The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Empty
PostSubject: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Aria glares at the light on her camera waiting for it to turn red. She looks at the clock and realizes she is 5 minutes late to start recording. With all of this caught in her head, she gets startled when out of nowhere the light turns red. "Oh uh HI AND WELCOME TO AHAP. Today we have a very special guest, Nevea! She is going to give us all the details on Week 1."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 pm

She looks at Nevea's box on Skype and quickly says "Hey Nevea! Thank you for joining us today."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Nevea looks at Aria's box and waves.

''Hey Aria, thanks for inviting me!'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Aria smiles in response. "So Nevea! In your short stay in the MH house you made some waves for sure. The first thing I am going to address is something Val didn't talk to you about but made headlines in the outside world!" Aria bites her lips before reading the question, "During your stay in the MadHouse, you and Martin got close. This started a bit of a love triangle between you, him and Peaches. What are your thoughts on Peaches after watching how jealous she got between your relationship with him? Did that have anything to do with you not hugging her on the way out?"
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:45 am

Nevea smiles while Aria is talking.

''Yes, I made some waves this season,in general I do it. Um...yea,it's a fragile subject,for sure.'' Nevea sighs and prepares to talk about this.

'' I and Martin got close because I felt him such a nice boy,Peaches,in what I heard, she understood wrong this situation. I can't consider it a love triangle, to be honest.About no hugging all of the contestants?I just hugged the people who I talked and liked...but i don't have a personal problem with the others.Especially Peaches.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA   ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA Clock10

Back to top Go down

ARIA HAS A PODCAST - EXIT INTERVIEW: NEVEA
Page 1 of 1