The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Rae had taken the liberty of inviting her allies up to the room again to chat--she hadn’t gotten the chance to mention that she was using Jedd as a pawn, and she didn’t want Natalie to freak out. Probably should’ve made more of an effort to stop her (or Jedd himself) before the nominations, but the clock was ticking…

She sat back on the couch and waited for them all to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Jedd snuck his head in but realizes that he only saw Rae sitting there, playing with her pigtails. my gosh I've never realized she's so darn thiccc...with 3 c's he pulls his collar.

"Sorry if I'm not allowed here or something but I came up ro talk to you, Rae." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:30 pm

"Oh, no I actually had meant to bring you in here!" She giggled, motioning to a chair across from her. "Sorry, this week has been a mess so far... I feel so rushed."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:50 pm

He grins and walks into the room, removing his beanie. "No it's okay ans it's understandable that you put me up with Monica because to be honest I haven't really connected to you, spoken but not strategy wise heh."

He sits "Does being a HA stress you out?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 pm

She nods, “It is stressful, but I want to be clear: I didn’t nominate you because of that. I think it’s a silly waste to nominate people just because you haven’t talked to them yet. I was kinda starting to be friends with Monica, but unfortunately it just benefits me to get rid of her… Which is why I nominated you with her.”

“Jedd, everyone loves you. I don’t think that more than one or two people will vote for you, even IF you don’t win the POP competition. Even Monica is crazy about you.” Rae pauses, looking around for her gift basket. This was kind of a heavy subject and she wanted to relieve the tension with some candy or SOMETHING. “Uh… Well, I was gonna offer you some chocolate, but Harley might’ve nabbed it… AHEM, either way.”

“It would be insane for me to send you home and risk losing Natalie as a friend--you’re just a pawn.”

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Jedd scratches his knee and listens carefully to Rae then he smirks. Is that true? Everyone mostly loves me and wait... "Wait Monica l-likes me huh what are the odds?"

He waves his hand "It's okay about the chocolate, I really don't mind me talking to you without any distractions of food." He smiles when she mentioned Natalie "Aw hey thanks." He leans back more on the bed "I trust you...I will do my best"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Rae raised a brow--she was social enough to pick up on the vibes Natalie was laying down. Did Jedd... NOT know? “You should hit the girl up, honestly. You might be surprised at how she reacts.”
“But good! I’m glad you trust me. Heh, I was hoping that the rest of my alliance would show up so we could talk strategy but… The must be busy.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Jay knocks on the door, and enters. There he saw Rae, as expected. Harley wasn't there yet. And then he noticed Jedd was also there. Oh? What's this?
He walks up to them and greets them.

'Hey Jedd, Rae. I uh-' he scratches the back of his head.

'I thought you invited me over to eat breakfast together, Rae' Jay hints.
Nice one! Let's see what this is all about.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 pm

"Oh hi, gorgeous!" She grinned and patted the couch beside her. "Actually, Jedd's joining us for breakfast... And Natalie hopefully will be too."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 pm

"She's a great person and is very joyful to have her around but I see her as a very close friend." He sighs in his thoughts do I really think that...I know I do, right?

His eyebrows go up "Oh...you hav an alliance already? That's awesome! I wanna meet them!!"

He looks up "Oh hiya musician man."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 pm

He's greeted by Jedd. Jay winks and fingerbangs at him. 'Jedd dude! Haven't talked to you in a while.' He accepts Rae's offer within mere seconds and takes a leap, flopping onto the couch besides her. He swings his arm behind the couch and lets it rest there.

- WAIT WAIT WAIT -

'WAIT. More people joining for breakfast?' he asks, confusion clearly noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:12 pm

While wandering around the house, Natalie notices that she completely forgot to congratulate Rae for winning this weeks challenge. So, out of the kindness of her heart, she goes up to the third floor to do so. As she reached the door frame, she hears Jedd and Rae talking about something...all she heard was "you should hit the girl up. Honestly, you might be surprised how she reacts." Dear God...who was this "she" Rae was talking about. Monica?...that could be plausible since she has shown interest in Jedd...ITS NOT LIKE IT MATTERS TO...ahh who is she kidding? It would crush her spirit if she turned out to be right. Though, now is not the time act a upon girlish fantasy.

She comes up to the door and knocks on the frame. She awkwardly waves to the two of them."Umm...Hi guys. Sorry if I was late for something. I was just doing some thinking...as I do quite often since, ya know. Nerd..."

She suddenly feels a bit awkward at her own statement. So she quickly tries to change the topic...way too quickly."CONGRATSFORWINNINGHOUSEAMBASSADORRAE! IAMREALLYHAPPYFORYOU!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:19 pm

"NATALIE!" She hops up off the couch at Natalie's sudden outburst, equal parts shocked and eager to get the gang together. "Honey, I was just looking for you--didn't you get my note? All of us--" she coughed "COUGHandalsoHarleyCOUGH. Need to talk about the nominations. Why don't you have a seat?"

Rae then turned back to Jay, awkwardly sitting on the arm of the couch. "And yea... Remember how we said we should have the nerds join us for... Breakfast? Well, Harley and I thought that Natalie would be a perfect partner... And with Natalie comes Jedd... Ugh, there just isn't enough time in the day to figure things out! I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Natalie takes a seat where Rae suggested for her. The chair is actually very comfortable and huge compared to most of the other ones in the house. As Rae mentioned breakfast, she tilted her head.in confusion.

"Wait. Breakfast? It's 2 in the afternoon. Why are we having breakfast now?"

