The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Aaron walks into the backyard and spots Vince taking a smoke break. Walking over towards him he greets him with a hey.
"Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Nico sits in his usual spot, alone as he prefers. He sees Aaron walk over to him. Time to get ready for a conversation, I guess.

Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Tumblr_inline_omo5g6HK9X1r086fu_500

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Damn "I'm gonna keep this short and sweet and wanted to ask how you're doing this week."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:40 pm

"Bored. We haven't had a competition yet."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:51 pm

"Very true, so... whats your status."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:26 am

"Are you hitting on me, Deadpool?" He takes another drag of his cigarette. “You’re not really my type.” He chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:31 am

"E-Excuse me?" He pauses "That's... not what I was trying to say. I'm talking about your status in this game, are you feeling comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:38 am

"So you’re just gonna ignore that dope— you know what, never mind.” He sighs. He was proud of that diss. “I’m as comfortable as I can be with strangers watching me 24/7."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:45 am

"I guess..." he watched Nico blow another smoke leaving an awkward silence. He fans the smoke away from him wondering if this is probably his 2nd pack in this one day. "I'm just trying to make conversation."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:09 am

"Then make conversation." He takes another drag of his cig. “You came up to me, so what’s up? What’s the issue?”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:56 am

"I'm here to make connections with you, You seem like the guy who wants to keep a low profile, As do I. So If something happens, we can help each other out."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Nico stares at him.

Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] I-am-disgusted-gif-12

"Connection? You ain't a phone and I'm not wifi. We can't just 'make a connection', guy." Nico takes a drag of his cigarette and keeps talking. "I'm not interested in having alliances. That's too much work and way too fake for my tastes. We'd all turn on each other eventually, anyways. But, if you want to make a deal, I can work with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]   Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Smokin [RP between Nico & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1