The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Empty
PostSubject: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Another eviction come and gone in the Mad House. One less person. One step closer to the million dollars. That's one thought that could bring up Natalie's spirits up at least as she goes into the bathroom to take a shower. A sight caught her attention though when she placed her pajamas on the edge of the sink. A counter FULL of makeup from all of the other girls. She wonders whose all it could be. Rae's? Trixie's?...Jay's? Either way, she knows that it would be so wrong (And disgusting) to put on other people's makeup...but maybe looking at the different shades isn't illegal. With that in mind, she took a look at a small tube of lip gloss and opened it up to examine the color. Even imagining what it would look like on her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 pm

It was indeed part of Rae's vast collection. She had been a bit... Excitable? Since the elimination, and had left a big chunk of her makeup sitting out of its case. But once she'd gotten back to the bedrooms and started putting her things away (moving out of the HA room was a WHOLE other story), she'd noticed that her PRIZED Jeffree Star collection was gone.

Oh no.

Oh HELL no.

Rae had been running around like a chicken with her head cut off for an embarassingly long time before realizing it was probably in the bathroom. A bit sheepishly, she slid into the room and crept up behind Natalie.

"That's not your color, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Not even hearing Rae come up begind her, Natalie held back a big ass scream to avoid causing a scene. What is she, a ninja? And why does everyone in this house want to give her a heart attack? She turned around to face Rae in a hurry as placed the lip gloss back down.

"Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry! I didn't use any of it if it makes anything better."

But she did take Rae's words to mind. Come to think of it, she could make a point.

"...you really think so?" she said sheepishly as she deeper about it. What IS her color?
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Maybe a bit TOO quickly, Rae snatched it out of Natalie's hands. She loved the girl but it was her FAVORITE. "Not Blow Pony, that's for sure. You're more of a..." Rae sucked on her tongue for a second, clicking as she started flipping through the other makeup products littering the counter. "Hmm... I wanna say Sagittarius? You're even paler than I am, and I TRY to stay pale."

She giggled, pulling out a very pink tube. Suddenly, Rae had an idea... Natalie was in here looking at lipstick. Sweet, awkward, love-stuck Natalie. They could use a little girl-on-girl bonding time anyway, and giving the girl a makeover--OH. OH THIS WAS EXCELLENT! A PERFECT CHANCE FOR RAE TO GET KARMA POINTS!!

Rae didn't want to be too forward though, so she just held out the tube and grinned. "Do you... wanna give it a try?" Oh wait. Germs. She recoiled a bit and moved to snatch her makeup box off of the nearby shelves. "Oh wait I can give you a brush. Any makeup product that can be dipped back into itself is like, supposed to be sterile? Like without cleaning it? But it's still a little icky."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 pm

After the shit show that was another eviction ceremony, Harley headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. For some weird reason, the light was already on in there. Oh yeah, maybe it might be one of the many other people in this house who needs to use the only bathroom. MOTHER FUCKER! Does Val hate them all or something? Ugh! Either way, she walked into the bathroom to see if whoever is in there is gonna take long.

She sighs out a breath of relief to see that Natalie is in there, so it won't be...then she sees Rae in there too. FUCK! SHE TAKES FOREVER TO PUT MAKEUP ON AND TAKE IT OFF EVERY DAY?!?! She is so lucky that she looks cute either way. Harley knocks on the door politely.

"Are you guys gonna be done soon? I need the bathroom too."

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Blow Pony? Who comes up with these names? Whatever, it came as a shock to her that Rae would offer her to use her makeup (evem if it is a little gross right now.) Regardless, it was still more then nice of her to do for her.

"Are you sure? I mean, thank you for wanting to do that but I don't know much about putting on makeup."

When Rae started getting into the sterilization of makeup, she got so lost. Her mom barely even wears make up let alone her. The one thing she sucks at when it comes to cosplaying is the makeup. It's basic as hell.

"Um...maybe a bit of soap and water can help?"

Then Harley started hovering at the entry way of the door. Why does she never close the door?

"Oh no, it's fine. The other sink is open if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:06 pm

"HARLEY!" Rae tosses the lipstick over her shoulder, so excited to see a fellow queer that she's already forgotten about her very expensive collection. "You're just the girl I wanted to see! You like girls! Maybe you can help me with something!"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Harley gives Natalie a thumbs up as she comes in and closes the door behind her. She fixes her hair in the mirror as she hears Rae address that she liked girls. Hmmm, at least she made it obvious about her sexuality. So at least she is doing that right.

