The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin) Empty
PostSubject: One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)   One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Cash walks into the bathroom and sees Kyle and Robin get ready for the live eviction. He has to use his time wisely and hopefully get people to vote Mark off.

"Hey guys. I know the eviction will be starting soon but I just wanted to make one last pitch to you all before the voting begins. Both of you two are strong competitors and I could really use your help getting through this week.

Kyle, Morgan did nominate you. And he was the one who set the pace for the season. He targeted people with actual talent - whether he knew it or not. I firmly believe that because he nominated us, other people will too because they think we'll target him over them. So he put us in a lot of danger going forward. And Mark is a huge threat to our game. He's a wild card that hasn't talk to anyone strategically.

And Robin, if you truly think he's an ally then you might want to reconsider. Like I said, he wants to keep Mark and target me. But, if he keeps Mark then he is willing to put his ALLY Valenda and his friend Dio in danger because Mark was nominated because of them. With friends like him, who needs enemies? This applies to you too Kyle."

He takes a deep breath. "If you guys have any questions or want any info, I'll gladly give it to you if I have valuable info you want."
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)   One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm

"Yeah he nominated me, because I didn't talk to him yet, if you paid attention darling."
He says. He places a hand on his hip. "But I've been socializing from the beginning trying to make acquaintances with some of the houseguests, then trying to brighten moods and make people have fun by performing the other night. And Morgan went to that and I feel like I've redeemed myself with Morgan, hun. You've been making up for lost time. I may not have made an effort to get to know you,
but you haven't either, so... there's that. By the way, love your hair, hope you win!"

He says, smiling. He then goes back to the mirror and decides which hat would look best with his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)   One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

"This is me making an effort. It may be last minute but it's still an effort. And it doesn't matter if Morgan likes you now, you're still an easy nomination for anyone just because you've been on the block before. And... thanks. Your make up looks perfect. I can appreciate talent and a beat face like that."
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)   One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

One Last Pitch (Private RP Cash, Kyle & Robin)
Page 1 of 1