The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - De'Quan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - De'Quan Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Val smiles at the audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to De'Quan!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal their exit.

Eviction Interview - De'Quan Tumblr_o6exn3dstv1qzoxt9o2_500
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 pm

De'Quan comes out onto the stage, throwing his bag to the ground. He flashes a grin as he's applauded before shuffling his way across the stage to meet the hostess. His eyes widen a bit as he gets up close and personal to greet her. DAYUMM, MILF ALERT. He gave her his special squinty-eyed look and nodded.

Eviction Interview - De'Quan AdeptFrailHartebeest-max-1mb

"Ey, what's good Val?" Clearly everything.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:45 pm

"Everything is going fine, De'Quan. Just fine!" A flirty whistle is heard from the audience directed to De'Quan.

Eviction Interview - De'Quan Fan-self-gif-10

"Now lets get right into it shall we! De'Quan, only two people voted for you to stay! Where you expecting more votes?" she asks
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:22 pm

"I was to be honest, but it makes a l'il sense" He shrugs. "I was pretty vocal 'bout the whole alliance situation so Ryan probably knew he had to get me out, plus T could've gone home cause of me." He ponders for a moment.

"But hm...now that I think about it... if just one of them voted for C.C., there would've been a tie right? At the end of the day I can't hate on T for makin that move cause I'll take this over gettin voted out by Rae herself. That girl's got enough of a pedestal to stand on." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 5:14 pm

”Fascinating! Now, Inside the house the viewers have noticed some chemistry blossoming with you and Jamila. You think if you stayed a little longer you two would have gotten closer?” She winks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - De'Quan   Eviction Interview - De'Quan Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - De'Quan
Page 1 of 1