The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Obligatory Truth or Dare

Go down 
+8
Natalie
Jedd
Harley
Nate
Bryan Spyder
Monica
Jay
Wanda
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

The Obligatory Truth or Dare Empty
PostSubject: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Rae felt that she had NOT been living up to her status as a 'Popular Girl' thus far in the game.

She was a cheerleader! She had been the head of her high school's welcoming committee! Getting people to hang out and make nice should be RIGHT up her alley! But, this house was still as frigid as ever, sadly.

So, she sacrificed a few pages of her precious sketchbook to write notes to her fellow contestants. Everyone was invited to the Sitting Room after the HA challenge for an old Mad House tradition: Truth or Dare!

Rae sat down on the coffee table in the middle of the room and waited to see if anyone would show up.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Jay received Rae's note and instantly was enthusiastic about this idea. The house was so quiet... Where everyone was at? He had no clue. He did see De'Quan and Ryan enter the garden and he left C.C. in their prison room. That was all he knew. So some nice bonding time was definitely a yes to him.

'Hello hello lovely lady, tell me is this the place to beeeeee?' he sings. Jay looks around and sees that he's the first one there. He lets himself fall down in a chair besides Rae and looks her in the eye.

'Ready to bring some fun into this house eh? I like your style'
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Monica creeps into the door way. It was so NOT tempting to join. The horror of truth or dare... but Rae.. She was so cool... Monica had to observe her..

She sits down without a work and avoiding all eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Bryan comes into the living room with a smile, and takes his seat where everyone else is. “Hey guys!” He says to them all.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Rae just flashed her usual smile and gave a little wave as everyone filed in. "Well, I can't stand the idea of staying here much longer without making a few friends, so I might as well try to bring everyone together! I haven't seen some of y'all since the first day!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:47 pm

'Monica!' Jay exclaims as she shuffles in. He gets up from his chair and walks up to her, careful not to make physical contact with her but still accompanying her into walking towards the seats.

'How have you been girl? I missed you when C.C. and I started exploring the have-not room.' he smiles at her and motions her to come sit besides him and Rae. 'We all just made it in soooo plenty of time to settle down before the others get here!'

He sits down and happily waits for more people to join in.

The Obligatory Truth or Dare Walking-dead-spinoff-gets-location
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Enter C.C. from stage left. He's never been one for the kinds of parties that played truth or dare, but he figures that if it got randy enough, he could get some good footage. Also, if he didn't socialize he'd probably end up like Lincoln did. If he ended up doing something stupid, maybe people would let their guard down around him. It was worth a shot.

He plops down on the floor, camera in hand, offering nothing more than a cursory "'Sup," as a greeting. Surprisingly early, it seems, since most of the others aren't here yet.

The people who ARE here, however, are the rest of his team. Avoiding Jay is probably a smart idea - the man needs to cool off. He nods in Monica's general direction - he's never even talked to her, not that he's interested.

C.C. glances at Rae. "So do we just wait for everyone to show up or something...?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:50 pm

She shrugs, "I mean, you all started showing up faster than I expected. We might as well start. Now who goes first..."

Without skipping a beat, Rae raised a finger and touched the tip of her nose. "NOT IT!!"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:51 pm

C.C. definitely wasn't about to go first, so he follows suit by practically punching himself in the nose. "Not... it," he grumbles. This whole thing is so dumb already. Hopefully it gets more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 pm

As Harley practically dragged her feet to the bedroom, she looks at the bed she shared with Rae. She rubs one of her aching her arms as she picks up what looks like an invitation. It almost looks...inviting. Huh, she guessed it served it's purpose. So, before she got up from the bed and drags her ass to the sitting room.

In the sitting room, she at least sees some welcoming faces and some that she barely sees. So it at least can be interesting to see what will come out of it. She pulls at the neckline of her alien suit to air put her chest for a moment. UGH! This thing sucks so much.

"Hello fellow Earthlings! What type of activity will we be partaking this evening?" She says in an exaggerated sarcastic manner.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Jay looks away when C.C. enters the room. Hmpf.... Stupid C.C. and his stupid camera. and his stupid.... aura... vibe... I don't know.... WHATEVER

Rae suddenly exclaims 'Not it!'. Jay gasps and joins in by touching his nose and then looking at the remaining people. In response he ALSO touches Monica's nose.
'Not it aaand not it!' he winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Once Jedd walked into his bedroom he also saw a note right next to his pillow. He picks it up and reads through it all then suddenly smiles "Ooh yea this is gonna be great!" He runs down the hallways and finds his way to the sitting room.

