The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Aaron knocks on the door making a musical beat, waiting for Cam to open the damn door.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Cam lazily gets up from his bed and opens the door. "Oh, hey Deadpool. What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:25 am

"Haha, Original! That hurt!"

Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Giphy

"I'm gonna get straight to the point cause I really don't want to talk to you that much and I know you think the same for me." He checks his nails. "I wanted to talk about this week's nominations like men. Knowing you, my opinion/plea doesn't mean shit to you, but hear me out."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 pm

"Well alright, then." Cam opens the door so that Aaron's able to come into the room. He sits on the end of the bed, while Aaron is sitting directly in front of him on the sofa. "So, let's talk. Like men."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Aaron scoots inside and closes the door behind him. "I'm Hear to talk to you about you not potentially nominating me in this weeks double." He states

"There's bigger fish to fry other than me. I haven't made any meaningful connections in this game, so there is plenty of 'room' for me to be able to work with you. I don't think I am as big of a threat as anyone else in this game, who probably have more connections and I am still capable enough to be a 'valuable ally' if you put in more of an effort." Aaron stops there, only to see what Cam would say afterward before he continues.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 am

"No, you're right. I agree," Cam says. "Neither of us are dumb and we know were people are drawn to. Majority of the people in this house hate me and Joel and Stephanie are grouped in with me. The rest of you guys outnumber the three of us, so we could use another number."

He leans back his arm on the bed. "I'm willing to put that.. uh... hectic... first week behind us if you are. We could benefit from working together."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:59 am

"I'm willing to put the past behind as well." He bits his nails "I'm willing to work with you... on one condition" he looks into Cam's soul. "If you keep Gyselle and I safe this week, with an addition to taking her off the block if you get the power to."

Aaron continues to share his idea but leans closer to where Cam can understand. "I can sense that Jules and Natasha are not on your side since last week Jules nominated 2 people from your alliance and you nominated him right back the next week. Not to mention a lot of yelling coming from the HA room. Doesn't sound like there is gonna be any communication or restoring coming from all of that."

"As for Jane and Tobias, Jane is smart enough to not trust you right away after you nominated Tobias, Plus Tobias didn't look too happy himself when you nominated him. So with that being said, Gyselle and I seem to be your last hope, we can help your alliance out next week."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Cam squints his eyes. "If you haven't made any meaningful connections, why are you so keen on keeping Gyselle around?" He smirks. "Does Uncle Scar have a little crush?"

He chuckles and leans back. "But, we have a deal, I guess. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I promised to save Tobias this week if either Stephanie, Joel or myself won the POP. But if one of us do win, then there's no reason why I can't keep my promises to both of you. If Tobias comes off, I can nominate either Natasha or Jane, and we can send either of them home with Jules. Or if you or Gyselle win and she comes off the block, I can still nominate Natasha and Jane, and we can all agree to save Tobias. It works either way."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes over the back of his head. "I said I haven't made any meaningful connections, Plural. The only connection I have is Gyselle. It's not easy making new ones when you were gone for 2 weeks, with an addition of catching up and learning your only ally couldn't continue playing the game from the lack of care she received from the beating, hazing and harsh words said to her." He squints his eyes at Cam. "But, I'm willing to forget about that for a moment."

"Alright, that's fair." He pauses "But if the PoP doesn't go your way, what's your next plan genius?"

Last edited by Aaron/Amberly on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Cam leaned back and laughed. He kept chuckling as he got up and opened the door for Aaron to leave. "We can talk about that later but..."

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Aaron watches as Cam leans back and chuckles a bit more. 'Okay?...' He gets up off the couch and walks out the door. "I swear, if you pull some shady sh-" Cam interrupts him and closes the door in front of him.

Aaron clenches his fists tightly and stomps away. "Oh my god, I want to strangle that little bitch and his receding hairline."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]   Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Strokin That Damn Ego [Cam & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1