The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:20 am

Carmen and Nevea sit down in the garden with their mugs. "Are you nervous about the eviction?" she asked her. She proceeded to take a sip of her hot cocoa.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:25 am

"Oh,personally...I am not,because I realised I interacted with such a nice persons there,and I will be back in my life with books and stuff like this,I will be a little bit upset because I will not have chance to talk with you and the others more.But we can do it outside the game how much we want.This game changed me a little bit
." Nevea sips from honey tea prepared by her "Ah...always better!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 pm

"Wait, are you saying that you're good with going home?" Carmen asked, concerned. She doesn't want Nevea to go home, nor does she want Nevea to feel okay with leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm

''If i need to leave,I will do that,not being upset/frustrated.Of course if i survive this week i wanna compete with all my powers.And to know each other more. I am a little bit upset because i didn't even had the occasion to compete.But that's the game with his rules.''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 pm

"Sorry girl," she looked down at her legs, "It just sounds like you're not trying to stay in the game, and accepting your fate whatever it may be. It's kind of just sending a message to everyone that you don't really care about being here, and you're willing to give up your spot."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:34 pm

''Look Carmen,if i didn't cared about this thins,I would not applied for it.'' Nevea sighs.
''I like this concept of competition,but i am not sure I will be safe,plus my other 2 friends are on the block tho...and i wanna meet you guys more.''
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm

"I honestly think you have the smallest chance of going home compared to the other 2. And I know you wanna be here, but you saying stuff like 'We can meet up after the show' makes others feel like you have mixed feelings about staying. And I really do want you to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)   Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night Chats in the Garden (PRIVATE: Carmen & Nevea)
Page 1 of 1