The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Empty
PostSubject: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:53 am

After this week, Donovan was feeling good and needed to release some of his excitement. He's in an alliance already, did well this week and has made some good friends so far. Though, he does miss being able to do crazy activities such as riding his BMX and rock climbing. He needed to release this energy. He picks a flower off the ground that fell off and puts it behind his ear. He then starts dancing to try to release this energy

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Slow-Dancing-Boy-Funny-Gif-Picture

He starts it out slow then starts to pick it up to gradually release his energy:

[img]https://www.askideas.com/media/36/Funny-Dancing-Girl-Gif-Picture-For-Facebook.gif[/img

He then gets on top of one of the benches and starts dancing on there as well
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:22 am

Garfield was about to head somewhere else until he wanted to step into the garden and breathe in fresh plants. Every time he walks into the garden this is what runs throughs his head.
Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) CarefulWeepyIndianjackal-max-1mb

He then saw a figure dancing on one of the benches. Quietly, he gets closer and realizes it's Donovan. Oh boy glad to see him here! He starts dancing quietly and getting closer to him without being noticed.

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) H0u1NB
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:39 am

Donovan deep in thought keeps dancing and then sees Garfield right next to him:

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Girl-Dancing-Fail-Funny-Gif-Picture

He then poses like it was on purpose and looks up "Oh hey Gar, what's up? Nothing going on here"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:54 am

He yelps when he saw Donavan fall majesticall but then wiped the sweat off his forehead when he saw him posed. He then stepped over ans looked down "Dono are you okay down there or you star gazing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:22 am

"I--uh-- yeah I love looking at the stars. I was talking the other day with Delin about how I always loved space and want to live on Neptune. Sadly that dream is far, far, away..."

he then awkwardly smiles and sits up "Sorry, I am a nerd through and through. So how do you feel about the people here so far? Or the house in general?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm

He put his hands on his hips "Ahaha I see but OOOOO SCI-FI!" he giggles and wiggles his fingers "Sorry just get so excited whenever I think about living in Space like Star wars, Star Trek, etc." He lets out the biggest sigh "oh sorry I am back to reality now arhaha!" He pats his head and sits on the grass next to him.

He thinks about his question "All of these people are very colorful & with such personalities...I like it." Rubbing his chin, he smiles "Sam is like a sister I wished I had man that girl has such a bright smile, Sergio is an inspirational to me wanting to build my muscles, Peaches is a doll like literally a peach, Malibu has such a cute face, Delin reminds me of my father, Wanda is just a ticking cute bomb you know hopping there...who am I missing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Donovan opens his eyes wide and smiles "SAME HERE. Wow it's like we're destined to be friends. My mind is blown."

He then thinks for a little bit trying to think of the other people "I'm not sure to be honest. Sometimes I feel like I meet new contestants every day. Like I have never talked to Sam but k do actually know who she is...I definitely agree with what you said though! Tons of unique backgrounds and a variety of personalities. I noticed you forgot to mention Gobi.." he then gives a smolder "What's going on there?" He then bounces his eyebrows "I ship y'all"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 am

He smiles and puts his hands behind his head "Ayup like is meeting in this house was meant to be...we're gonna grow some good ass friendship from now on."

He sits up real quick and stays quiet for a while.Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) InsistentShowyGermanshepherd-size_restricted

"W-w-What makes you say that uhh Gobi...at first I knew I gave him a bad impression but that was because I found his features er um quite interesting." He turns more red "What I meant to say is..." he rubs the back of his head "He's funny, cool to be around and umhe'scute." He mumbled & whispered, tyring to not be clear around Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:55 am

"Oh Yeah I figured that dude. We have this like cool was bond that is unbreakable...unless people evict us of course but you can't keep the dudes apart, dude" as he is saying this he is moving his arms dramatically and talking in a weird/bad surfer voice.

Donovan smiles and puts a hand on Garfield's shoulder "sorry Gar didn't mean to make you feel awkward. I'll tell you something I haven't told the other houseguests to make you feel better." He then takes a deep breath and let's it out "I have a girlfriend back home and she has a YouTube channel. Like she's pretty successful on there. So yeah there's that. If it made you feel better at all. " he then looks up at the stars, smiles and then looks back down "if you do think he's cute, maybe flirt, see if he flirts back. Try to talk to him more to see if there is something there. I'm sure he doesn't care about first impressions. He's too chill for that"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm

He giggled due to Donovan's dorky persona.
He's such a dork like me.
"W-wait your girlfriend has a YouTube channel...and she's famous ooooh boy you gotta tell me the details! Details! Oh but I had a feeling you have a girlfriend due to the outgoing personality."

He takes adjusts his headband "Maybe...I don't want to like force it either and make myself look like I am thirsty." He scratches his head and thinks "Though I-I would love to get to know him better..maybe some soft flirting." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Donovan nods excitedly "Yes! Her name is Whitney Rosario! I forget her username but I think she's popular on there. I mean she is in my eyes" he then smiles big thinking of her. He then shrugs "Yeah I've always been outgoing, had to make up for lack of attention at home."

Donovan then nods "Oh yeah that's a totally good point. Some people try to flirt with everybody and try too hard. So take it slow, get to know him and add some subtle flirts." He bounces his eyebrows then stops for a second "I mean if you are interested in Gobi romantically, I just ship y'all cause i see something there"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm

He can't belive that Donovan shared something like that with him, which made him even happier "Dude she sounds like a lovely person who has a great boyfriend, supporting her." He flinched when he mentioned about getting lack of attention at home "Ouch! That stung!"

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Tenor
"You are making me nervous stooop!' He puts his hand over Donovan's mouth "I will take it slow and talk to him more...just hope he doesn't think anything." He smiles
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:20 am

Donovan laughs "Ohhh youuuu. But yeah, she's amazing! Despite my jokes."

Donovan then shrugs it off "Naw, it's not a big deal. It doesn't bother me about my parents. C'est la vie"

Donovan looks down at Gar's hand on his mouth and his eyebrows raise "Oh sorry pal. But yeah that is definitely best. And I mean if it doesn't work out, there is someone else I saw a possible connection...I forget who it was tho, maybe Peaches?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)   Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tip Toeing Through the Garden! Private RP (w/Garfield)
Page 1 of 1