The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Empty
PostSubject: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Tobias knocks on the HA room door.

"Cam open up! Ya got some 'splainin to do."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Cam had just finished taking a shower when he hears a knock on his door and rolls his eyes. 'Ew it's that rodent, Tobias.'

"You can come in Tobias," Cam said. He tied a knot in his towel. 'Man, this kid sure does have some great timing.'

What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Tobias ignores Cam being in a towel (Used to it from living with Hassan for so long?) and walks into the HA room past him. He moves over to the lamp shade on the nightstand and flicks it with his fingers idly.

"Steph told me you wouldn't put me in this position. Now I'm in the nominations! For a double eviction! What gives, my dude?!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Cam crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "Tobias, you're overreacting."

He leans against the wall. "First of all, I didn't know it would be a double eviction. I had no idea.

Second of all, based on what Stephanie told me is that we would keep you safe, not that I wouldn't nominate you. I plan on keeping the promise that Stephanie made.

I don't even know why you're all that worried, because the odds are on your side. Look at it this way: if I win the POP, I save you. If Stephanie wins, she saves you. If Joel wins, he saves you. If you win, you save yourself. That's already four people. I'm sure if Jane wins, she'll save you as well. She's not exactly hiding her feelings for you. So that makes 5 people to potentially save you.

If Jules wins, I doubt he'll use the POP since he wants to protect Natasha and keep her off the block. So that the only potential 'threats' to your game are Gyselle, Aaron and Natasha. Neither of those three have won any competitions yet. You don't have anything to worry about, Tobias."

Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:58 pm

"I didn't know y'all were planning to save me! Steph yeah, Jane yeah, myself OBVS, but since you put me up I wasn't about to think you OR Joel would save Tobi here."

He crossed his arms.

"Why'd you nom me anyways if you weren't planning to boot me? I don't geddit."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:03 pm

"Tobias I..." Cam groans in frustration.

"Look, I needed a pawn. When I thought you there were only going to be two nominees, I thought you were the best option. Someone who is good at competitions and who would know that they weren't going home next to my actual target. The double eviction changed things a little, but I didn't have time to plan around it."

Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:18 pm

"Exactly, tho! Winning comps put a target on my back. If I wasn't gonna win this one then I prob would have been screwed! At least, before I heard y'all would have kept me in..."

He knew Cam made a point, but he was still frustrated at being so close to going home. He threw his hands up in the air.

"Idk brohaha, but ya should have told me first!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 am

"I tried, bud - that I can assure you. But we just kept missing each other before nominations."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:15 pm

"Uh-huh, yeah, that's what they all say." He wasn't convinced. "Lucky for me I gotta deal with Aaron to keep me sa--" He realized he let a secret slip and stopped himself, covering his mouth quickly. "Oop nah nevermind dude dontchu worry. Gotta go." He quickly motioned out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]   What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias] Clock10

Back to top Go down

What Gives, My Dude? [Cam & Tobias]
Page 1 of 1