"That I do. What exactly do you need my help with?"

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Oh HELL yea. Natalie was getting that makeover, whether she liked it or not.

Rae took Harley's face in her hands and turned the other girl to face her... As much as she could. Rae was significantly shorter than Harley, even WITH her massive platform shoes. "Harley. You and I--right here and now..."

She brought their faces close, noses almost touching, and looked into her eyes. "Are going to..."

She paused for dramatic effect... Then abruptly turned the both of them to face poor Natalie. "GIVE NATALIE A MAKEOVER!"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Harley jolts down as Rae brings their faces close together. At first, she was excited about how much enthusiasm she was giving about them being this close to kissing. But as soon as she continued on with her little speech, Harley's excitment went away in an instant. As much as she loves Natalie like a sister, her hatred for makeup was even more powerful. But with how much she thinks Natalie needs it, she might as well go along with it.

"How can I help with a makeover? I barely even wear makeup anymore." She says questionably.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:03 pm

"Okay so like... We both like girls?"

"We both like Natalie as a friend?"

"With the two of us working together, we'll make her so hot that Jedd--or any other guy in the house--will marry her on the SPOT!"

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) 99f4bf5b6bd535c1fc028f05357029675541214f_hq

"You don't even have to help!.. Except maybe you could throw a few outfits my way." Rae stopped gushing for a second and motioned from herself to Natalie. "I think the two of you are a little closer in size... If I tried to put Natalie in anything of mine, it'd fall right off of her."

And then, quick as a blink, she was back at Harley's side. It was admittedly pretty cute--she was just so excited. She couldn't stop grinning and she was clinging to poor Harley like a kid in a candy store. "Pleeeeease? You showed up right on time. It's like fate!"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:14 pm

As Rae practically slammed herself into Harley's , she lets out a small grunt in response. Now there is no way in hell she can say no to that face. And what is there to lose? Natalie could really use this not just for her looks, but she also needed a confidence booster. But she also couldn't help but poke some fun at the situation.

"Well if clothes did fall off her, guys would still go crazy. But in a different way." A smirk spread across her face.

"Alright, but seriously, I'll do it. Maybe not really much with makeup. I also don't have many girlish clothes, but I think you can still work with these." She says as she goes back to their bed room and grabs some clothes that she doesn't wear much anymore. Mainly because they weren't really her style. Shortly after, Harley comes back with an arm full of clothes.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:18 pm

"FANTASTIC." Rae snatched the clothes out of Harley's hands and tossed them everywhere. If anyone needed to use the bathroom, they were sorely out of luck. She then motioned to the small couch in the bathroom with one hand and snatched her makeup case with the other.

"Okay, Natalie, my love, have a seat! We'll get started with--Oh."

"Oh wait."

"Um..." She flushed red, suddenly avoiding the gaze of her two friends. "Do you uh. WANT a makeover?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Natalie looks back at forth at the two talking about her practically being their test dummy without getting her input in. But you know what? She is actually totally fine with this. Maybe this could be a fun girl bonding moment. She can't even remember the last time she's ever had a makeover like this. Rae and Harley both have her best interest at heart so it not like they are being malicious about it. Rae is getting so into it that it would break her heart if she were to say no now.

"Actually, I would really like that. What's the harm in giving it a try, right? I trust you guys."

Harley's taste in clothing was actually pretty shocking to her. There were a few pieces that were kind of flashy and bright with there was one garment with tons of sequins on it. Why would a tomboy like her have something like that? She picked that one up and examined it.

"This one is interesting. What made you want to get this?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:03 am

Rae had been busy setting out makeup--a LOT of makeup, more than any human could possibly need--but perked up upon Natalie mentioning some out-of-character outfits. She raised a brow at all the sequins and rhinestones. “Uh. Wow, yea, I expected everything to be a little more soft-butch than this. Do you have a secret passion for ice skating or something, my love?”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:14 am

Harley snaps back into reality as they mention her old taste in clothes. DAMN! Why did she even bring this shit? Harley looks left and right as she tries to think of any reason to come up with for her girly clothes.

"Well...I thought there would be an occasion where I had to look decent. But now that I know that we can't really go anywhere, I just didn't see the reason to wear any of it. So, I thought Natalie might like them more than me." She says as she pouts and crosses her arms.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 am

“Skintight sequin bodysuits are your idea of formal attire?” She laughed, dampening a beauty blender and heading in poor Natalie’s direction. “Oh, we need to party when this show is over. Def.”
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 am

Harley's darts at the gay looking bodysuit in Rae's hand. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! When did she pack that??? She drops her hands as she rushes over to grab that ugly thing out of her hand.

