The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Empty
PostSubject: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Man, I have absolutely got this.

In a flash and a swirl, Tobias danced his way around the kitchen — crackin' eggs, pouring just the right amount of buttermilk, and mixin' that mixture smoother than a hot knife through...water. I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes.

Then in a fluid motion, he turned himself around and began to pour the batter into the lightly oiled and heated griddle. And yes, he was dancing the whole time. Dancing to what music exactly? Couldn't tell you. But his random grunts and squeals allude to it being some kind of dubstep.

One after another he flipped pancake upon pancake onto a plate behind him. Soon it towered higher than his Johnny-Bravo-esque hair — just how he liked it.

Finally finished with his "art," Tobias threw his apron onto the counter. He turned around, facing the dining area, with a huge grin on his face. He posed for the ladies, with his hands proudly on his hips and his eyes gazing far off into the distance as if it made him look more stoic.

"Ahem. Breakfast is served," he said, completely ignorant about the entire goddamn mess he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Tenor

"Breakfast?" She peaks her head from around the corner. She crab walks over with her hands on her belt and giddy up'd her way to the kitchen. "My... Wut Luvely Pancukes."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Natasha walks into the kitchen in a long shirt-dress that she sleeps in. Her hair was tied up in a large bun. "Good morning, guy--" She stops and spots the mess behind Tobias. "Uh... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:51 pm

She looks over at Natasha "Well... what I want to happen is for Tobias over here to tell me how I can get my granny panties in his brothers pants" She disgustingly licks her lips and failed to wink with one eye at Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Tobias grinned sheepishly. His plan has worked. His fantastique cooking skills have nabbed him a few ladies. But can he keep their gaze?

No. No he can't. Because Amberly is already asking about his brother. Figures.

Keep your cool, he thought to himself, looking over to Natasha.

"What happened, you say? Well, ya boy made some delicious buttermilk pancakes, a la carte!" he said, having no idea what 'a la carte' actually means.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:54 pm

"Ooooooooooh, 'a la carte' sounds fancy," she giggles. "What does it mean? Is it a special syrup?" She laughs, knowing exactly what it means.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Without missing a beat, Tobias does a wicked swirl and scoops up the maple syrup behind him. He slides next to Natasha and presents the bottle with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah gurl you know it! May I...syrup your pancakes?" he said, putting her a plate of pancakes together without breaking eye contact...somehow.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:16 pm

"Do you have honey? I usually put honey on my pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:40 pm

"Oooh, homegirl likes it super sweet! I have GOT YOU," Tobias said, zipping off to get the honey out of the cupboard quicker than The Flash.

Play it cool, self. PLAY. IT. COOL. And do not say 'the thing.'

He ran back and struck a pose as he poured the honey onto the pancakes. He held it out to her, winking. And then...he said the thing.

"M'lady."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Having smelled something good, Jane had wandered towards the kitchen. But, just as she was about to enter, she felt a chill. Something was... wrong. Something horrible had just transpired in that room. Something that could never be undone.

She peeked into the room and saw Tobias trying to show off for some ladies that were WAY out of his league... Except maybe Amberly. Then again, being too redneck to function was a league all to itself. She just sort of snuck inside and went to get breakfast far away from all those uh... cool moves.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm

M'lady? Ew. Natasha's face scrunched up in an uncomfortable but also humored expression. She let out a small, weak laugh. "Cute, Tobias. Very charming."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Damn it, Tobias! It doesn't matter how cool it sounds in your head. It does. Not. Work. Abort, abort! Save yourself!! NOW!

Tobias's grin dropped into a nervous shaky smile.

"Did I say 'm'lady?' My bad girl, that was one of them freudulent slips! I accidentally combined the words 'maple' and 'honey.' Get it? Yeah you get it gurl. Anyways I just saw one half of a perfect whole walk in, so you just dig right on in and lemme know how you like the taste!"

