The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Sweat rolled down his forehead, his face squinting in concentration, his lowly muscles struggling to lift the weight. Gotta be on top of my muscle game when Janey-Jane sees me again. I gotta look irresistible.

He lifted the weights 50 times (50!!) and dropped them to the ground near his feet. He wiped the sweat from his brow as he caught his breath.

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] S-l300
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Aaron notices Tobias outside and walks out towards the gym. “Aye” he yells across the room walking towards him. “What are you doing?” He questions then looks at the five pound weights on the ground between his feet and back up to Tobias red face. “Nevermind, I want to ask you something Tobias”
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Tobias squinted his eyes and shielded his face from the sunlight (set lamps??) to see Aaron. Once he recognized who it was, he quickly grabbed his water bottle and dumped it all over his face (not as sexy as Hassan by far) and shook himself like a dog to get all the water and sweat off himself. He grabbed his towel (it hadn't been washed in a week or so) and walked up to him.

"Yo dude! If this is about Cam," he said, dropping to his knees, "Please don't beat me up, I swear it was an accident!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:54 pm

"What? What about Cam?" He locks his eyes to Tobias with a frown. "What are you talking about, Speak"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Tobias covered his mouth. Oh snap he has no idea.

"See like...Ya boi may have messed up. I went to Ken Doll's HA room to call him out for nominating me, and I may have almost let our deal slip...but if you didn't know 'bout it already I don't think he noticed."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:16 pm

"Hmmm" He squints his eyes biting the inside of his cheek. "Your right. At this point, It doesn't matter. Guess he's not as smart as he praises to be." He rocks himself side to side with his arms crossed.

"Right now, I think there are bigger issues we need to worry about then a deal that happened weeks ago, know what I'm sayin? I come to ask if you were possibly the secret HA. Don't lie to me, If you lie your gonna make things a lot harder for yourself Tobi."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:20 pm

"So...You ain't here to beat me up?" Tobias stood back up. "Saweet. Nah I an't the secret HA, A-Ron. Guessin' you're not either, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Aaron scuffs, very amused "No, I only would beat someone up if they want to physically fight back. If I NEEDED to beat you up. It would have been somewhere where nobody could find you."

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Giphy

"Besides, The camera's watching over us 24/7 doesn't help one bit." He shrugs "Besides, I can't blame you. Your a feckless, harmless little twink."

ANYWAYS

He taps onto his chin. "But No, it's not me..."

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Giphy

"It has to be the Exes."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Oh, aight. That's how it's gonna be, then. Gotta shut that out now.

"Hold it, boyo. Beatin' my butt for spilling the beans is one thing, but Tobi here won't stand here and be threatened for nada." He crossed his arms and puffed his chest. "'Sides you're right, we're on national television and we all saw what happened to Zella."

But, Aaron was right. Either Romeo or Juliet must have gotten the Secret HA. Which is good, cuz Jules is his broski and Natasha wants to target the Jock Straps.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Aaron lets out a laugh at the little man as he puffs his chest. "Your too funny man. But, don't remind me about the Zella situation, I'm not in the mood." He tries to pat Tobias's head but failed to do so by how stiff his hair is. "Jesus man..."

"Did by any chance one of the two let you in on this information?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Tobias gently ran his hand along the side of his hair, pouting with his eyes closed. "It's my special mix of hair gel with my hair aged to perfection." By that he meant he didn't wash it for a few days.