"Except that one! Ummm...There is no need to look at that old thing. The rest of the shit in that pile is free for you to take, Blondie." The idea of a party did capture her interest. "Parties are always cool as hell though. I am down for it. Even if I do dress like a skater boy." She says half jokingly.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:35 am

Even someone who was completely socially inept would pick up on Harley’s discomfort. Rae was DYING to pry and find out what had the other girl so worked up, but she shrugged it off instead grabbing a few more products and putting a hand on Natalie’s shoulder. “Oh for sure. I think that the rich girl from Mad House 2 threw a wrap party for the house guests in her season--maybe we should do something like that! And don't diss skater boys--Avril taught me to always go for the skater boys!”

She turned Natalie to face her and smiled--probably looking more devilish than anything. “Now close your eyes and DON’T open until I tell you to… Have you had your eyebrows plucked before? If not, I might need a belt for you to bite down on.”

Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:38 pm

She knows that made her discomfort obvious, but she did NOT want to look at that thing any longer than she had to. So hopefully this whole thing will blow away and focus on Natalie. Plus, her matters aren't very important. So thank God Rae just pushed it to the side.

"Well if you need a belt..." As she makes the offer, Harley digs through the pile and pulls out a black and white studded belt. For dramatic effect, she looped it and snaps it.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

And then it was RAE’s turn to be obvious. At the sound of the belt her attention snapped back to Harley. “Oh uh… You know how to use that… Interesting…”

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) F607bd6cc7dddad328fe272abcf22afe
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Natalie observes as Harley and Rae chat to each other about Harley's rather unexpected taste in fashion. At first, she doesn't know if it is morally right to take her clothes. But after some insisting from Harley, Natalie slowly goes through the pile of clothes and sees a cute halter top and shorts that caught her interest.

"Guys, you are both really sweet and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. I owe the both of you big time." She then moves to the couch next to the window. It has been a little while since her eyebrows have been done as much as she would hate to admit it. So, this entire makeover definitely needed.

"How bad can eyebrow plucking be? Wait, what is the belt needed fo..." She asks Harley hands her the belt...Oh boy. Maybe the phrase 'beauty is pain' is going to have a whole different meaning.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Oh thank god, Natalie was done sifting through clothes. Rae shook herself a bit to get her mind out of the gutter, then grabbed the belt and brandished her tweezers. "Okay, sweetie, just lay back and relax. I'll be gentle, babe."

She was not gentle.

Primpin' and pluckin', blushin' and rubbin'...

Rae was nothing if not efficient--not a SECOND of time was wasted. The second she got her hands on Natalie, the girl was not getting away. Eyebrows were plucked, sideburns and mustache bleached, and before Nat could catch her breath, Rae was applying a thick layer of mask to her face. It was pink and sparkly, and smelled deceptively minty.

When she was done with the first part of the makeover process, Rae flopped back onto the little 'waiting room' couch and exhaled deeply. "GOD it's been a while since I've done a full makeover. Natalie, you're not just gonna LOOK good when I'm done--YOU'RE GONNA FEEL GOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 pm

For a little bit Natalie was actually put at ease as she sat back, waiting for Rae to work her magic...until she got started.

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Giphy

Internally, she wanted to scream like she was cutting her leg off when Rae started going at it on her eyebrows. Were they that bad? And wait, why is she bleaching her upper lip? Did she have a mustache? Wow, she is asking a lot more questions about herself then before. Is this really what women did in order to look pretty?! She couldn't be more thankful when Rae put the face mask on her. The mask looked really cute and felt really nice actually. It was finally over...right?

"Oh goodie. I can't wait. I gotta say though, this face mask smells and feels amazing. Where did you get this? Maybe you guys should put some of this on too. You know, for more girl bonding, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:15 am

At the start of a conversation, Rae was instantly revitalized! Good god how did this woman have so much energy?

Oh yea. Coffee.

"Awe, you are SUCH A SWEETIE! I made that one! It's super easy--I'll have to give you the recipe sometime." She lounged back, mentally working through the next several steps of the whole makeover. "You're gonna feel like a whole new woman--so confident! The best part about having girl friends is supporting them and helping each other feel good in the face of the patriarchy." And also the orgies. The many, many Satanic orgies. But, that didn't feel appropriate to mention at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)   Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you popular (Private RP w/ Rae and Harley)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next