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Barney-Wink

He noticed Jane seemed to avoid everyone. Poor thing, probably feels jealous I'm spending all the time with the other ladies.

Don't worry Janey, papa's gotchu.

And with that thought, Tobias slipped away from Natasha and up to Jane. He leaned super-not-casually against the cupboard beside where Jane was standing.

"Hey sweet thang, come here often?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Nico walks into the room in his briefs and a muscle tank, ignoring everyone else. He walks over to the pancakes and starts stacking them on a plate.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Tobias totally gives Nico a death stare.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm

Amberly giddy ups over to the dark man, she pierces her unwashed finger through the stacks of pancakes and quickly stops him from leaving the kitchen.
"Where du u think ur going, Pancho Villa?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Nico pauses stacking his plate and looks at Amberly.

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias QL6a8

"What the fuck do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:35 pm

"Oh gosh uh," That poor woman. Even vibes as weak as the dwarf king's were getting her all flustered. "... Three times a day? I guess? Gotta love those balanced nutritional diets and... stuff."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Amberly grossed out by his choice of words she removes her fingers from the pancakes and licks her fingers seductively. If his mama was here and heard her child speak in such fowl language to a pretty lady she would have taught him a lesson. But sadly since his mama cant come to the phone right now, Amberly has to do the spanking for her.

"Don't act dumb with me sweet cheeks" She leans over and whispers loudly in his ears for everyone to hear. "You know exactly what the FUCK I want."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

"No, I don't you walking yeast infection. Just talking to you makes my whole ass itch." He steps away from her, plops some whip cream on his pancake and heads to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Hassan entered the room, oblivious to the world. He's wearing nothing but long pajama bottoms, plaid red. But soon he recognized all of the commotion and began surveying the room.

Cowgirl and quiet guy...Natasha's eating breakfast...and...Tobias? With a girl? He's really putting the moves on her. She seems like she might be into it, too. Well, better not steal his thunder. I'll come back and eat later.

And with that, Hassan backed out of the room as quietly as he had entered.

Tobias was oblivious to his brother's stealth. His eyes were on the prize. He noticed her blush. You got this, Tobi. For real. This is legit the closest you've gotten a girl to like you.

"Girl I have never heard truer words in my life. I'm all about that nutrition! Sometimes I even get me a fourth meal to really keep that health up!" he said even though his idea of nutrition is three bags of Cheetos and two cans of Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Q0Ni2cg

All she heard was boring sex coming out of his mouth. Yeast Infection? She's heard that pick up line before... She's sensing a micro penises on him.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:10 pm

Oh golly. Oh gosh. OH JEEZE.

"I mean uh small meals throughout the day is supposed to be a lot healthier... Good for loosing weight--NOT THAT YOU NEED IT! You look great!" The girl was so pent up that 2014 Macaulay Culkin looked good. Not that she had any clue what to do with all that.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:09 pm

"I look great? GURL. You look GORGEOUS."

You're putting on all the right moves, Tobias. Now seal the deal.

"So, uh...Do you want pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Jane glanced over to what was left of the huge batch. A couple burnt ones, some that Amberly had molested, and one or two untouched. "I sure could go for SOME KIND of cake right now!" She laughed at her own awful joke--the kind of laugh that people do after they tell a really awful pun. It only even made sense to her! I mean, who else would pick up on that being a potentially dirty joke? Those only work when you set them up properly. She hadn't even done that.

Nonetheless, she laughed her ass off and went to grab a plate. When she pulled off her glasses to wipe away the tears of her somewhat obnoxious laughter, she set her glasses down for JUST A SECOND... right into a puddle of sticky pancake toppings (honey? syrup? Amberly's girlish juices? who knows). "Uh... Please tell me I just stuck my hand in something that's easy to clean."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:01 am

Ireland comes walking to the kitchen as she heard a certain hick speaking so loud. She runs her eyes and yawns "what is going on Amberely?" Ireland then looks at the pancakes "ugh carbs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias Clock10

Back to top Go down

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next