The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live INSTANT eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 4 - Live INSTANT eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live INSTANT eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:08 am

Jay has a pained expression on his face.
'Dang... Ryan nominated Natalie as well? I did NOT see that one coming!' he bites his lip, and continues. 'Honestly, that dude is really making odd choices in my opinion! I thought he was kinda close with Bryan as well, so why him? Beats me! I can't keep up with Ryan honestly! Maybe I should just, y'know. Talk more to him. Maybe I can figure the dude out. Maybe he is just a mastermind in disguise...'

Jay taps his chin. 'I kinda like Bryan... He's really kind. And Natalie is my friend! This isn't easy to do, but I vote for Bryan. Natalie babe I support you! Breakfast bitches for the WIIIIIN!!!'
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live INSTANT eviction
Page 1 of 1