She then sees the look that Rae gave to Jay and realizes that there is something more that Natalie doesn't quite know.

"Wait...what do you mean by partner?"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:39 pm

With a small sheet of paper in her pocket and a piece of stolen chocolate sticking out of her mouth, Harley heads upstairs to the Ambassadors suite. Finally, time to chill with all the members of the breakfast club. She comes into the room with a single knock.

"What about food? Was I supposed to bring it?" She says as she takes the chocolate out of her mouth. Shortly afterwards, she looks between Rae and the chocolate. She puts on a cheesy smile as she hides it behind her back.

"...I have a sweet tooth okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:00 pm

'Woah woah wait what?' He thinks to himself, what does she mean by part...ner? He smiles at Jay "Yea it has been a while dude."

He keeps turning his head seeing Natalie & now Harley walking in "Oh hello beautifuls I mean...friends." he wasn't too sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Rae pouted upon Harley's arrival. "Okay yea YOU have a sweet tooth. How do you think I got this thick? Eating vegetables??"

But, once Natalie and Jedd voiced their confusion, she took a deep breath and stood in the middle of the group to explain. "Okay. So."

"Jay, Harley and I formed an alliance. We all were really struggling to relate to our teams and felt like the best way to survive would be to work together. We also felt like it would make us EVEN STRONGER if we brought in a Nerd."

"Natalie," she pointed to the girl, smiling softly in the hopes it would make Nat less anxious. "You are that nerd."

"The idea was also that if we bring you in, we would protect Jedd. Which might seem a little fake since I nominated him this week... Unless you think about who ELSE is nominated."

"Monica is a sweetie. I felt like we really could've been friends, but I also feel that she was the best option to send home at this point. I doubt anyone will send Jedd home because he is too well-liked, thus meaning that Monica will absolutely go home."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Before he knows it, the entire room was filled with- holdup.
He starts counting the people. 3, 4... FIVE people. He expected three?!

● Confessional ●
'It would have been NICE if we actually discussed this, Rae! Before shoving it in my face like that!' he pouts.
● End confessional ●

'Well the more, the merrier! And Nat and Jedd are for sure the best people to have with us!' he smiles. 'We would be honored to have you join in with our cozy Breakfast Alliance.' He didn't really know what else to say, especially about Monica. There wasn't really much to say about her at all, actually. 'If anyone would be safe this round, it's you Jedd. And we'll all make sure of that!'
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Natalie's head turned to see Jay and Harley enter the room as well. Dang, how many people did Rae get together for this...alliance?! Really? Well she's been thinking about forming one ever since her meeting in the garden with the rest of her team. And plus...it would be great to feel like she has that advantage over Quintin and Jamila.

"You know what? I'm in. Especially if it means that it helps Jedd this be safe from this elimination."

She looked at him with a bit of an awkward expression. Does he think differently about her now? She did basically...no, she DID friendzone him. Now she is terrified of it making things difficult in their relationship. But she also didn't want anyone to use her crush on him against her. No matter, he is her teammate and she does want to save him.

"Well who else could be considered a good person to target if all goes south and Jedd is still on the block?"

Her attention went to Jay as he welcomed her to the alliance. Seriously, it was making her hungry.
Nonetheless, it was really sweet of him to do though.

"Aw, thank you so much Jay. I'm happy that you guys would want to include us."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Rae... Hadn't considered that option. 'Misery' was so unmotivated at all times and blended into the background so much that Rae didn't stop to think of a Plan B.

"Um... WELL. Well, that is why I brought you all here! To think of a backup nominee!" Her grin grew impossibly wider as she struggled to push through the oncoming panic attack. "I-I figured that Monica would be the safest option for us to send home since she has so few connections. It would keep targets off our backs. But, I assumed a lot without letting you guys say your piece, so I think we should decide as a team who to send home next."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:37 pm

"Hah well I'll be damned...I am honored that you guys wanna help me out." He looks at all of their faces.

Confessional
So if I wasn't friends with Natalie...w-would they still have tried to save my butt? Nah I can't think that...those guys are amazing!! I love this show.!
End of confession

He blushes how determined they are to save him "Aw you guys stop that heh." He looks at Natalie and thought why she seemed so determined to help him when he was nominated but he was glad "Any twist can happen."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:38 am

Natalie and Jedd were in! That was good- right? He looks at the gang and feels a bit out of place. He just doesn't know why though? He shouldn't feel out of place... Heck they're all a team now!
..... But what is bothering him?

He shakes it off, and continues to strategize with the others. He taps his chin while in thoughts.
'Replacement nominee. It must be someone with a strong position in the house.' he looks at Rae, then at the others. Suddenly he raises his voice, startling some of the others. 'QUICK! First name that comes to mind! NICEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE!!!' he shouts.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 am

Natalie is happy that Rae, Jay, and Harley wanted to include her in their alliance. Not to mention, to add Jedd in order to save him from eviction. At least, she was able to do what her mama suggested her to do back home. Thank you for the idea mama!

She then looks over at Jay who looked...lost? Is that the right word to use? Hmm, the look on his face reminded Natalie of herself at school around her peers. So she tries her best to give him a reassuring look. Now to think of a person with a strong position in the house. Who...who...GOT IT!

"What about De'Quan? He is a popular guy with a positive reputation in the house. Depending on how the POP challenge goes, there would be no way people would want to send him home. If everything goes the way Rae wants them to, it would make things a lot easier to vote for Monica."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)   Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gotta Break a Few Eggs... (Private RP: Breakfast Bitches Alliance)
Page 1 of 1