The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Sam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Sam Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our second evictee of the season... Sam!" She gestures to the door as Sam walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Sam 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Sam walks out giving a wave to the audience. She felt uncomfortable being in front of such a large crowd, but gave her most confident smile anyways.

"Thank you for the introduction Val."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:38 am

Val motions to the seat in front of her. "Please, sit," Val says as she sits in her own seat. "So, let's get right in to it. By the look on your face, that was a blindside. How are you feeling? What are your first thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 am

Sam shifted in her seat as she thought of a response. "Yeah, I feel pretty betrayed. Not only did my own alliance member nominate me, they also failed to protect me when I held up my end of the plan. I thought the whole point of having an alliance was to look out for each other! I think I was just unlucky and put my trust in the wrong people... except Delin. He really did try to fight for me and I won't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:15 pm

"Well, you mentioned alliances. So, let's talk about that. You were practically in an alliance with all of the remaining HouseGuests, yes?" She begins to list names off. "There was Wanda, Delin, Aurora and Paula. Carmen, Peaches and Clayton were also allies of yours. And of course there was also Gobi and Garfield, who you seemed really close to as well. And it seems like Delin told you that Aaliyah was also interested in working with you. That's 10 allies, and not including Clayton who was on the block, that's 9 votes who could have been for you to stay.

So why do you think the house chose to evict you over Clayton? Do you think one of your allies put the pieces together that you were working with more than half of the house?"

Eviction Interview - Sam IzzW
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:35 pm

"I think they evicted me for that reason exactly. I never meant to be in an alliance with EVERYONE! It just sorta... happened? Everything happened so fast the first week, I didn't really think things through well. I should have listened to my gut and stuck with ONLY the people I trusted. Getting mixed up in Wanda's 'brilliant plan' is what got me in this mess. If I had made better judgments and stuck with my real friends, I wouldn't be sitting here right now."

"Also may I add, if my whole alliance would have stuck up for me like Delin did, they could have used me to their advantage. I had friends aka EXTRA VOTES! Good luck without me!" Sam huffed
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:37 am

"Well, Wanda may have put you in this position but it seems as though you only had 5 'real friends' to begin with. Maybe that social game was lacking a little more than you thought?" She smirked and looked at the audience.

Eviction Interview - Sam Sub-buzz-1541-1470941368-4

"But let's back track and talk about just how utterly unlucky you were these past two weeks. Constantly being pushed over by the Val Chips, doing poorly in the competitions and doing too much in the social game aspect. Is there anything you regret or wish you had done differently?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:18 am

Sam thought for a moment. She looked up at Val and smiled. "It's true I was pretty unlucky... But I really did try my best in those challenges and I could never regret the friendships I made." 

Her expression went stone cold.

"But if I had a second chance in the house... I would show them that I can be just as deceiving as I am friendly." Anger was boiling inside her. She was NOT happy about the cards she was dealt. 
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 pm

"Well, I am going to give you the chance to get the last laugh and help out one of your allies. Before you were evicted you had 60 Val Chips in your bank. You can choose any of the 16 remaining players to donate those Chips to. Choose wisely!" Val smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 am

Oh wow! She she wasn't expecting this! Sam thought about who she wanted to give the chips to. Gobi, Garfield and Delin were her closest most trusted friends, so it just came down to who needed it the most. Gobi currently has the most chips out of everyone, so he should be fine. Garfield is doing alright too. Delin has the least out of the three of them. He was also her most loyal alliance member. She made her decision. 

"I gave it some thought. Before I left the house I tipped Gobi and Garfield off about Wanda to throw a wrench into the alliance for failing to protect me. But I worry it will negatively affect Delin, the only person in my alliance that fought for me to stay. So I have made my decision, I will gift my Val chips to Delin!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Sam   Eviction Interview - Sam Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Sam
Page 1 of 1