The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Valenda looks at the camera and bites down on her lip "I...really hate this like I said I wanted to vote that person to vote off but on the other hand I want to vote him off too...I HATE THIS!"

Her bottom lip quivers a bit but she sucks it up "Mark...you didn't do anything wrong but like I've said the first time, I have always found the silent type more strategic and full of surprises."

"Cash, I really don't know you to be honest just know you're a pop star but when you came to me all serious & begged ehh well I admired plus you're kinda cute too...your caramel delic oh oops" she sighs and doesn't look at the camera.

"Nishy is out of the question...my cute cinnabon!!"

She holds the pillow and whispers 'I'm sorry Morgan and Sato...'
She lifts her head up "but I vote for Mark!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:34 pm

She comes back walking fast and slams her hands on the couch "okay your silky skin and looks are not going to tempt me CC but I am s-stronger than that...I think Vale...you have won me over but I am not going to be like your fans out there & here all oooo a pop star ok!"she leans forward and smirks" I got my eye on you...gorg!" she runs off beet red.
Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1