The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:34 pm

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Giphy

"UUUGH. I'M SO BORED."

Tobias was, in fact, so bored.

He laid on the couch scrunched up in bad posture. His feet kicked up on the back of the couch (with shoes on) and he hunched his shoulders forward. He had one fidget spinner in each hand, spinning them with an absolutely dead look on his face.

Last edited by Hassan | Tobias on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Aaron walks into the sitting room exhausted from the challenge and notices Tobias. Wondering how someone could be in a void so deep over a fidget spinner, he decides not to bother him and jumps onto the second couch furthest from the door.

Minutes after Aaron notices Tobi starting to drool. Alright... "Hey" he raises his voice "You good?"

Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Tobias sucked the drool back into his mouth and shook his head awake.

"Sorry broski, there's just...nothing to DOOOOOO," he said, putting his fidget spinners up to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:11 pm

"Nah your good man." He scratches his nose and pauses "Do you wanna do something, maybe? I'm bored myself"

Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Tobias shot up from his seat. Aaron's a dude and dudes are competition (for the ladies) and I don't dig competition...Buuut maybe a lil fun wouldn't hurt.

"Wachu thinkin boyo?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 pm

"Hmmm" He taps his chin, Aaron gets good vibe from this guy and wants to make a good impression so what other way to do with a good game of... "Ice and salt challenge! That's what real men play!"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Tobias had absolutely no idea what that game was, but he wasn't about to let on.

"Ice and salt challenge? Bruh, I'm a PRO at that. I won that challenge when I was TWELVE. So, uh...you start."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:23 pm

"Alright, no pussy out." He walks up and grabs a pint of salt and a pack of ice from the freezer and walks back into the sitting room. He takes a seat next to Tobias and sprinkles a large portion of salt on his arm as if he was laying out a line of coke. "Ready Freddy?"

He places 4 ice cubes on his arm and tries to fight the pain and keep a straight face as he squeezes his fist in pain having his fingernails pierce through his skin.

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Supernatural-Dean

His voice whimpers "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Gulp.

Nah, ain't no sweat. This'll be easy.

He pulled back his jacket sleeve, revealing langy arms. He nervously poured the salt on himself, sweating but trying to keep up a smile.

You got this boi. You really do.

He put the ice cubes on his forearm and kept up an uneasy and unconvincing smile. He grimaced as the pain jumped into his body.

But he couldn't hold back for long.

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:05 pm

"Look at you tough-little guy!" He pats his head with mad respect letting out a laugh "Your funny, I like you. You got Heart"

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] DWJ16_s-200x150
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Ha. Aaron was fooled by my playing it cool. NAILED IT.

"Thanks boyo, ya know I do what I can. Ain't no sweat. What's next my dude?" Tobias was really hoping there wasn't more to this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

"Well, besides the silly games. Since the two of us are here. I think it would be best to talk to you about perhaps making some sort of deal?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:12 pm

"A deal, you say? Color me intrigued." Tobias leaned his elbow on his knee. "Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm

He leans in closer to Tobias and starts to talk in a silent voice. "With this weeks eviction, I'm pretty sure the next coming evictions will be brutal as well. I think this double eviction is a great opportunity to make some big moves but I'm not even sure if I have the ability to do that without your help."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 pm

Tobias wasn't used to being sneaky, so he mimicked Aarons movements and leaned in real close, shifting his eyes back and forth.

"Well I don't want any of these three bros and baes to go home, especially not me. But...I'm listenin. Wachu got boyo?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 am

"My deal would go something like this, keep in mind this deal might end up not happening if the outcome changes to a new faith." He pauses. "The outcome can come to 1 of 3 ways." He pulls his left hand up showing 3 fingers. "With an additional of all three of us being put up on the block, which means game over for the deal."

"I'm gonna talk about the two best scenarios for right now."

"The first scenario, Let's say Gyselle gets pulled off the block and Jane and I aren't the Replacement nominees, Gyselle and I are willing to keep you in the house alongside Jane which will give you 3 solid votes to stay in the game."

"Second scenario, Is the same thing as the first but with Gyselle staying on the block and Jane, you and I are safe. You two will vote to keep Gyselle safe."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 am

Tobias didn't understand all this strategy talk but he definitely was gonna pretend he did.

"Yeah so like...Save you, Gyselle and Janey-Jane, yeah? I'm game boyo. Cam didn't do me a solid like I thought, so I sure as heck don't wanna give him the satisfaction of throwin' out the good meat, you feel?"

But there was one thing that he didn't like about this plan.

"One thing tho, man...Jules is my homeboy. I ain't about to throw him under the bus. I gotta talk to him first."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 am

"Hey man, you do what you have to do but you still haven't sealed the deal" He looks at his unshaken hand "So you can still back down from the deal, and we can forget about this whole conversation even happened no hard feelings, and if you dont shake my hand this information better not be shared, capeesh?" He cracks his knuckles with his fingers.

"If your willing to save Jane for anything your gonna have to make sacrifices, two people are going home this week Tobi. So this week is not all gonna be sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns." he pauses "If you shake my hand, Jules is not allowed to know about this deal."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Tobias looks at the hand hesitantly. He wanted to follow up with Jules for sure, but right now he was in a position where he felt pressured and a little rushed. And threatened. Tobi didn't like being threatened by Saskatchewan, and he definitely wasn't going to let this dudebro scare him.

He shook his hand. "A'ight, but no funny business. And this ain't because you threatening to throw hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]   So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

So...BOOOOORED [Tobias & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1