The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 am

She, unbeknownst to her, begin to blush even harder and she swooned over him. It was like he was pressing all of the right buttons, but she didn't want to fall for someone, then throw off her game plan.

"Well.." Ti'Shaun sighed. "Let's just send Mark home." She buried her hands in her face, hoping she didn't make the wrong decision. "If we end up regretting the decision, its still the two of us against Cash, he probably has that snob Manda, but the rest of house hates him. -so it wouldn't be that hard to get him put up of nominations again." She tried to convince him, wondering how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 am

"Now, now, now. Let's not think negative about people." He protested

"If you want to go for Mark we can go for Mark. I was going to go with Nisha at first only because she is 100% safe, I just feel as if I'm in a sticky situation with Cash and Morgan. I hate being put under pressure" he sighs

"I know that move seems risky and we both love Nisha. But I think after this eviction... It's going to get a bit messy... and the house will split. If you catch my flow"

"Give me your thoughts on that, Ti" he says as he rubs his hands together nervously thinking this move can affect his game already.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:27 am

She listened to what he was saying, taking in all of the information.

"So you're saying, you had thoughts of voting out Nisha?" She looked up to him. "That'd be impossible, everyone loves that girl."

Ti'Shaun nodded. "I agree, this eviction couldn't have gotten anymore difficult. Its literally gonna turn the whole house around." She ran her fingers through her braids. "-but I don't quite understand what you're saying, Je." She confessed.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:44 am

"This is what I was afraid of in the beginning. I have sympathy towards people too quickly, as well as guilt tripping myself."

"Morgan was talking to me about how much of a great guy I am, and how he will keep me safe. And now hopefully he will keep You protected as well if I ask him. He told me that He won't mind who I vote for but I feel as if he low-key is telling me to do what he wants.
Cash on the other hand was making good deals and even spent time with me to make food. We had such great conversations actually got to know each other a lot more.
And then there's Nisha... She is just so sweet... that... How can you hurt that poor girl, I feel stupid for even suggesting to vote for her?"

Raldo feels his heart racing, He knew this would happen. Being filled with lies, negativity and the fact of voting someone out after having a nice conversation is heart breaking for him. But he tries to keep his cool trying not to look any more of a fool.

He looks at Ti, Seeing her confused as to why Raldo can't make up an easy choice and to just vote out Mark. He know's Ti is a smart girl and what she say's is something she's confident about.

"Ti'Shaun, promise me." He holds her shoulders.
"If we vote out Mark like you said. We can not tell Morgan about who we voted for. It will hurt him." He states
"I trust you on this vote"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:02 am

"Je, I promise you from the bottom of my heart that I won't tell Morgan." She nodded. "To be completely honest.. me and him had a talk a couple nights ago, and he was still hellbent on sending Cash home."

She thought for a moment. "-but you're right about some of that stuff. Cash actually does make good deals, but I'm scared that they're in-the-moment deals. Y'know just to save his ass." She rolls her eyes.

"You would really tell Morgan to keep me safe?" She gave him a big grin. Then shook her head.

"-We can vote out anyone you want, as long as its not Nisha, I feel like it's my duty to sort of keep her safe. She's so fragile. Everyone will try and take advantage of her." Ti'Shaun stated. She normally wasn't a considerate person, but she didn't want to see Nisha being taken advantage of, unless it was her. Which was not the case at the moment. "I just felt like it woukd be too easy to get rid of Mark.."

"-but yes." She cupped his perfectly structured cheek. "We can vote for Mark, and I won't tell anyone." She reassured him, averting her eyes to his.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 am

Raldo takes a deep breath. The way Ti is holding him makes him calm down a lot faster making him feel more relaxed and having his mind focus... "I agree Nisha can not be a vote, I'm sorry for suggesting that. When I get nervous I make dumb choices. Forgive me" He laughs awkwardly...

"I know your right, Mark is our best option everyone seems to go that route. Besides words been spreading fast about the Deressa and Morgan Incident. We don't want to look like were picking sides."

He smiles at Ti as she holds his cheeks closer together evern more "Let's get this shit over with already" He slurs from his cheeks from being too pressed against eachother.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:30 am

"Its fine, Je." She said, finally letting her grip go on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I see what you're saying.. the LAST thing I need is to have the house after me." She rolled her eyes.

"-but yeah, lets just go ahead and vote. Y'know, get it over with, and we can pray that it isn't a tie breaker. Then Morgan will save Mark." She shakes her head. "Whatever happens happens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)   A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Hairy Situation (Private Chat w/ Je'Raldo & Ti'Shaun)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2