The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)

Go down 
+4
Nate
Quintin
Cam
Val
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Val calls everyone over to the backyard, where a huge party is set up for the remaining HouseGuests. "Hello, everyone! As a little TREAT for you all, we've set up this party to mark the half-way point of the game. We started with 16 of you here, and now we're down to 8!

Enjoy all the drinks, snacks and games we've set up for you! Later on during the night, we'll have some special guests join you as well!"

Just a fun little RP I thought I'd have for you guys! There's a bowling dice if some of you guys want to bowl. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Ryan was READY for a party. It's been so long since he's been out to a club, but Val brought the club to them!

He entered the fully decorated backyard in his best partying outfit and went immediate to the dance floor. "Hell yeah! This is gonna be a blast!" He shouted as he started dancing.

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Anigif_enhanced-3304-1444490444-2Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Anigif_enhanced-7600-1444490492-2Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Anigif_enhanced-29856-1444490536-2Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Anigif_enhanced-27158-1444490631-2
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 pm

"Yo!" he yells "1v1 anyone?" He challenges lifting up a bowling ball and begins to bowl.

Last edited by Quintin on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 pm

The member 'Quintin' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Bowling' :
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Bowl3_by_emperor_lucas-dc9o42c
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

C.C. stands there, practically stiff as a board. It's been a long time since he's been to any parties that aren't film release afterparties, or that are in smoky, dimly-lit apartments. But the prospect of this party has managed to lure him out of his usual hiding spot - especially the prospect of "special guests". He has a sneaking suspicion that he knows what kind of people they are, and if he's right, they could make for some killer doc footage.

The hand holding his camera hangs loosely by his side, while the other clutches a can of beer. It's in no way craft, but it'll have to do for now. For once, C.C. DeMille has no criticisms to add, no snarky remarks - he just stands out there, letting the mild enjoyment he feels wash over him.

...This party was probably meant to be rubbed in the face of whoever got the solitary confinement deal, wasn't it? Poor Rae.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Party? DRINKS? SNACKS? Trixie was in heaven!

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO make space for me cause here I com-"

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) 98b6797bc9f28f6be9bd9432940f61e4

After that hard fall, she ASSAULTED the snack table and tried a little bit from every drink there was. Ohh the dancing, the bowling, the food, the people having fun, everything reminded her of back home.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:41 am

Jamila comes walking out in her pajamas with her Jane Eyre book by her side. She jumps a little bit to see everyone having a party. as much as you are worried about this week, you need to listen to De'quan "This is proper party attire I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:49 am

This scene is supposed to be @ the party so here it is!

Harley wrote:
When the house is dead quiet, Harley runs through the hall and stops right in front of the door of the backyard. Her breathing is clearly very heavy from all of the stressful running. She had to tell someone, anyone about what is going to come get everyone in the house.

"Guys...There is something I need to tell you all. I think there is a beast in this house. I don't know when it will come, but it sure as hell will at any moment." She says as she peeps her head through the door, making sure that her body isn't exposed for anyone to see.

At this very moment, Jay kicks the backyard door open and both him and Harley jump into the outdoor area! Jay is wearing his DINOSAUR costume, and Harley shows her Alien hat from the first week. Jay shows his guitar from behind his back, and he starts playing while Harley laughs and sings along!!!!!

I recommend clicking on the song! It is PERFECT. For this.

♫"We're running out of rocket fuel
Why did you tell me
The tank was full

Bustin' trough the milky way
Pass planets and pass stars
It's the new millennium
They're rocking floating cars

I'm 13 feet tall (13 feet tall)
I'm a T. Rex, T. Rex
I'm a ice cold killer (ice cold killer)
I'm a T. Rex, T. Rex
I'm 13 feet tall and I'm 40 feet long
T. Rex, T. Rex
It's been while but i'm back
I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex"
♫

When they finish the song, they look at the others and try to stiffle their laughter.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 am

The T-Rex costume is adorable!  Nya
Quintin couldn't hide the cringe of Jarley's singing and dancing. The friendly, trying to be funny approach was starting to irk him, he had to fight the urge.

•Confessional•
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Qxe1K @ Production
•Confessional Ends•

Jay and Harley, stop singing. Thankfully, an appealing sound was heard from production. "Thank you!" Finally, Quintin can get back to bowling, once the pin-setting machine has finished its cycle he continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 am

The member 'Quintin' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Bowling' :
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Bowl2_by_emperor_lucas-dc9o42n Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Bowl8_by_emperor_lucas-dc9o41h Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Bowlgutter_by_emperor_lucas-dc9o412
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:53 pm

As the party continues, a doorbell sound goes off. Looks like the first special guests are arriving!
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Mh4nin10
Suddenly Nina and Sawyer from The Mad House 1 appear in the backyard! "Hey guys!" Nina waved and laughed as she greeted the HosueGuests. We heard there was a little party goin' on. And y'all know me! I LOVE parties!"

Sawyer smiles politely and nods as he greets the contestants. "Yeah, and what's a party without a mechanical bull?" He chuckles. As if on cue, a few interns roll in a mechanical bull and quickly install it. "Who wants to take her for a spin?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:43 am

Jay was having a blast with Harley and honestly he doesn't mind being chained to her! At least, not yet. He ignores Quintin's obvious irritation and simply has fun with Harley. Then, two new people arrive? OH! He knows them! He held a Mad House marathon after he heard he got accepted!

'Let's go over there!' He says without looking to Harley, and already makes his way to the guests. 'Yoyooo! Such a surprise! Val knows how to host a PARTAY!' he says cheerfully. When the interns roll in a mechanic bull his eyes widen.