"Anyways, nobody told me who the Secret HA is."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:34 pm

"Hmm... I'm surprised that Jules your 'homeboy'" He quotes with his fingers "hasn't had the time to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 pm

He gazes away, avoiding eye contact nervously. "Well I dunno boyo, I think he's just busy with his homegirl. What's your angle?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:40 pm

"Tobias." He speaks sharply trying to get him to pay attention. "Do you want to win this game?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Tobias jumps an inch at Aaron's sharp call of his name, which reminded him a lot of his Ammi when she was about to scold him for not doing dishes. He snapped back to reality. "Uh, no duh bro."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

"Then why are you letting Jules stick around with her?" He leans in closer, tightening his hands together. "If you keep them together till the end, your playing for 3rd. What makes you think Jules would pick you over the love of his life to take to the finale?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Tobias opened his mouth to speak but abruptly shut it. Aaron was being a butt, but the man had a point. Tobias never believed in 'bros before hoes' (mostly because any chance at a lady was well worth it) so he would actually respect Jules for picking MISS THICC over himself. Not that he was gonna let it fly.

"Well ya ain't wrong — that's prob why one of each 'couple' was nom'd last week." He briefly got butterflies in his stomach using the word 'couple' to describe what he has going on between him and Jane.

"But this ain't final three yet. It's a comp obvs, so one of us will go at some point. And ya boi ain't plannin on leavin til he got the cash money. In the meantime, Jules is like my mentor, ya feels? Yeah you feels."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:37 am

"I'm not expecting you to change your mind man, I just need you to keep your eyes out on the two. They have a bigger advantage than the rest of us." He adds to the conversation. "I'm not talking about the HA, I'm talkin about their history together."

"From how I see it, Tobi. If you keep yourself under Jules wing, how do you think that will make you look with the addition to Natasha and him not telling you stuff like this?" He questions. "Let me tell ya"

"It's always adorable to be part of an alliance, not say anything in it but go along with all the plans! They're gonna look you in the eye and pull a fake smile and make you feel safe with them but once something goes wrong or you have done all the shit they want, they will turn there back on you like wildfire. That's some shit I had to learn from myself. You're not gonna go the same route, Tobi. You're a good guy." He stares at him.

"But hey, I could be wrong." He shrugs "Maybe the two might turn on each other last minute in order to get that one extra Jury vote to win it all."

"Fuck it, let's stop assuming. You should go and talk to them about the secret HA right now and see what they have to say. Be straight up, they had all this time to tell you, might as well be the one to make them talk. Be a man and make yo girl proud."

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Tumblr_nlbkmg1kTH1tv4k5po1_400
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Txf09ql

"Now that homegirl's gone I'll be outnumbered at some point if I don't keep my friends close," he said. "But you ain't wrong, man. Maybe I'll talk to them and figure out what the heck is up."

Tobias really didn't want to admit it, but being out of the loop didn't feel so nice. He's already felt conflicted over things said by Cam and Steph that failed his hopes, so he was lowkey worried about being played for a fool. Like when Sallie P. Jean pretended to be into him back in middle school, but was really just using him to get closer with his older bro. He wanted to believe the dynamic duo didn't want to keep him out of the loop on purpose, but he had to be sure.

Then again, Aaron probably had ulterior motives.

"Boyo you don't have an alliance, do you? Meaning you're out the door the moment a squad don't wanna see you anymore. How do I know you ain't just tryna turn me?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm

"The only person I had as an alliance member was Gyselle. But, my baby girl is gone now." He pauses. "Ima loose cannon at this point, no catch no nothin."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:06 am

"Well bro, if things with Jules and Natasha smooth sail then maybe we can all ally up til the final four."

Tobias wrapped the towel around his neck and wiped his cheek, trying to look badass and confident as heck. "If you'll vote with us for Cam that might make them more willin to keep ya."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am

"Mmmm" He tilts his head about the Idea of forming an alliance with Natasha and Jules. Something he wouldn't want to do but he'll keep that in mind. "I'll think about it."

"Please" He nagged. "I was already planning to vote out Cam if he was ever on the block with someone from his alliance. The man is too much of a little bitch, to be honest with his decisions cause he's too scared to lose them jury votes. He lost my respect." He grunted. "Besides He had the chance to make big moves on the double, and he blew it." He states, Cause with Cam gone he can try to pull Steph and Joel into his alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]   Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fourty-Eight...Fourty-Nine...Fifty! [Tobias & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1