The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Empty
PostSubject: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Sergio and Garfield had become sort of casual workout buddies. It was a great opportunity to talk strategy without raising much suspicion, so naturally Sergio just dives in.
"Hmmmm...them nominees. Which one should we vote for, Garf?" He asks while lifting some dumbbells.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:16 pm

He is so glad that he has someone to work out with and don't mind his curves. He gets into tance and takes a deep breath.

Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Giphy

"I can honestly say Sam is out of my choices, that girl has done her best and put effort into this game plus I like her a lot...sadly I have to say it comes down to Nevea and uh the sleeping gir, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm leaning towards these two as well. I trust your judgement on Sam." He puts down the dumbbells and drinks some water.
"On one hand Nevea got screwed over and couldn't participate to potentially save herself. We have no idea what she's capable of, though she does seem a bit weak? And Aurora did put in the effort, so she can be a threat later on. Hmm, decisions, decisions.... I guess I'd say Nevea? She just doesn't scream star-quality to me in general." He rubs his chin.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:03 pm

"That is true we don't know how both are but Aurora has been killing in the games, Nevea has been talking to a lot of people hmm though like you said..." He stretches his leg "Nevea doesn't look like she'll hold up."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

"That's it then...bye-bye to Nevea. It's a shame, but we gotta play the game." Sergio sits down. "We should get in touch with Donovan and Gobi about this after our workout. Which one of them do you wanna talk to? It's best if we split to avoid unnecessary attention."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Hmm the the first dude he hitted on or the lil budderh.."I'll uh talk to Gobi & you Van about our decisions and we'll see how it goes." He gives Sergio a thumbs up and does one last pose. "Shall we split ways then?" He grabs his things and walks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]   Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Roll out the dough [Private RP with Garfield]
Page 1 of 1