The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#2] C.C.'s nomination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

[#2] C.C.'s nomination Empty
PostSubject: [#2] C.C.'s nomination   [#2] C.C.'s nomination Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Jay chills in the seat looking away from the camera nonchalantly.

'So Bryan just nominated C.C. and Quintin. No big surprises there, his choices are reasonable to be honest. C.C. is....' he lets out a small forced laugh. 'is far from sociable. That man just doesn't get people.' he shakes his head. 'I'm on the Outsider's team for a reason as well but hey, I try!'

'And there's also Quintin. Very good pick by Bryan, at least I can give him that.' he rubs his chin. 'Quintin is a strong player, he won during week 1 for a reason. Not to mention, he is part of the Nerd clique. They have the number advantage. He is a real challenge.'

Jay lets out a loooooong moan and looks frustrated.
'BUT..... Even though I cannot STAND C.C. and his pessimistic remarks.... He is on my team. Letting him get the boot would be unfavorable.' he crosses his arms. 'I can't believe I'm saying this but - I am gonna campaign for him to stay.' He pouts.
'Week 2 is quick to do it but I'm here to WIN. So it is time to start playing.'

Jay smiles sinisterly and continues.
'That's right, Jay knows how to play this game. And he is gonna ace this gaaaaaaaaaame!'
Back to top Go down

[#2] C.C.'s nomination
Page 1 of 1