The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Empty
PostSubject: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Raldo and Ti'Shaun are in the bathroom ready to do each other's hair that they both promised each other.

Ti'Shaun offers to do Raldos hair first because he is dying to know how she does her buns so perfectly.
He sits down on a chair, faces the mirror while swinging his legs, ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Ti'Shaun turns around to go through her makeup bag. "You.. are SO lucky Je, I started not to bring my hair products, but I knew I would need them. -or better yet someone ELSE would need them." She grinned from ear to ear as she turned back facing Je'Raldo, and spun his chair around.

"Don't get me wrong, your hair is to DIE for. It fits your perfectly chiseled face! -and now this bun is gonna have everyone in the house swooning~" She batted her eyes. "Now let's begin.

She grabbed her comb, and began to lightly comb through the majestic and wavy hair with ease before grabbing some gel for her hands. "You're not sensitive to hair gel, right?" She paused.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Raldo shakes his head
"No, Not at all! I honestly have tried everything to make the perfect bun. Use any product you need Ti"

Raldo looks at giant bag containing lots of hair and makeup products

"That's a big bag for just hair and makeup... Are you going to cosmetology school or something?" He questions pointing at the bag "Cause I have a friend who dropped out of that class and she had a suitcase full of supplies"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Ti'Shaun smiles and nods. "Okie-dokie daddy choke me."

She begins applying gel on Raldos' scalp and around the edges of his hair before grabbing a big clump of his hair.

"I know, right? You never know when I might need this stuff." She then shakes her head no. "I actually don't plan on going. I make my hair money under-the-counter if you know what I mean. Usually just doing client hair at my house, charging high prices for good quality hairstyles. They don't even care that I don't have a license."

She then uses her teeth to pry the scrunchie off of her wrist, and place it on her hand, ready to use. "Really? Did she just not wanna pursue her career in cosmetology?" She pondered.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Raldo laughs at the okkie dokkie joke awkwardly, thinking it was cute but wondering what kind of freaky shit she get's herself into.

He continues with the normal conversation.

"Wow... So you learned all of this by yourself..." He looks at her surprised "That's really impressive. It takes so much talent to learn something like that and perfect it!"

"But my friend quit the class because it was too hard for her. But I feel like you could pick that shit up in no time!"

He scratches his nose

"You seem you know what your doing"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:41 pm

"Yeah... you can thank Bratz and Barbie for it." She gave a cheesy smile.

"-and thanks, Je." She unnoticeably blushed. Has Je'Raldo always been this sweet? Maybe she just hadn't noticed since the last time they talked was a couple nights ago.

She wrapped the scrunchie around her hand a couple times with one hand, while still holding his clump of hair with the other.

"-so, enough about me... what do you do for a living? " She asked curiously. While wrapping the scrunchie around his hair a couple times, making the perfect bun.

"I feel like everyone here should get to know eachother more before fighting to the death." She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her can of spritz.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Raldo gives out a painful flinch, from Ti tightening his hair from the scrunchie

"Well... OW.... I own my own Italian REST-OW-aurant, I'm also a full-time thera-PIIIIST-HOLYFUCKTHATHURTS. But... not for pay, I just loVE to help people OWT... OUT....."

"I feel like we all need to get into a circle and clear things out. The constant fighting is giving me a heaaadaache-"

Raldo stops talking ending the whole conversation, He looks at his mirror and see's the glorious bun Ti has made, His face lightens up.

"Omg, Ti. This looks amazing!"

Raldo jaw drops.... pats his bun and feels its smooths curve from the top. Not a single hair follicle was left floating above his head.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Ti'Shaun let's out a couple giggles behind her hand from Jes' constant pain screams. Maybe a couple of those were just for her entertainment.

She gasped. "REally? I love Italian food. -but not as much as pancakes." She flipped her hair. "You should really cook for the house sometimes. Maybe one day we can all sit down as a family and talk, y'know? Act civilized, and then maybe you can prepare an Italian dinner for us!" She placed a hand on her hip as she began spraying his hair with the spritz. "It's just an idea though."

