The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules) Empty
PostSubject: You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)   You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules) Clock10Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm

After the 24 hour voting period was up for the HA Competition, each of the HouseGuests were called one-by-one to know whether or not they were crowned the Secret HA for the week... until they got to Jules.

"Hello Jules," Val said over the monitor. "The viewers at home have voted and I would just like to say... CONGRATULATIONS! You are the new House Ambassador. When you are ready, please report here to make your nominations. Good luck!"

Last edited by Val on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)   You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules) Clock10Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:30 am

Some time later, after spending some time (a LOT of time, if you catch my drift) with Natasha, Jules finally returned to the Diary Room.

"Val, I've made a decision. I nominate Cam and Joel."
Back to top Go down

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)
Page 1 of 1