The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevea

Nevea

PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Nevea and Aurora entered in the Bathroom and the looked together inbthe window and Nevea ask while she arrange her pale pink blouse.

"Aurora,how do you feel about this nomination?Are you nervous?" Nevea glance at Aurora and raises an eyebrow being interested in Aurora's answear.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Aurora looked in the mirror. Who did she see? Two girls in a dangerous situation. Which of them was the warrior fighting for his place in the house? She didn't know

"I'm very nervous. I'm so sorry we're both on the block. I tried to fight every challenge, but I didn't try hard enough. Sorry!"

The girl straightens her hair and looks in the mirror again.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:16 pm

"Oh gurl,you don't need excuse...that's how the game goes,Aurora.We are in a dangerous situation but we also can meet in outside the game <3" Nevea hugged Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:24 pm

"Hey, I don't like you giving up! Each of us has a chance to stay! Yeah, maybe we were weak this time. But we have to fight, you know? It's girl power! You have to believe in the good! Fairy tales often have negative characters, but good always wins. I want to believe that. And you should!"says the blonde, too, and hugs a friend.

"Okay, let's not think about the nomination. How about..."Aurora wondered, because she did not know what girls usually say to each other.

"Guys! Who do you like? Or girls. I think there are a lot of nice people here."

Aurora wasn't sure that this was a good topic for dialogue, but it might help not to think about the block.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Nevea smiles at Aurora

"Thanks Aurora,I should be more positive!"
"And yes,I like a few people there very much,like:You,Martin,Sam and Carmen. I can't say for the rest because i didn't talked with them very much."

"Who do you like from this house tho?" Nevea ask.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:37 pm

"Hmm...I haven't met many people. But Martin and Delin helped me a lot. I'm glad I met them. I needed support. Wanda and Paula are very bright. I'm a little afraid of them, but I admire them. I'll never be like them. I...I haven't talked to Donovan, but he seems...cute?"

Girl laughed.

"Forget it, just think out loud. In fact, I'm a little afraid to talk to a lot of people. I was laughed at a lot at school, so I'm used to being alone. But I try to overcome this complex. And I'm glad you helped me."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm

"Oh,i am happy if i helped you!Don't worry gurl,I used to be almost alone in school too,but i found ppl who I talk in school.Just ignored some drama in the classroom."

"And,i used to say about me I will not talk w people from there very much,lol,I did it.I think that house can change us because there are so man different personalities!" Nevea puts her hand on Aurora's shoulder "If I will be eliminated,just try to compete and focus more and win this,Martin,Carmen,Sam will help you,for sure!" Smiles at this blonde and beautiful girl
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:55 pm

"Good luck whatever happens!"

Girl smiled. It was time to get out of the bathroom. The time of the ceremony has come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"   PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction" Clock10

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE RP [NEVEA AND AURORA] - "Before the possibily eviction"
Page 1 of 1