The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night with Latex!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Late Night with Latex! Empty
PostSubject: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Kyle decided that if he were to lose Power of Protection, he'd want to give people the chance to see his other persona, Latex Extravaganza.

He quickly gets into drag, throwing on one of his more simple looks, his cone bra,
spandex of sorts, thigh-high boots and latex gloves that go past his elbows, and of course the mask

Latex Extravaganza has emerged

Late Night with Latex! Latex_by_prince_of_punkrock-dbfhx8p

"Attention houseguests! If you'd like to be part of the audience for Late Nights with Latex, come to the living room as soon as you possibly can! I'll be performing Ariana Grande's song 'Greedy' and if there is a demand for an encore, I will be performing another song! Hurry in!"he says. He's a tad nervous and worried that no one will show up, for the sole fact that Morgan's comment still lingers in his head.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Morgan comes limping in with his crutches from twisting his ankle in the POP challenge. He might as well try to wind down and have some entertainment after his huge blow up during the comp. Morgan sits down on the couch and puts his leg up on a pillow then puts the ice he was holding on the injury. "Dang, you're makeup is on point girl" Morgan lets out a shy smile cause he knows that Kyle probably can't stand him right now and could think that he is being fake, trying to act friendly so he's not a target.

"I've never been to a drag show so this should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"Well, I do want to wait to see if anyone else is interested in watching my show, if not then I can just blare the music and have a show for one and maybe other's will trickle in" he says.
He just wants to perform at least once on the show.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 am

Valenda comes in all limping with a smile on her face "oooh a fashion show! Drag too!!" she excitedly claps her hands and tries to sit on the couch next to Morgan.

"My knee is shit right now!"

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:19 am

Morgan smiles "I am sure more people will join in, they're prob in the bathroom or eating right now."

He looks over at Vale and laughs "Does this make us members of the crips now? I've been dying to join...clearly"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:23 am

"Welp, I might as well start my show now with you guys, and if other's show up, I can perform my other number if need be." he says.

"Hello one and all, to Late Nights with Latex! Normally we have more than one queen perform during these shows, we are just going to move on to the main event: ME! I hope you are all excite to see me perform the forever famous song 'Greedy' by Ariana Grande! Hit it!"Kyle is basically talking to no one for that, so he goes over to the MP3 and begins playing Greedy. He has it set to a certain time for it to play so he can get into position

"Greedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey WOOOO! You know that I'm greedy for love. WOO!" says Ariana over the speaker hooked up.

Kyle has the speaker cranked up a few notches higher than normal. He begins busting out all these dance moves and just movements in general to show he's really feeling the song. And, as a drag queen does, lip syncs the words perfectly!

Late Night with Latex! Aisdnai_by_prince_of_punkrock-dbfiaan
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:41 am

Morgan watches in amazement and claps. He then leans over to Vale and whispers "Dang, this is awesome! I would suck doing something like this."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:00 am

She leans in and whispers to him "it is amazing and so exotic...I love it! I think I'll kick myself in the face haha!" she claps.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 am

Satoshi walks into the living room wearing a pair of sweat pants and a tank top with his glasses to reveal his bright purple eyes. Groping along the wall, he tries to make his way across the room until he gets to the couch and sits down.

"As soon as I find whoever took my glasses, they are going to suffer. And what's with all of the music?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:11 am

Kyle smiles at the two audience members. He notices that the key change is coming up and does a kick on each of the beats leading up to it. On the key-changed WOO, Kyle does another Death Drop and begins to feel himself more. The end of the song nears as Satoshi enters the room. Kyle kind of realizes what he had done and that this house is nothing like the clubs back in Chicago.

"Uhm... I was just doing a show for anyone that was interested in watching... I'm kind of a nocturnal person so I decided to do a show. Was my music really that loud?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 am

Satoshi squints his eyes towards the voice he heard from a short distance. He isn't fully aware of who it was that spoke to him but he tries his hardest to keep a calm demeanor. But he is still confused.