"Stay.. still.. now, this is supposed to keep the bun in tact. So it'll last long if you take care of it." She then stepped back and let him admire his new do.

"Jeeeeehhh oh my god, you look so daddy-ish right now!" She raised an eyebrow and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Raldo smiles "That's an amazing Idea Ti, Nisha is also an amazing cook herself. Nisha and I can definitely cook something special If she's down for th-

Raldo is interrupted, he begins to cough from the amount of hairspray she sprays onto him causing a giant chemical gass around his face, He rubs his eyes and keeps them closed until the gas is gone. He opens them with Ti'Shaun being the first thing he see's.

He thinks to himself, He actually enjoys talking to Ti, She gives off a positive vibe and actually seems like she cares about the people who mean the world to her while the rest can just be nothing but air.
But, that's just something he took a read off of. Not sure if it's true.
He hopes to get the type of experience from every other contestant, like he has with Ti.
But... He won't be able to connect with all of them because each week one will be going home...

Raldo stops as his smile begins to fade, Something is bothering him and He really needs someone's opinions and thought about the situation. He slowly asks, feeling bad that he is taking the conversation to another route so quickly without any warning.

"Hey, Ti. Can I ask you something real quick?"

He asks her politely
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 pm

"It really would be a great idea, it could bring the house together a little. I'm especially down for the idea." She said, patting the bun a bit just to be cautious.

She stopped when Je apparently had a question.

"Sure, you can ask me anything, Je. -but if you don't mind, do the talking while you're doing /my/ hair." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:37 pm

"Oh YES! Of course, I'm sorry"
He gets off the chair and gives her the seat. He touches her hair and pauses.
"What kinda hairstyle are you looking for?" He asks before he starts talking about anything else.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 pm

She calmly sits in the chair, and smiles.

"Thank you~" She then places her finger on her chin and thinks for a moment. "Maybe two braids? That could be cute, right?"

She nods. "Braids are fine."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 pm

He smiles and begins to braid her hair, pulling her hair hard, being a tease. but not too hard.

"So, I wanted to ask you. A real quick question." He begins to twist her hair into a nice braid
"What do you think about Cash? Because he confronted to me today out of nowhere and I wanted to know if he talked to you too yet?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:08 pm

She began grinding her teeth and wincing a couple times as he tugged her hair.

"Uhm, to be completely honest? I thought he was really fishy at the HoA competition, like the only thing you could find was a trench coat and a fedora?" She rolled her eyes.

"-but then when he revealed himself .. " she sighed. "Can you keep a secret?" Ti'Shaun leaned her head forward an bit to see if anyone was near the door. "I kind of lied when I said I didn't know him. I was in LOVE with him since I was like 11.. I tried to contain my excitement..but now that I see him in person, it's like looking at a troll doll. He's so short!" She burst out in laughter.

"Ok, but in all seriousness, no he hasn't talked to me. -and I hope he doesn't honestly. It'll make my decision harder. I want to like Mark, but I want to like Cash too, it's just weird cause he has a lot of connections. Like, what was his purpose of coming here?" She shook her head.

"What did you think of it? Do you think you'll vote for him tonight?" She tried to look up at him.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Raldo laughs at her fan girling story as a child

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about... He came up to me in the morning to talk about keeping him, He promised to keep me safe but I'm getting a weird vibe from him. I don't know him that much to read him correctly and I've talked to Mark at least once and He seemed to be a pretty cool guy."

"I went to talk to Morgan later that day about it to see what the HA wants since it is his power. He told me he wanted Cash gone and that Cash was sucking up to him the whole day and that he is pretty good at manipulating and must have a great social game for a guy who's famous. So it's making me question that his promise is most likely a lie. He also mentioned how it's odd how Cash started to talk to everyone the moment he was nominated"

"I just want you to know where your head is at?"

Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 am

"He's a celebrity, Je. Of course he's gonna lie to keep himself in the game." She smacked her teeth. "-and Mark is ok I guess, I just don't see why everyone targeted him on the first day. He didn't do anything wrong?"

