The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Ryan calls everyone into the living room for the live instant eviction. Once everyone has arrived, he begins. "Hey everyone. This is the nomination ceremony. I, as the House Ambassador, am tasked with nominating two people up for eviction. That being said... I have chosen to nominate..." he takes a deep breath and turns two keys to reveal his nominations.

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Bryanm10Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Natali10

"Bryan and Natalie. Bryan, I have chosen to nominate you because you're a very social guy and with the jury probably coming up soon, I think you're a dangerous player to have around.

Natalie, I have chosen to nominate you because while you're a sweet girl, you have the potential to be a threat to many people here. You're friendly, smart and also very good at physical competitions that no one would expect you to be good in.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Results
Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Viewer13
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:06 am

Bryan instantly rolls his eyes as he sees he’s the clear target. Welp, if they want to go that route, then we can. “Good luck Natalie!” He smiles as he hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:53 am

Jedd looks up and see's Bryan's face appear on the screen.Aw well that sucks...didn't think that would've happened. He shakes his head and waves at Bryan.

He looked back up again when he saw the second person. Natalie? W-why would they do that? He frowns and grinds his teeth. Why would they do this to her? He balls his hands into fists and has them to the side. Calm down Jedd...go and say something.

He smirks and walks up to both "Good luck Bryan and Natalie..." he puts his hands on her shoulders and then leans forward to her ear "You got this girl...I believe in you and everything you do." He quickly gives her a quick peck on the cheek and then boops her nose.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Bryan waves back, as he is sad inside but maintains a nice face on the exterior. "Thank you Jedd. Do what you feel is best." He pats Jedd's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)
Page 1 of 1