The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley

Harley

Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Empty
PostSubject: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:48 pm

After everyone went their separate ways for the night, Harley heads to the only bathroom. There is no way she can take feeling like a walking caramel apple for much longer. She takes off her sticky beanie and runs her fingers though her her hair. Jesus Christ, this rat's nest looks even worse than before.

Soon after, she gets rid of the rest of her clothing and steps into the shower. The hot water against her skin was much needed right now. At least she can look less like a nasty mess.  

She feels so at ease and comfortable that she starts to sing softly to herself. The more she is in the shower, the louder she got.

Last edited by Harley on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Rae sped to the bathroom as quickly as she possibly could… But unfortunately, the only shower was already occupied. She groaned MORE than loud enough for Harley to hear, even over her singing, and started running one of the sinks on full blast. She’d take a damn sponge bath if that could fix her face--she was already worried that the big splotches of red lipstick would stain.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:04 pm

As the performance comes to an end, Harley turns the water off. As she reaches for a towel to wrap herself in, she looks over at Rae with an shocked look on her face. Okay umm, act cool.

Nailed it. But she finally takes a towel from the rack and dries her hair with it before stepping out of the shower. She then doesn't think before stepping out without wrapping the towel around her body.

"Rae? Fancy meeting you here."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Oh great, it was Harley. Unfortunately, Rae was so not in the mood to be cute and flirty right now. She was grabbing every soap she could get her hands on and scrubbing the caked-on crud off her cute little face. “Oh. Hey.” She furiously scrubbed at her chin with a cotton pad, then turned to Harley and motioned towards her face. “Is this. Like. Helping at all? If this stains I’ll legit be so mad. Ugh, I’m totally not the kinda person to hold a grudge. But I’m holding a grudge if I have to walk around like an Oompa Loompa for the next week.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Its been a long couple of days and the NEED to shower is too strong in Natalie. Thank God her hair was in a braid or else people would really notice her gross hair. With a clean pair of pajamas in hand, she makes her way towards the bathroom where she hears singing that is way to off key to be funny. Nonetheless, she went in anyways to wait in line. In there, she saw Rae watching her face vigorously. Feeling bad for what happened to her in truth or dare, Natalie handed Rae a clean wash rag to help wipe her face off with.

"Um, I thought you might need this. Only if you do, I mean! Most of it gone by now but there's still a tiny bit in your...teeth."

She guessed that Harley didn't see her since she only addressed Rae. But seeing her naked was not on her to do lost for this season. Using her clothes as a way to cover her eyes, Natalie's face turned a bright red.

"Hi...Harley..."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:25 pm

As Rae still struggles to get the make off of her face, Harley then remembers something important...being nude is weird in this country. Damn. This could be a good time to study some of the behaviors. The things that she finds normal could be weird to others. But with that in mind, she brings the towel down and wraps herself in it. Maybe she could ask about that later.

"Don't worry, it's helping. You mainly still have a little bit of eye makeup and lipstick. But if you go at it a little more, you'll be good."

She then notices Natalie with a red face as she hands Rae a wash rag. It's kinda sweet of her to do. She is just wondering why her face is so red...oh yeah...the whole naked thing. Whoops.

"Hey Blondie, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Rae snatched the rag with a quick-only somewhat apologetic-‘thank you’ and continued scrubbing away. “Sorry, I’m just. Ugh. You try to do something nice and end up getting picked on, y’know?” She’d been so busy with her antics that she hadn’t realized Harley was naked. OH. So that’s what she’d been snuggling up to for the past few weeks… Nice. "But yea, what's up Nat?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm

A bit caught of guard by Rae's swiftness of grabbing the rag, Natalie was almost surprised by how quickly she did it. But she wasn't too upset about it, she sees that Rae was clearly in a rush to get the makeup off.

"Don't worry about it Rae. Don't I know the feeling though?"

For years, she's known that feeling. But she had to let out a sigh of relief as Harley finally put a towel on. For someone who sleeps and eats a lot, how does she keep in shape so well? Okay though,
she is familiar with these girls and she needs to think of something quickly for this competition. After her talk with Jedd the other night, she needs to follow through with it. And there is no way that she's letting people from her own clique push her around. So just, play nice and maybe bring it up casually after a little while.

"Oh nothing much. Just going for a shower after such a crazy game in there. I gotta say that you both are so brave for the dares that you did. I would of never been able to do something like that."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm

”I dunno if it was brave. I just… I feel like being uncomfortable together makes people bond. Truth or Dare is good for that.” Having finally given up on getting her face clean (there was still a sort of stained ‘clown mouth’ thing going on), she tossed the rag into a nearby laundry bin and turned back to the girls. “I did get a little mean though.” She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. “Sorry, Harley… I just didn’t wanna be the only one who looked gross.”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Harley scratches the back of her head as Rae apologized to her. There was really no harm done, so she didn't worry about it at all. But Rae's concern was still greatly appreciated. It just means that she at least cares.

