The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)

Go down 
+7
Kiki/Lolo
De'Quan
Nate
Natalie
Harley
Cam
Val
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

"AYY, way to go man!"PHEW. De'Quan glances over to Harley, putting his hand out to his side to offer a small high five as they both realize they're safe for the instant eviction. He looked up at the scoreboard again, shaking his head lightly. "Dang, I was pretty close lol"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Jay looks at the scoreboard. What?? C.C. and him were only a two headed team!!! Versus a team of four??? How was that fair???

Val mentions them being have-nots together... Again. He glances at C.C. who looks back at him. Jay averts his gaze.
Stuck with C.C.
Of all people.
AGAIN.
What horror is this????

Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 YAs4smc
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm

With her attention directed on the scoreboard, Harley only gets even more mad at herself for having the second lowest score. Resisting every urge to snap her club in half with her knee, she throws it down on the ground. She looks at her team mates with a sort of disappointed look on her face.

"Sorry guys...I have no idea what was with me put there. Normally I'm on top of my game, but this time...really bit me in the ass."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 pm

De'Quan shrugs. "eh, this shit was pretty much based on luck anyways, cause I suck at golf haha." He lowered his tone so only Harley could hear him. "But we safe anyways so let's just worry about winnin the next one, ya feel me?" He was confident and hoped Harley could pick up on the enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:51 pm

"Yeah. we shouldn't beat ourselves up over it. It could've happened to anybody!" As he tries to cheer some of the others up.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Harley looks up to see De'Quan right next to her. She could tell that he was trying pretty damn hard to help lift her mood. So, she gives him a smile back since he does make a pretty good point.

"True that. I never really played that boring sport anyway. But you were pretty damn good out there for it being a lucky shot." She laughs nonchalantly."Yeah, I feel ya, dude." She says as she holds her hand out for a fist pound.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)   Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2