The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Nevea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Nevea Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our first evictee of the season... Nevea!" She gestures to the door as Nevea walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Nevea 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Nevea opens the door and she saw Val and the audience and walks to the host.

"Oh my god!That audience,hey Val!" She said with a smile but she thinks she let a few of friends in the house.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Val and Nevea move over to the two seats on the center of the stage. "So... first out and by 11 votes. That can't be easy to swallow. How are you feeling about your eviction right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Nevea takes the seat and listens to Val's question.

"I was preparing myself for this moment,11 votes?I didn't expected that too,really,and i am a little bit upset that I was evicted without competing in the challenges." Smiles and little laughs.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:00 pm

"It must be really be a hit on the pride and ego, huh?" Val chuckles. "Knowing that you weren't allowed to compete in competitions this week, we really saw you try to form bonds with the others. But unfortunately it wasn't enough to save you from eviction. Why do you think those 11 people chose to evict you over Aurora or Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 pm

"To be honest,I don't really know,I can't judge the others decision.I just wish them good luck." Nevea smiles.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:17 pm

"Hmm... boring answer, but okay." She looks at her note cards. "Well, I guess some of your campaigning and socializing paid off, because you did receive two votes in your favor. Both Sam and Aurora received one each. Who do you think voted for them?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Nevea is thinking fot this answear.

"It's a hard question because I risk to say wrong persons but I try to guess them.Martin voted for Sam and...hmm Malibu for Aurora?I don't even know for Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 pm

"Interesting predictions! I guess you'll see when you get home and watch the season back..." She laughs. "Well Nevea, it's been a pleasure having you compete on this season with us, as short lived as it was. Thank you."

She then turns to the audience. "Stay tuned to see which vets will be eliminated and who will officially be joining our fifteen newbies in the house and who will be crowned the first House Ambassador of the season!"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Nevea leaves the scene and waves at the audience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Nevea   Eviction Interview - Nevea Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Nevea
Page 1 of 1