The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)

Go down 
+4
Nate
Quintin
Cam
Val
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:44 pm

wow drama not involving someone coming after me for once "Trixie, just ignore her. She doesn't know better....clearly"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Amberly covers her mouth "Oh dear, I didn't mean to Offend you!!"

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 ZQ6YRgFGqZ9xC

"I didn't mean to bring your mother up in a negative way. Your mother should have trained you better is all I said." She responds back to Trixie still hugging C.C. "I'm sure it had to do with your mother cursing at you at a young age or maybe your mother brawling with her man in front of you as a child or your mother getting so hooked on substances that the Department of Children and Family Services had to remove and place you with strangers or honestly all the above. Ugh, I'm so sorry for the struggles and challenges you and your mother had encountered." She opens her arms requesting her to join a group hug with C.C.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 8:30 pm

C.C., still in the process of being crushed by Amberly's vice grip of a hug and still definitely not a girl (despite her mistake) is not having a good time. He tries to blink an SOS in morse code before realizing that he doesn't even know morse code, rendering the whole thing just one big bust. Wide-eyed, he mouths help me to the other contestants, using his one free hand to draw a line across his throat. He might as well be dying.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Wed May 02, 2018 9:44 am

Trixie would go on a rampage if someone didn't stop her now.... But C.C. was basically waving a white flag in everyone's faces. It looked REALLY funny and Jay 'accidentally' didn't notice his cry for help right away. Gotta give the folks at home something fun to watch right? Trixie obviously ignored Amberly's invite to join the hug and since no one was making an attempt to help the poor guy, he GUESSED it was up to him. But he won't really help with much enthusiasm... Amberly kind of scares him.

'Aaaaaalrighty lovely lady, you can stop choking this dear man now~ we still need him for the show' he says carefully, slowly trying to pry Amberly off with an unsteady grip. He laughs nervously, not sure if she would cooperate.

'THIS SUPER HEROIC ACT OF MINE BETTER BE WORTH IT' he thinks while keeping an eye on both Amberly and C.C. Wait, where's Trixie at?
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 11:03 pm

OMG I totally missed this topic adsfdf sorry </3

NO THIS BITCH DIDN'T. Trixie's right eye was opening and closing as she couldn't resist her anger. "I'MMA KILL HA', I'MMA KILL HER." Trixie was just fuming. With the drink still in her hand she grabbed C.C.'S hand stronger to set him apart but Amberly just wouldn't let go of him. "He's choking him, stop choking him you crazy hillbilly, FIGHT ME!" She then threw her drink at Amberly's face spilling a little on C.C.'s clothes. She let go of his hand as she waited for Amberly to try to hit her. "What you gonna do now? Call your momma too, I can fight both of y'all, I can fight your entire farm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)   Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Half Way There Party (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2