The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Obligatory Truth or Dare

Go down 
+8
Natalie
Jedd
Harley
Nate
Bryan Spyder
Monica
Jay
Wanda
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:23 am

AND NOW SHE'S FLIRTING BACK????? Oh no. That was escalating quikly. Trixie had to think about a way to make Jamila look bad.

"Ok... I dare you to... take a piece of underwear... off... and give it to a boy of your choice that's in this room." She high fives Harley while still inside the trash can, doing a death stare to Jamila. "I mean in case you have any... but you do?... Don't you?"

Trixie knew she wouldn't do it. And if she did she would look really dumb.
"Nailed it" She said to herself, this is a perfect time to put a target on Jamila.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:03 pm

Jamila eyes open wide... What the heck girl. I have to do this to not act like an anti-social freak though "okaaayyy..." She gets up, gets some scissors and cuts off the tag from her underwear then looks around and randomly gives it to Jay "Here you go. Easy dare"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:52 pm

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Q1Q470b

'Thanks...! I- guess?' he holds up the tag, not sure what to do with it? So he reads what the tag says. He starts chuckling and his face becomes a shade of red.

He softly speaks to himself, only audible to a few people.
'I never knew that even on the label they write down what KIND of underwear... said underpants are'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

"What, you think nerds don't wear cute panties?" Rae took another long drink of her wine, swinging the bottle around for emphasis. "Everyone wears cute panties. It makes you feel good!"

"But Jamila, girl, ask someone! The fun's only just starting!"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:18 pm

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Giphy

Oh.. well... that was unexpected "Yeah, of course it was an easy dare girl, do you think I would go crazy on yo' ass, c'mon now" She awkwardly laughed just to disguise the fakeness and the dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:38 pm

Jamila shrugs "Exactly, I got to dress nice for myself Jay. She then looks over Trixie and smiles "Thank you" she's acting weird "Okay so..who hasn't gone yet and truth or dare? I came in too late to know"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:42 pm

Monica sits in a corner writing in a journal, taking notes on everyone playing when she hears Jamila. She starts to lazily scan everyone in the room- wait. She was the only person who hasn't gone yet...

Monica slowly gets up and creeps her way to door to avoid being acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Jedd smiles and points at Monica's direction "Monica is over there, Jamila...she hasn't gone."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Jamila nods "Okay Monica is It? Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Monica gets caught mid creep.

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 D0b9j

Hello 911? yes we have an emergency, Monica has been noticed, and by Jedd!
"Oh, uh. Yeah it's okay, you don't have to-"

She sighs as running was clearly no longer an option, Jamila was too quick! She plops down back into the circle avoiding all eye contact. She obviously couldn't do truth. "Fine. I'll do a Dare, IF you refer to me as Drowning Misery."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:48 pm

"Hmmm...okaayyy..." what a weird name to be called "I dare you to go to the bathroom and lick the toilet handle"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:46 pm

"You better do it fast shorty"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Monica stands up without a word. She walks over to the toilet facing away from the others. She squints her eyes, tears are about to come out! She bends down and looks at the handle, internally hyperventilating. She lowers her turtlenecks and-

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Giphy

Monica pauses for a second after her traumatic moment. She awaits the mockery. She then turns around like nothing had happened. "K. Done." Trying to avoid anyone acknowledging what just happened, she quickly scurries back to the group and points at Natalie "Truth or Dare."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:35 pm

De'Quan peeps real quick as Jamila flashes her panties.
The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 LqLWA_s-200x150
"Damnn," he said chuckling. As Monica does her dare, he just blinks at the blue-haired girl, a bit surprised that she actually did it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:48 am

Natalie shivers as Monica comes back to the sitting room from the bathroom. Well, maybe she can give her the benefit of the doubt by thinking she didn't really do it...right? In all honesty, she doesn't know what to expect from Monica.

As soon as she heard Monica say her name, she kinda jumps from the surprise of being picked again. Just to make sure, she points to herself for confirmation. "Me? Again? I mean um...if you really picked me...Dar..."

She then realizes who is asking her...Monica. Again, she doesn't know what Monica is capable of. So, maybe it's better just to say something that might embarrass her instead of possibly hurting herself.

"Umm, on second thought. Sorry, but I am going to go with truth.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:34 pm

"K. Who do you fancy most here?"

Monica folds her arms. "Gotta pick someone."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:55 pm

OH SHIT!!!, she thought to herself as her eyes got wide when Monica asked her question. Oh God...how to answer this without making it weird. Maybe being indirect, but honest might help. Yeah! You don't got this, Natalie! MAKE MAMA PROUD!!!

"Umm...I like a lot of the guys here in their own way. I mean, I can admit that Jay and De'Quan are both really handsome men. Umm, C.C seems like a really interesting guy from what I know about him. Ryan is a funny guy..."

Oh God, too indirect. She is pretty sure that Monica is getting inpatient by the way she is folding her arms. Might as well start to be a little more...direct.

"...Well, I do happen to think I have gotten pretty close to Jedd. He is kinda into the same geeky stuff that I am. Not to mention he is really sweet and attentive, so I really appreciate that in a friend." She knows the last part is partly a lie. But she doesn't want to give out her silly little crush to Jedd to his face. But she also feels her heart sink a little when she said it too.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:39 pm

De'Quan smirks at Natalie's rather open last statement. He knew there was something going on between the two. "Aww" he teases. "Y'all would make a cute couple though." He nudges Jedd.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Monica listens very closely to Natalie. Her brows slightly raise more and more as she mentions more and more guys. Whenever Natalie finishes Monica calmly closes her eyes "K."

She stands up. "I'm over games for today. Cya." And walks out of the Truth or Dare session.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Jedd smiles when she called him a friend "Hey thanks Nati girl I appreciate that a lot." He looks at De'Quan after he nudges him "Whaaaa no pfft.The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Giphy14
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:56 pm

"Natasha can you keep this goin' baby girl? My ass is excersising on a way it never did before and the slop is getting on my toe nails."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:00 am

Jamila blushes at De'quan's comment no, you have no time for boys Jamila
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:22 pm

As more people say something about Natalie's confession, the more she blushes. She didn't expect to be the center of attention so quickly. SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED DARE?!?!?! SOMEONE HELP HER?!? GOD, MAMA, MICHEAL J. TATUM, ANYONE!?!?!Okay. Okay, change the topic! Change it now?!.?

"Umm...De'Quan, truth or dare?
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Bryan had several reactions for the several past rounds. From shock and awe, to disgusted and laughing. He just sits there enjoying the scene. "Y'all are something else." he says while he starts to laugh.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:41 pm

"I'ma go with dare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Obligatory Truth or Dare
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4