Ta be frank I don't think she's really into me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Writers (Cock) Block 200w

A girl NOT into Tobias? Uh, who was this boy hitting on and why was he not going after Jane, the one that was clearly all over him?? He decided to investigate.

"Well... There are many ways to know for sure. People act very strangely when they are in love. Which girl is it--or, if you are not up to telling me, how are you so sure that she isn't interested in you?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Tobi leaned in close. "Aight...I'll tell you..."

"...IF you pinky swear."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 pm

PINKY SWEAR?!?

HOLY SHIT.

THIS GUY WAS SO

SO

... Innocent and precious. He must be protected at all costs.

Resisting the urge to cry (not that he had any issues with crying--Jules was secure in his masculinity), he held out his pinky. "Bro..."

"I pinky swear."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:46 pm

PINKY PROMISE ACQUIRED.

TIME TO INITIATE...THE TRUTH.

"Aight bro...between you and me...and maybe also Stephanie...Janey-Jane kissed me. In the pool last night. But then she laughed it off and ran away, bro."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block Clock10

Back to top Go down

Writers (Cock) Block
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next