The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Empty
PostSubject: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:45 am

After a long and grueling day, Natalie was a very strong craving for...well...any kind of food to be honest. One step into the kitchen and it was enough to make her gasp loudly. Dishes were was stacked all across the counters and filled up the sink. The fridge was cluttered was everyone's previous cooking concoctions. The floor was clearly not kept after everyone was said and done with their own meals. This was practically driving Natalie insane. She dashed to the sink and got to going though mount china.

"I thought we were all adults here. Can't we clean up after ourselves? She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:47 am

Jay makes his way to the kitchen hoping to fetch some food. He was STARVING!!!
OOC: No he isn't. He's just hungry. Istg this man

When he walks into the kitchen area, he is shook to find Natalie agressively scrubbing plates while flying from one place to the next. What happened here???
'Nat?' he asks questioningly while looking around the room. He walks up to her only to just in time dodge her while she turned around carrying a way too high stack of plates. 'WOAH' he stands there with shock on his face, but then proudly smiles. DAYUM that dodge required some mad skills!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:21 pm

So focused on cleaning up this ungodly mess BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL that she almost didn't notice that Jay come into the kitchen. This mess was practically too much for her to take at this point. But it would be nice to get the chance to strike up a conversation with her roommate. Wait...WHY THE HECK IS HE SMILING?!?! Ugh, push that thought to the side, she turns away from the sink to look the Dutch man.

"Oh, what's up Jay? I'm just doing...normal things...Totally not being the house maid."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Natalie just straight up missed the fact that she'd almost knocked him over with 5 kilo worth of plates. He was slightly offended by this... Last thing he needs is a face full of porcelain! He looks at her with a confused expression and tilts his head.

'I'm good but just wanted to grab some lunch and... Looks like you're real busy!' Natalie already passed him twice in the meantime. He hesitates for a moment. 'How uhm... Did this happen?' he moves his finger around the room pointing at the dirty dishes and filthy counter but once again it feels like he's talking to the wall.

'NAT!' he says, much louder this time.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:33 pm

For a moment, Natalie couldn't help but stay focused on the task at hand. She almost forgets that there was someone else in the room. She starts to put away some of the boxes that was left out on the counter when she heard Jay yell her name. She instantly stops what she was doing and looks in his direction with a face that screams regret.

"I-I'm really sorry Jay. I guess, it's just my OCD talking and I kinda lost track of everything around me. But, I swear, I'm all ears now. Pinkie promise." She holds out her pinkie like she is a little kid waiting to see what he would do.

Now that mentioned food, she also just noticed how hungry she was. From all of cleaning, she completely forgot that she hasn't eaten anything yet today. "Umm...Do you want me to make something to make up for being a butt to you."

She couldn't help bit giggle slightly. Hopefully he doesn't think she is just sounding stupid by saying that. 
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Jay points at the floor.

'Actually, I yelled 'nat' because it's wet over there and you stepped into the puddle risking a fall. I couldn't find the English word in time so I ended up going Dutch.' he smirks. 'Silly me!'

Jay waves it off.
'Don't worry about it!!! This is like an explosion of kitchen mess! So it's understandable.' Now Natalie holds out her hand, showing him her pinky. He's not sure what to do so awkwardly wraps his own pinky around hers and gives her a forced smile. He quickly releases her hand and turns sideways, crossing his arms.

'Well I really could go for some food! Let me help you out though~' he dances towards the fridge, avoiding the mess on the floor.

'If we are making food we might as well clean everything up afterwards right?'
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 pm

Natalie sighs a breath of relief as Jay explained himself about his little outburst. She calms herself down as she grabs a rag to clean up the wet spot on the floor. On a side note, she couldn't help but find the fact that he spoke fluent Dutch to be really interesting. Although she is curious about what her nickname meant in his native language.

"Phew, thank you for telling me. I would have been screwed if you didn't tell me about that. Oh um, I hope you don't mind me asking...what does 'nat' mean in Dutch?"

She also notices his uneasy expression with her pinky promise. As childish as it seemed to make such a gesture, she just wanted to show that she meant it. But she would rather just drop it so it doesn't become awkward between them.

"Sure, I would love that! It would be SO fun to cook with somebody again!" Natalie says happily as she goes into the pantry to look for dry ingredients.

"What kind of food do you like?"

(I am really sorry for the super late reply 0n0)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

Jay shrugs and gives her a smile. 'No problem girl! Don't want to risk a fall there do we?' he rubs the back of his head as she asks what that 'nat' means.
'Uhm... nat literally means 'wet'. Haha!' he laughs after this. 'The irony right!!'

Jay peeks at the lower shelf of the refrigerator hoping to find some lunch-worthy ingredients. 'Oh I'm no picky eater honestly! I kind of stick with Dutch habits mostly, meaning a clean and easy sandwich for lunch. I'm a real veggie person, though' he stumbles upon fresh lettuce and cucumbers. Lovely!

'Any suggestions? Sounds like you have more cooking experience than this nonchalant and easily pleased musician!'

(OOC: no worries girly <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)   What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What a mess! (Private RP W/ Jay)
Page 1 of 1