The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]   Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Jay enters the HA suite with FLAIR. AGAIN.

Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Tenor

'Greetings KING' as he bows to De'Quan. It kind of hurts his ego since he'd love to be in De'Quan's position... But oh well!! He enters the room and stands in front of him. He puts his hands in his side. 'So! You up for some nomination discussions?' he smiles.

'Please don't screw me over please don't screw me over pleeeeaaase' his mind screams. Paranoia is getting to him, yet he remains calm. Kind of. The corners of his mouth are twitching slightly because of nervosity. Nervous wreck? Whatchu talking about?
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]   Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 pm

"Hey man! Aight, let's make this quick...who are the two people you want safe this week?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]   Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:59 pm

Make it quick?? Didn't De'Quan know how nervous he is???
No, no he doesn't. But still! Jay scrapes his throat, and proceeds.

'Aight! Well I'd love to keep Jamila and Natalie around! They're nice, ya dig?'
'Yeah, nothing suspicious there. Good' he thinks.

'So uhm, who are you considering to put up? I'm flexible in my ways so' Nice and casual. He looks around the room to distract himsel- oh! Wow that's a really shiny trophy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]   Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Playing da Game! [Private RP De'Quan/Jay]
Page 1 of 1