'I... I really want to try that' he says, as his eyes twinkle. He looks at Harley, giving her puppy eyes. 'But you have to do it with me... Pleeeaaaaaseeee?'
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:02 pm

A doorbell ring is heard around the house, Who could it be?
Amberly spins outside into the backyard with a new look and text color!

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Tenor

"Why... Don't you all look sweeter than ice tea!" She giggles. "It's me, Amberly your favorite redhead! Ya'll should remember me from season 3 of Mad House the most disappointing season with the most disappointing winner!" She chokes "I mean, the best season ever to be aired on television hehe!" she smiles trying to distract the contestants with her negative and problematic past.

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Tumblr_mxf9j0MRri1qfrjqwo1_250
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm

C.C. squints at the new arrivals. He does vaguely remember the first two from the research he did prior to applying, and he's sure they're just fine. But who the hell was this? He didn't recognize this person. The name "Amberly" rang a bell, but there's no way that this... overgrown child was her, is there?

He blinks before vaguely pointing a finger at her. "...Sorry, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:26 pm

"Wait there must be a twist, why would old contestants come back for a party?" She puts her go get on her chin and taps rapidly "also where are the winners?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:50 pm

She sashay's over to C.C. "Maybe this will jog your member" She snatches her wig right off where her red braids and cowboy hat where stuffed inside. "Well forget she ever existed! I am a CHANGED women! Lover of all colors of the rainbow and proudly gay!" She pauses "Gay as in happy not the sexuality, let's not go to far."

Amberly then puts her wig back on and cartwheels to Jamila "Silly goose!" She pinches her cheecks "The winner is here! The winner that stole America's heart!"

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Giphy

The Audience:

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Tumblr_inline_obqbosYE8T1u91fpe_500
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:28 pm

"Yo' can somebody explain what is happening here? What's all this freakshow?" She said as she got her whole face stacked with snacks. "Do we have to share the food with this outsiders now?"

Let's be real, Trixie didn't recognize any of this past contestants, she didn't even watch this show before! She applied via Craigslist, after she got fired from her job and was desperate for some checks.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 pm

He takes a moment to try and remember who exactly she was, but eventually, it all comes back to him. "Oh, yeaaahhh... I remember you." It was hard not to remember all the controversy surrounding Amberly What's-her-face, professional television racist and crybaby. Even though C.C. hadn't watched the other seasons himself, he did remember the heinously long argument threads going on in the comments section of her wiki page. It was almost like kiwifarms for the common folk.

C.C. smirks, finally having a reason to have his negging validated. It was just too good an opportunity to pass up, especially considering that the others were reacting the same way. "Well, aren't you just a lovely little blemish on the ass of humanity," he sneers, brushing a strand of hair out of his face. Now this was cathartic.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:19 am

"My... What an aggressive attitude you have there!" She pouts "Your mother should have taught you better!" she wags her fingers to the precious looking girl........ she looks like precious too she thought to herself. but she had to keep quiet to redeem herself and build up her fan-base again.

She then hears what C.C. had to stay "Awwww, Shucks!" she turns acne red. "How'd u know I have a mark on my butt, are you part of the amberly fan club on Myface.org?!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:21 am

Jay didn't recognize Amberly... How is this the same girl from season 3 that disgusted everyone with her excessive behavior? The only way to link her with THAT Amberly is by comparing her speech pattern. She points out C.C.'s deadpan behavior and while he wants to agree with that, he decides to keep a low profile.
Then Amberly starts talking about a butt mark and he can't hold back a laugh. He brings his hands to his mouth to cover up the laughter but fails to do so.

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Nhq2R

'Yeah, how did you know about her butt mark, C.C.?' He asks him with a smirk on his face. Jay turns to Amberly. 'I bet he's a huge fan of yours.'
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 pm

OH hell to the NO. Did this girl just mentioned her mom? That's a no-go. "Wait wait, wait, hold up, hold up." She leaves the snacks on the table and claps her hands to get the salt out of them as she was ready to get them dirty again. "Who's mother are you talking about? You hillbilly looking ass. Talk about my mother again you stupid hoe." Trixie was getting really confrontational. She walked towards Amberly and got closer to her face. The girl was ready to throw fists! You never talk about Trixie's mom. EVER.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm

C.C. nearly spits out his drink at that, but he's not about to be made a fool of in front of someone who isn't even worth the spit on his tongue. He's got a reputation to uphold. "Lucky guess, I suppose. I wouldn't waste my time looking at a human equivalent of a pimple such as yourself unless they were starin' me right in the face, though, so don't kid yourself." A shit-eating grin crosses his face.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Amberly wraps her prickly arms around C.C. "Awwww! I love my fans!" She squeezes tighter... TIGHTER!

"Oh dear, oh my!" she gasps "What foul language!" She responds still holding onto C.C. "What is your name young lady?!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:51 pm

"Oh shit!" Nina gasped. "She mentioned her mama. That inbred swamp rat really went there."
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Giphy

Sawyer awkwardly stared at all the drama going on. He sure didn't miss this part of the game. All the profanity... goodness. And Amberly making the southerners look real messy.
Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) QhmOiP
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:54 am

"The name's Trixie get it right you slut! What's yours? Betty? Sally? Honey boo boo? What is it? And don't even try to hide behind him with your scary lil' ass. Mention my mother again bitch" She takes a drink as she was ready to throw it, she didn't wanted to get C.C. wet so she grabbed his hand to set him aside. "Yeah, do that sh*t again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next