The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Empty
PostSubject: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 am

Aaron walks into the kitchen and finds Stephanie in there as well. He walks over to grab her attention.
"Hey Stephanie, Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 am

Stephanie is doing her own thing, making some cookies for the house guests so she jumps at the sound of someone's voice. She turns around and puts her hand on her chest "Oh sorry Aaron, you scared me. I was really zoning out" she laughs then smiles "what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:12 pm

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you like that" He apologizes sitting on a stool resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hand across from Her. "I wanted to talk to you about Gyselle."

"I wanted to thank you for everything you've done to her while I was away. I really appreciate that you continued to talk to her when no one else would. No kidding your alliance wasn't on good terms with me and Gyselle at all. You really knew how to set gameplay apart from personal play." He pauses letting a satisfied laugh, impressed at Stephanie. "She talked to be the night before her Eviction that you are the only person she actually felt comfortable with and hearing that made me feel a lot better. It's a bit overdue for me to talk to you about the situation but still. I owe you a lot in return."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:37 pm

"Don't worry, I'm just a jumpy person haha. And oh?" She listens as he talks about Gyselle, she didn't even realize how much of an impact she made on her. "Awe it was no problem, I like this game for the fun aspect, not the money. That's the bad thing about my alliance tbh, they make everything personal and I just can't do that. And I'm sorry if Cam or Joel were ever rude to you" I'm the only person she felt comfortable with, that's so flattering
Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Tumblr_mtm52dfob81sq7r8uo1_500

"Awe I'm glad I could help. Yeah we bonded through our hardships. Someone here called me fake and thats always how people see me, the blonde bimbo. Even though I wasn't always like this, I used to be overweight and what society calls ugly, like I got bullied bad. She could relate and told me about her struggles of being black and trans. And omg don't worry, time flies in the game. At least you did come to talk to me!"

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:30 pm

"Cam or Joel, I dont care so much about there actions to be quiet honest at this point, I was starting to make amends with Cam. But from how this week is going, his time has officially ended. I wont care to see him go"

"My only question TO YOU Stephanie is that. Your talking about the struggles you had with bullying but yet you're surrounding yourself with the bullies? Why's that?" Aaron, for the most part, won't call them bullies, just assholes. Where adults. "I understand your loyalty with them is solid, which I understand cause Loyalty is everything at this point. But are you nervous that you could potential be the next target once Cam leaves this house?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Stephanie shyly nods "Yeaaah, I think the house is really getting to him. He needs to watch back in this and see how he acted. Especially if he wants something serious with me after this show, I can't date someone who gets in people's faces over a game.." she then folds her arms and looks down listen to everything he said

"You don't even know how bad I feel. After the fight with Jules and Natasha, I yelled at them for bullying. I try to surround myself with everyone here, like I disliked the people who just stuck with their alliance last year but I know what you mean. Like I said though, I don't plan anything serious with Cam if he acts like that outside of the game. And once he leaves, I'm not aligning with Joel I don't think. It's just hard for me cause I'm as some people say, too nice to just ditch friends. It's complex but just know that I'm very down on myself about associating with bullies"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 pm

"Hold up."

Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Qbar_f-maxage-0_s-200x150

"You guys are a thing? thefuckisgoinonwithchustephdamn" he mumbles at the last part, but loud enough for her to hear.
"I can see your already certain Cam is leaving, so you're really living past the blonde bimbo stereotype. But, what makes you not want to work with Joel after Cam is gone. Isn't he part of your alliance, did something happen between the two of you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:08 pm

"Well I don't know. Like sometimes he seems like he's interested and sometimes he doesn't. I don't know . I've never really had a real relationship so idk. Yeah there's no sugarcoating it, I know that Cam is leaving. And with Joel...well nothing happened but we aren't as close as I am with Cam. I'll try to have his back but honestly it'll be hard since it would be the whole house against us and like you said, I shouldn't associate myself with bullies since I used to be bullied and it would be easier to do that without Cam here."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 pm

"With him gone, I think you can do better once this show is over." He drops his hands onto the counter and rests his chin on it. "You're a smart girl Steph, I'm sure you can figure something out with Joel. If not, cool. Best of luck." He pauses. "I must ask, are you interested in aligning yourself with me? Out of anyone left in this house, I'd rather have you who has my back."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:32 am

"Well thank you I really appreciate it. Yeah I'm sure I'll figure out something with Joel"
she then stands there thinking, she had no reason not to trust Aaron, he hasn't had anyone since Gyselle left. "Yes, I would like that. I trust you enough since you're honest as shown from this conversation and I don't really have anybody either. Maybe we can get Joel in too but he would put a bigger target on both of our backs...but I also don't want to be rude and jump ship"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:15 am

"I'm happy to hear your answer, I trust you more than anyone at this point! I honestly think it's our best bet to tag Joel along with us, We need the numbers. Plus, Joel wouldn't align himself with Jules and Natasha, even if the man was held at gunpoint. If Joel DOES start causing problems I'll tell him to shut the fuck up, Easy as that."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:29 am

Stephanie nods "Okay yeah I think this could work. I'm just glad that this isn't like last season where the whole house besides Morgan was aligned basically"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:57 am

"Trust me, I don't play that shady shit." He puts his hands in a fist towards Stephanie asking for a first pump, when he see's the look on Stephanie's face he slowly changes his fist flat for a handshake. They both shake hands "Later Stephanie, Shower's callin my name." Aaron walks off.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:30 am

"Sounds like a deal!" She smiles and waves as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]   Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Model Behavior [Aaron & Steph]
Page 1 of 1