The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writers (Cock) Block

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm

"SHE DID WHAT?!?!!??!?!"

Woah reel it in Jules. Reel it in. He took about five seconds to return to his usual cool, composed self.

"That... Is indeed odd. But, Jane laughs at a lot of things. Haven't you ever really paid attention to her? She laughs when she's nervous, when she's upset, when she's drinking coffee in the morning and it's a little too hot so it burns her tongue..."

Wow. Reel it in AGAIN. You want Natasha, not Less-Thicc Natasha.

"I notice because I am an expert with women. They want you to pay a lot of attention to them and their habits, so you pick up on subtle things like this." Jules puts an arm around his bro, bringing him close so he can whisper some sick truths. "I do not think this laughing means what you think it means."

"If a lady kisses you. It's because she wants to kiss you. Unless you pressured her, which is not cool at ALL. To really know what happened there, I must ask: how did you respond to said lip lock and what led up to it?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Tobias jumped back in utter feat at Jules's exclamation. Frack, this is worse than I thought...

But then he thought about what he said. Tobias wasn't any good at picking up signals or habits. Like,
really really bad at it. He never focused on people's little habits; he was too busy thinking about how to seem impressive and likeable.

"I guess you got a point, bro. Well she, uh, jumped into the pool with me after a sweet game of tag.
I was winning, ya see, but then she got the drop on me. Then we were in the water together, and she was right up next to me, and..." But ya boi trailed off. He got caught up in his own head, daydreaming about what happened.

"...Sorry bout that. Uh, then she kissed me. Tobi here was speechless. I couldn't even form words by the time she ran off."

He shook his head, "Bad vibes, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 pm

"Bad vibes, bro."

Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 KMkXm_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_network&i=suits-ent&l=search&f=

"Hmm, interesting..."

"Well, you and Jane seem like you're both sensitive souls deep down--which is a GOOD THING chicks love a man that's sensitive--so think about it this way:"

"If YOU kissed Jane, and then she just sat there totally speechless after you taking a chance and making a move, how would you feel? Would you run off and try to play it off as a joke?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Tobias tried to slick his hair back but it never goes back no matter what, so it immediately boing'd back into place. "It'd be BALLIN' if Janey-Jane was literally speechless by my kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows, clearly not getting the message.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Giphy

This boy had the emotional intelligence of a tree stump.

"Nono, imagine... Imagine she was totally silent, and you were expecting her to be excited! Or say something reassuring! Like uh... Imagine Kimmy G! If you kissed her, and then she just acted like it did not happen!"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 pm

"Oh, uh...well I GUESS that makes sense. But from Tobster's eyes here, I was just so shocked mama JJ kissed me that I froze. Ya boi didn't even know how long I froze for...kinda felt like an eternity. In a good way, ya feel?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 pm

"Hmm... The vibe I'm getting from this conversation is... that you are bad at communication, and you should just man up and go talk to the girl. If you get rejected: there are lots of other cute girls in this competition that are not Natasha or Jane. If you aren't rejected, you get to kiss the SAME girl a lot more often." Sound logic, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Bad at communication? Inconceivable!

But, uh...maybe Jules knew what he was talking about.

"A'ight boyo, maybe I'll give it a shot. But first...Ya got any more stories ya boi can take notes on?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

"Well... In my experience, shy girls have unquenchable sexual appetite. So, if things work out and you're having trouble keeping up I recommend ginseng. Pure ginseng--not from an energy drink, because THAT will just work against you. Also, stretching before hand can--"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writers (Cock) Block   Writers (Cock) Block - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Writers (Cock) Block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2