The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Nights With Latex: BTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Late Nights With Latex: BTS Empty
PostSubject: Late Nights With Latex: BTS   Late Nights With Latex: BTS Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 am

"SO I am just... standing there, in the living room, in full drag, waiting for an audience, and the only person I have is Morgan right now... He may be cute but I won't let that get to me.. Hopefully?!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Late Nights With Latex: BTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Nights With Latex: BTS   Late Nights With Latex: BTS Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 am

"And here comes Satoshi, waltzing into MY stage! Good thing my performance was over,
or else it would've been totally ruined!" Kyle says. He was really upset that someone sounded displeased with his show.

"I do realize it was late at night and that people may've been asleep, but I did state I was a drag queen so this form of behavior and such shouldn't be a shock to some of the houseguests.
Back to top Go down

Late Nights With Latex: BTS
Page 1 of 1