The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Sam was feeling amazing. The whole week she's been down in the dumps because of the whole Peaches situation, but luckily Garfield was there for her to vent her feelings to. On top of that, she was safe for the week. Now that her mood was lifted, she thought it was a good time as any to try and make up with Peaches. She was searching through the Pantry for a peace offering when she saw Garfield walk in. She smiled and greeted him. "Welcome to pantry land." 
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Garfield walks into the pantry and grabs a packet of chocolate, starts putting them on him mouth but not actually eating it. His mind was some place else and his heart was throbbing.

He forgets someone else was in here with him but he just stares at Sam and smiles "Yea welcome where I can't eat any of these."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 10:38 pm

Sam giggled at the mess he made. "Oh Garf, I'm so sorry. I think there are still some more of those slop cookies in here somewhere." Sam looked Garfield up and down. He seemed a bit spacey. "You uh, doing all right? It looks like your mind is somewhere else." She grabbed a bag of skittles, thinking she could make something with them for Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 11:00 pm

"Slop huh oh yea...forgot I was on slop forever." He wipes his mouth with a napkin and stuffs it in his hoodie pocket.
He looks down at Sam's hand "Oh um I'm doing fine and Peaches loves those a lot." He points at the bag and he rubs his nose "You should do something with those for her."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Sam squinted at him. She wasn't fully convinced he was telling her the truth, but it looked like he didn't want to talk about whatever it was. She held up the skittles in her hands. "Oh yeah, I was just thinking that! Now that I'm feeling a little better I figured I would try and make peace with her. She's probably still mad at me, but I just want her to know I don't have any ill intent towards her. Speaking of, did you get a chance to talk with her yet?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 pm

"I'm...sure you didn't mean any harm towards she's just still heated, ya know?" He examines the Skittles and rubs his chin "Hmm you can do a Skittles cheesecake trifle...it's something that just came at the top of my head."

His heart dropped to the floor and he tries not to show it "Uh y-yea we talked..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 11:57 pm

"Oh! That actually sounds really good! I'm sure there is a cheesecake recipe around here somewhere." She was feeling inspired.

Her eyebrows furrowed at Garfield's response. She saw how his mood dimmed at the mention of his talk with Peaches and it worried her. "Seriously, is everything alright? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want, but you've been there to listen to my troubles numerous times. I would really like to do the same for you if that's alright." She rested a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 2:26 am

He shakes head and points at himself "I can write down a recipe for you to work on I...want to at least help this way for Peaches and you."

He looks at her and then half smiles "Well I don't..."he remembers what his dad has told him to never shut his feelings from others. He then sighs "Y-yea I actually do want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 2:44 am

Sam smiled. "Thanks, I appreciate it!"

She leaned her back against the shelf behind her and gave Garfield her undivided attention. "My ears are open." She gave him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 2:34 pm

He nods and takes a deep breath.

He rubs his chin "Where do I start? Well Peaches did seem unhappy about something and I didn't want to ASK her about it but she already knows me well that she knew I wanted to ask...so I told her what's the tension between you and Sam?"
He exhales and rubs his arm "Well s-she told me everything like I mean everything about Gobi...her and how you got in thar business that had nothing to do with you and lost her trust." Suck it in Garf, don't break "She thinks you got me and Gobi together which uhhh I am like so damn confused!"

He starts tearing "She wants nothing to do with me and I chose to step away because she is such a sweet and beautiful person inside & out and yet without me knowing, I was hurting her." He shook his head "I'm sorry I usually don't cry but I really care about Peaches and the fact that she got hurt because of me, I can't do this." He twists the napkin in his hands and he removes his glasses to prevent any moisture getting to the lens "I care about her a lot and she is someone very dearly to me but I guess it is what it is." He sniffs.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Sam stood there in shock at what she was hearing. She put the skittles back on the shelf. Maybe Peaches wasn't ready to make up yet...

She blushed furiously when she herd him mention that Peaches told him about her helping Gobi and Garf get together. "Sh- she told you that?!" WHY WOULD SHE TELL HIM THAT? What purpose did it serve? Now things are just going to be weird between the two again. She composed herself and took a deep breath. "I uh- I just knew you two weren't talking to each other for a while there, so I gave Gobi a little push to get the courage to make up with you. I guess Peaches saw that as me keeping her from you..." It was sort of the truth. She left out the part about him having feelings for Garf. It was none of her business to confirm that news.

Her face saddened even more when she herd Peaches wanted nothing to do with him. "Th- that can't be right. I KNOW for a fact that she cares about you too." She thought back to all the things Peaches told her during their scuffle in the bedroom. She said she still wanted to be friends with him, so why-. Her thought stopped when she saw Garfield tear up. "Oh my gosh! Hey, hey it's going to be alright..." She stood beside him and wrapped her arms around him in an attempt to comfort him. "I'm sure she didn't mean those things she said to you. I'm sorry this is happening." Sam felt a twing of guilt. If she had just kept her nose out of their relationships none of this would be happening....
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 7:20 am

He smiles at her "Again I thank you for that because Gobi is a good friend and it sucked not talking to him again but also..." He rubbed his temple 'All this stuff is making my headache feel even worse."

The tears rolls down his cheeks and he hugs her back tightly "She's mad and hurt...I feel like it's me who made her feel like this and honestly she has they right to be." He closes his eyes and sighs "Please...don't go after her for this, I beg of you. I know it's not your fault either so please..." he wipes some of the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Sam smiled back. "I'm glad you two made up. I hope that none of what has been happening undoes any of it." She gave him a concerned look as he rubbed his temples. Poor guy was having a hell of a day.

Sam leaned into the hug. "You really shouldn't put all the blame on yourself like that. You didn't intend to make her feel that way. Anybody who knows you knows you wouldn't purposefully do something like that. I understand that she's hurting too, but her reactions and behaviors are all her own doing. I do hope you two make up though..." Sam thought about what Garfield asked of her. She wasn't sure if she could keep that promise after seeing the mess she made of Garfield, but she would try. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)   Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cheer Up the Teddy Bear (private rp Garfield/Sam)
Page 1 of 1