Jedd peaks his head around the corner like he did on the first day amd smiled real big at the few members that were already there.

He looks at the paper again and sits down next to Bryan "Hey dude what's up? Hi everyone uhh..."
He suddenly hears mostly everyone say not it and touch their noses, so he does the same thing.

"Not it!!"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Monica? Why do they keep calling her by her real name?? You're editing this so my name tag says Drawing Misery, right? She thought looking at the cameramen. "I dare you all to call me Drowning Misery.." she scoffs under her breath.

What once was a small session to observe the cool kids suddenly became a populated fiasco. Monica did not want all that attention on her. She looks up at Bryan with a finger lightly pressed on the tip of her nose. "Looks like it's you."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:42 pm

When Monica pointed out that Bryan was first to go, he quickly made up an excuse to leave--the bathroom or a drink or something. Rae shot him a... glare? A pout? Some mixture of the two. There's always gotta be one guy who wants to stop the party.

"WELL whenever Bryan gets here--or anyone else shows up--we'll just add them into the rotation. For now I guess that I can start."

"Jedd, truth or dare~?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:48 pm

Jedd smiles real big and snaps his finger "Sweet!! Okay I really don't mund at all hmm..." he thinks for a while and thinks hard.

"This is tricky but I wanna be daring so...dare!
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 pm

"Okay, I dare you to..." She didn't wanna be TOO hard on the guy, so she started off slow. "Go get a BIG bowl of the Have-Not slop and eat it all as fast as you can."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Bryan returns from where he went to and sits back down. "I can definitely go next! sorry about that." He slightly laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 pm

Jedd smirks "Well there goes my special eating but I'll be right back!!" He runs to the kitchen and grab a bowl full of the slop. He comes back in and stares at everyone "Okay here I go!!" He starts eating it fast.
The Obligatory Truth or Dare B934fc7471782aa8be11335dd895912a

"Ughh that was nasty okay so...Bryan! Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:12 pm

Bryan laughs slightly "I'll do dare! To keep this thing rolling."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:28 pm

After a long needed shower and Natalie changing back into her normal attire, she was about ready to set work to making a new cosplay when she saw a note on her sewing machine talking about a game of Truth or Dare in the sitting room in nicely done calligraphy with cute little sketches. This has to be the work of her gothic roommate. Is this what having a friend is like? Honestly, she loves it!

The room is filling up quickly with people and Natalie is in a panic, she felt her place a hand over her heart. Clam down girl, it's just a game. Not life or death. After a few not so deep breaths, she walked into the room.

"Um hey guys. Got room for one more...chica?"

Why do you exist? That was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Monica stares at Jedd as he slurps up the slop like a puppy. He actually kinda naturally looks like a puppy- NO! No no. No puppies. He looked like a stupid boy slurping slop. Which is dumb. Slop is dumb, and so is eating it. The whole thing is dumb... yeah, dumb..

She slightly slides farther back from the group, avoiding the theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Jedd looks up at Natalue walking in and he smiles "Hey Nati! Si we can always have another chica here."

He stares at Bryan then grins "Okay big guy you ready...I dare you to chew on someone's hair for 5 seconds!"

Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Bryan smirks at that, knowing what he's about to do. "Hmmm ok, I can do that." He in turn goes up to Jedd himself, and chews his hair until the time is up. "Ok hmm....Natalie! Truth or Dare?" Bryan asks.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 am

As Harley peers over her shoulder, she sees Natalie by the door frame. She smiles as gets up to her feet to walk towards the blonde girl. In order to welcome her to this weird little wolf den, she wraps her arm around her shoulder and guides her to where the group is sitting.

"Welcome human to evening of festivities and...ah screw it. Come and join the breakfast club! We always need a cute nerdy girl!"

She says as she brings Natalie towards one of the couches and sits next to Jedd.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 am

Caught off guard being guided to the group by Harley, Natalie feels a sense of fear course though her. But why? This is what she wanted, right? And did she just call her cute? With her legs like jello, she takes her place right next to the french girl.

A bit grossed out by the hair chewing, Natalie almost missed that Bryan asked her next what to do. Is he insane?! She just came in here and now he is placing all on the attention on her?! Okay, act casual!

"Uh, truth...I mean dare. Never mind, I want truth. No, Dare. Truth! Okay, I'll stick with truth!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Obligatory Truth or Dare
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next