She folded her arms. "See, I told you! He would probably say anything he can to keep himself safe... but then again I don't know him from a stack of pancakes, so I could be wrong.."

"If you ask me, Je I'd say that you need to vote who YOU want to vote out, don't listen to everyone else. That's part of the reason why I didn't make it to the finale in Big Brother." She rolled her eyes.

She didn't want to admit it, but she was sort of starting to like Je'Raldo. He's the only person besides Morgan that she has actually sat down and talked to. -but even she and Morgan only talked once. This would be her and Je's second conversation.

"One thing is for sure, this is gonna be one hell of an elimination." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:03 am

Raldo thinks of what Ti is saying and thinks about it "This is gonna be one hell of an elimination..."

"Well, who are you thinking of voting for?"
He looks at her almost with puppy dog eyes thinking about what Cash promised him is a lie or not...
"I need a ride or die"

Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 am

"I still haven't decided." She grunted before looking into his gorgeous, and beady eyes, listening to his next statement.

"Je- if I'm hearing you correctly, I'd say you were asking me to join in an alliance with you." She blushed. "Are you asking me to join in alliance with you?

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 am

Raldo touches her shoulder and rubs it, looking into her soft skin and full lips.
He nods his head "As of right now, The only alliance I was thinking of being with 100% is you" He gives a big smile showing his dimples. As he waits for Ti'Shauns answer.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 am

She looks off blushes, as soon as his soft hand landed on her shoulder, and his eyes avert to hers. She didn't want to feel a connection with someone in this game this quickly, but she couldn't help it. It was something about Je'Raldo that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"I should come clean.. I'm sort of in an alliance with a group of girls. -but I honestly don't think it would last long. C'mon, three girls in an alliance? Its bound to fall apart." She laughed.

"I didn't think you were the alliance type though, you seem like a loner. -but if you're really serious about it.. then Je I wouldn't mind being in an alliance with you~"

She nodded. "We're both the cutest in the house, it was probably bound to happen." She rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 am

Raldo looks at her confused

"What do you mean by that? I don't think that girls alliance will fall apart. Don't ever doubt yourself, Ti'Shaun. If you doubt yourself your biggest enemy in this game is yourself." He grunted

"But if we're being honest. An alliance has also start with Me, Morgan, Satoshi and Valenda. I choose to be in it, But I told them that I wasn't comfortable being in the official alliance, but more of an ally, But I'm pretty much like that to everyone so you could say I'm a lone wolf."

He does a little howl for jokes.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:19 am

She giggled a bit.

"I'm not doubting myself, it's just I don't get typically get along with girls. 90% of all of my friends are guys." She smiled.

"-and its ok. -but think about it Je. If we were to form a secret pact, not even an alliance.. we could be just like, vote together, and never vote eachother out, we could be good. Like, really good." She looked up into his eyes, and locking fingers with his. "I get the feeling that you'd actually be useful in an alliance/pact." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 am

He looks at her and blushes a bit.
"I like that idea, Ti. We can make this work and be stealth on all of this. We just can't get caught"

He sighs "Besides I need someone I can trust without feeling lied to" He jested squeezing her hand. Raldo, doesn't know why he's falling too quickly onto someone... But he chooses to ignore it still staring at her...

This awkwardly feels like a cringy Romeo and Juliet moment he thinks to himself... But in a good way.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:51 am

"Exactly~" she winked.

"-and I understand, this game is like an emotional rollercoaster. -and I'm all for backstabbing, but I could use someone like you on my side. Maybe I won't feel the need to backstab if I know I have someone I can rely on."

She continued to look into his gaze until his next comment.

"Romeo and Julie-" she laughed. "That bitch wishes she was me." She shook her head before looking back into his gaze.

"Be my other half in this competition, Je. No gimmicks."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:56 am

Raldo Cups her cheeks and laughs "Yes, I will be your other half"

He squeezes her cheeks and shakes it softly. "So, What's our first game move? Who should we send home to better our game" he stated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next