"Nah, it's alright. I am used to getting dirty. So it's really nothing new to me."She gives Rae a reassuring smile.

"But at least it was all worth it in the end. For a little while, this house felt like a ghost town. So I still think that it's all worth to me. 'Bout you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:08 am

“I mean, I think it helped bring everyone together! Just because we’re competing doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. I hope everyone gets that.” She thought for a moment, then added: “I don’t think Trixie and C.C. are on the ‘friend making’ stage yet, but y’know. They seemed happy. In their way.”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:13 am

As Natalie listened to the two girls talk about the game, she felt a little ashamed that she was the only person in the room to pick truth. Now she wishes that she had the guts to do a dare.

"I think you did a great job with the whole event Rae! Seeing everyone do a crazy dare was a riot.
Especially Trixie sitting in the trash can haha...No offense Rae. Since she's on your team.

Somehow, a little bit of her is feeling a self conscious as hears them talking about team members. It makes her think of her own team...awesome. She starts to look a bit more forlorn.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:18 am

Rae was pretty (and kind of an airhead), but she wasn't dumb. When Nat spoke up it was pretty easy to tell that something was the matter. She tore her eyes away from the half-naked Frenchie and put a comforting hand on Nat's shoulder. "Oh, honey, don't worry about it! I'd honestly do a dare any day over truth--some of those questions are super embarrassing!" She raised a brow before continuing on. Gotta approach this carefully--Nat seemed to be kinda like a fawn. You don't run right at deer! You've gotta be slow and open, and make them feel like they're coming to you. "Unless that's not what's upsetting you?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:28 am

Rae's comforting hand was enough to put Natalie at ease just for a little bit. It was nice enough that these two girls were here for her (even if she saw more Harley then she wanted to) It feels like she can confide in these two girls.

"Haha, true. at least mine ended with getting me cute guy's number. So that shouldn't be too bad, right?"

There was no use in hiding it anymore. Might as well be honest.

"Well my team is a bit of...a mess. I feel like half of them already don't really consider me a part of the team. I share one opinion with them and they toss me and my opinion to the side. I don't mind that much but they didn't even take it into consideration like a team should.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Rae looked to Harley with a smirk, then back to Natalie with her previous sympathetic expression. “Honestly, I don’t think any of us are too pleased with our teams… I’m sorry to hear that it’s SO shitty with yours, though. Can I ask what specifically they’re so against, or why you think they don’t appreciate you?”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Natalie sighs as she recollects all of the main reason why half of her team may not like her. She rubs her arm to calm herself down. But that clearly doesn't work. So might as well spit it out

"Well, if I tell you guys...PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYBODY! I wouldn't know what I would do if Jamila or Quintin found out that I told you guys this." She claps her hands together as if she was praying. She doesn't want to look pathetic or that she doesn't trust them. But she is already treading on thin ice with her team and she doesn't want another reason for them to hare her.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Harley smirks as she looks at Rae as if they know something that Natalie doesn't. As a way to male it more evident, she makes an X on her chest for Natalie to see. Who the hell does she have to tell? It's not like she is close to either of them. So she has her word for it

"Cross my heart and hope to die. You have my word for it, Blondie." She says reassuringly. She has to do anything to make sure Natalie is comfortable enough to agree with their proposition.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:34 pm

"Oh of course! You've got my word, too"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Natalie took in a huge breath as she readied herself say what she needed to say.

"Okay so, my team was holding a meeting in the garden the first week and Jamila wanted to talk about strategy and all that. She was saying that all four of us should of us should of been in an alliance with De'Quan. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the guy. He's cool and all but it was the first week and I'm not the one to join in alliance blindly. I have to know them and feel like I can trust them first. So I told them to maybe hold off on alliances for now and then Quintin and Jamila started to get really defensive about it. Like, about to the point that it made me feel really uncomfortable to be around my own teammates. The only one I actually like is Jedd since he actually talks to me and acts like he likes me. So I ended up leaving the meeting since it was getting really late."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:38 pm

Jamila and Quintin allying with De'Quan? Now that was interesting. "I mean, I can see where you're coming from with the alliance talk, especially since the nerd team is pretty strong on its own at this point. Do you think that you would feel differently about an alliance if they'd approached it in a different way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)   Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Clean your ass (private rp/Harley, Rae and Natalie)
Page 1 of 1