The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction

Go down 
+2
Bryan Spyder
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all SHOOK by this instant eviction" She smiles evilly. "But we still have a lot of game to play this week. Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Bryan, you went from safe for two weeks straight to right in the hot seat during this eviction. How does it feel to be over the hill to buried right under it? Is there a lot of pressure on the relationships you think you built?

Quintin, your team is the only team to not have a member be evicted yet. Do you feel as though that puts a bigger target on all of your backs? Or are you not worried about Jamila, Natalie and Jedd being in the game and potentially making you look like a solidified group?

Trixie, I don't have a game related question for you. I just want to know WHY our interns have to keep restocking the pantry so often? LIKE DAMN GIRL. Lay off the oreos. We all know your lazy ass loves to lay down often so it shouldn't be too hard...

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Tumblr_inline_p705trlzYz1sa8gyi_540

Bryan and Natalie. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Ryan, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Bryan and Natalie. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:29 am

”I think it is a lot of pressure. I thought I made progress with my HA, but I guess not with the right people. So I don’t know what’s the deal because last week no one but my team acknowledged me, so I guess I’m the target, so..”

Bryan stands up and starts his plea. “Hello guys! So I know it’s been a long road so far, but I’d really hope you can keep me. I am a strong competitor, and I am loyal to whatever allies I have now. Every deal I made I kept my word on it. All I can ask is if you keep me, and those who do I got your back and I’ll owe you so hard. I’ve been wanting this for seasons now, and to be cut prejury would really suck. I didn’t think I was a threat to anyone, but if you feel that way it’s fine. And Natalie I wish you the best of luck in this game. Good luck!”
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 am

Her heart started pounding so hard. She never even been nominated let alone so close to getting evicted. She felt like she was finally starting to connect with people so leaving right now is terrifying. Harley and Rae are starting to feel like real friends with her and care about her. Jay is a really cool guy, over-dramatic but still pretty fun to talk to. There are more people that she would love to get to know better, like C.C. and even Ryan. She not offended by his choice, he just did his job as House Ambassador. And Jedd...please let her stay. She is starting to really like him and feels so bad for friend-zoning him. So if she stays, she will be more...upfront about her feelings to him. She stands up to get her fellow house guests attention to make her case.

"I know that I can get a bit...awkward around the house sometimes. There are things I said that I wish I didn't and more that I wish that I did say. It's a terrible issue I have and I want to do all that I can to make it better. For that, I deeply regret it and I'm so sorry for that."

Hopefully saying sorry makes her sound more sincere.

"If I stay, I swear that I will be a more dependable person and a better teammate to Jamila, Quintin and Jedd. And no matter what Bryan, I hope for the best for you too."

Reluctantly, she sits back down waiting for the results of the vote.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Oh no she DIDN'T, Val was not trying her. "Val gurl, do you think this curves mantain on their own honey? Better tell the crew to refill that pantry. And... YAS, you know how I like to lay down boo, might as well do it while I still can, you get wha' I'm sayin'?"

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Tumblr_mrm5r5E4Wj1qk08n1o2_500
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm

She rolls her eyes through the screen at Trixie's response.

Suddenly, Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house."HouseGuests... the votes are in. By a vote of 7 to 2...

...Bryan, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Bryan claps at being evicted. "Bravo! Really entertaining." He gives Natalie, Jedd, Jay, Trixie and Rae hugs, he gives Quintin a dap. "Peace bro." He goes up to De'Quan and gives a goodbye shake and a hug as he whispers to De'Quan. "Thanks for having my back through this." He waves goodbye as he grabs his bags and heads out the door. "See you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Jamila raises her eyebrow at his weird exit "The least he could've done is be polite and say bye even if we didn't talk instead of ignoring me and a few others. Some people don't learn manners I guess"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:09 pm

"Thanks and have a nice trip back home, rooting for us!" He looks at Jamila and puts his hand gently on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction
Page 1 of 1