The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm

Speaking with his teammates Jedd and Natalie didn't go so well, whatever. He headed straight to the living room and noticed a big girl inside, the girl who made the loud entrance twerking on the floor making the whole house shake. "Hey, T~" He calls her, praying he got the first letter of her name correct. If he screws this up, he's for sure going home. "This is our first time talking, but I need to ask you who are you planning to vote for on tonight's eviction? I could really use your help."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:27 pm

Just when she wanted to take a nap, somebody had to come to interrupt her beauty sleep.

"Oh wow so now you wanna talk to me, similar to what you did with Bryan after he won HA, huh? Shocker. I see you really are thirsty to stay in this house. I'm listening"

Trixie really surprised her with that comeback, she was looking like a total business woman.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:41 pm

He rolls his eyes. "Just hear me out. I need to get ready for tonight's live show and pack up my belongings anyways so I will make this quick. I want to give you my last hope and certify you to keeping me safe. Clearly, there is a divide in this house and the both of us are working on two separate sides of the house so it explains why we haven't spoken to each other. This could give us that extra leverage to work together and play both sides. We can hold all the information we have to get further into this game if you vote to keep me safe. If you keep Agnes, I highly doubt she will want to work with you." He glares at Trixie. "Just do me this one favor and I'll give you 20 bucks when the show is over."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Ok, all that data was just too hard to process but... 20 bucks? "20 bucks?" She said with a challenging face as she was actually considering the offer "I easily make 300 a night on a pole boo, maybe add two zeros in there and I can considerate it" Trixie may be a hoe but she was an expensive hoe. "But you do have a valid point. That girl scout seems kind of tricky. All those badges and shit... I got an idea, I don't vote for you only if you accord to..." She hesitated for a bit, she didn't knew this guy, but she knew Agnes a whole lot less "...owe me a favor?"

Trixie knew she needed the athletic guys on her side, she wasn't very good at challenges and she's still learning how the social game works even tho she is a fast learner, so Quintin was not a bad candidate.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 pm

"Oh, so your that kind of girl." He tries to act surprised. "what favor would that be?" he sounds interested.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:22 pm

"Ohhhhhhh you'll see..."
Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) OnlyAnyAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-max-1mb

Trixie was way too lazy tired to think about something really. "Don't worry, it won't be anything too overboard, or will it? No it won't be too overboard... Do we have a deal?" She licked her hand and raised it so Quintin could shake it and seal their deal.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

"Deal..." He shakes her sausage fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)   Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Last pitch (Private Roleplay with Trixie)
Page 1 of 1