"No, I was actually awake. I was trying to look for my glasses. Um, I'm sorry if I sound rude, but do I know you, Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:22 am

"It's me. Kyle? The blad guy?" He says to Satoshi, trying not to get lippy. He does see he's struggling with his sight.

"And you're glasses are missing? Huh, that isn't good at all. Looks like you really need those to see...
I haven't seen any glasses so far today."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 am

Valenda waves her hand in front of Satoshi's eyes and changes her voice deeper "Can you see my hand?! You really can't see?"

She tries not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 am

Satoshi reaches out to touch both of the mystery person's cheeks. He still isn't very sure who it is just by touch. So he just goes by the voice.

"Very funny Morgan! I know it's you!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:41 am

"Ahaha, this is too good! But seriously, I wonder where your glasses went" he says, rubbing his chin
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:44 am

Morgan puts his arms out and laughs "I admit that this is super funny but you would've heard me coming with my crutches and all! We should start a prank war though...just saying" he grins big as he is known as a big pranker at home
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 am

Her face starts to become hot a bit as he grabs her cheeks "pfft um..." she's holding in her laugh as he hear struggling chuckles.

He really can't see! Who took his glasses?!

Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:51 am

"Ah well, would you look at the time, it's time for me to close up shop! I'll perform again soon, so keep your eyes and ears open!" He says, smiling to the group of three.

"I do accept tips of all kinds, for the more 'explicit' tips, just talk to me privately" he said, winking.

"I'm gonna go de-drag and maybe head off to bed. Good night people!"

(This should all be yellow but I'm on mobile)
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:06 am

He looks over at the sound of Morgan's voice and has an irritated look on his face.

"Well at least I know who to keep my eyes out for now. Thanks for the heads up MORGAN!"

He then realizes that he is not grabbing Morgan and immediately let's go of whoever it is in a panic.

"I am SO sorry! I couldn't see and..."

He gives up in reasoning before he is given the chance to make look like an idiot as he goes off to continue to look for his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:24 am

Morgan giggles like a little schoolgirl but covers his mouth to hide it "Haha yeah prank wise you better watch out!" He looks over at Kyle but brushes off what he says and waves goodnight then when he is gone he says to Satoshi and Vale "I didn't want to say this in front of someone I hardly know but the tip thing made me feel awkward. Not cause the sexual joke but because I am actually pretty poor. I usually try to hide that from people since it looks pathetic but yeah my family struggles to make do with what we have.Like it is actually hard for me being here... one cause I don't have weed and two because I have no clue if everyone is okay with just my sister taking care of our siblings. Our mom is a complete drunk and our dad died when I was 5." He notices the feeling of the room and tries to lighten things up and avoid the subject any longer

"So that show was really good. Sorry you couldn't see it Tosh..." He looks over at him and grins
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:31 am

She looks at him "I uhh-" as she was cut off by him as he stood up and walks out.

She looks at Morgan and then back to where he went through the door. She puts her hands in between her legs and does a pouty face. "Great...I scared him off...I got to look for him and apologize"

"Thanks for the show Kyle!" She looks at Morgan "it's okay and I won't judge you...you went through a lot." she leans forward and hugs his head "I will be back...gotta set things straight."as she stands up and limply walks over towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 am

Morgan staring off to space thinking about all the drama that has happened last week and how he actually let his guard down tonight which is unusual for him but something about Vale made him trust her. Before he could say anything as she hugged him and walked away, he gathered his crutches and headed towards the stairs to the HA room where he had to crawl up the stairs

Luckily no one seemed to be around to see him crawling up the stairs. He then laid in bed thinking about all that has gone on, hoping that Nisha isn't out to get him and that people don't hate him for putting her up "It was a smart move for me...she is an amazing person and wouldn't go home on the block if she was next to CeCe or Mark. I just hope she comes to talk to me and isn't out to get me now. Just thank God no one talked about my blow up with the POP competition" he then falls asleep not realizing that Vale said she would come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night with Latex!   Late Night with Latex! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night with Latex!
Page 1 of 1