The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Munchies

Go down 
+5
Nisha
Natalie
Robin
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Late Night Munchies Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Morgan walks into the kitchen bored and grabs a box of goldfish. He proceeds to eat then looks at the camera. "Okay I know what you all are probably wondering, yes I am high. I got baked before I got to the studio because it calms my nerves. I hate eating goldfish because it is shaped like the real animal which is wrong but this is my shit. " He then proceeds to shake his head. "I probably look like an idiot just eating in here and talking to the camera so hopefully no one comes in. I don't want to look crazy on the first night" Morgan then sits on the counter and continues to eat his late night snack while humming some songs.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Valenda walks in quietly and opens the fridge as she see's Morgan, then walks up behind him and says "boo!" as she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Morgan jumps a little bit. "Dang chica, you really scared me. I was in my zone enjoying my goldfish and humming so I didn't see you come in...I thought I was still alone" he chuckles a bit. "Your name is Valenda right?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:03 am

She laughs at the sight of seeing him startled "Ooh I am sorry you just seemed to be enjoying those crackers." She then turns to grab 3 sodas and things to make a sandwich "Yes or you can call me Vale...whatever seems more flowly to you". as she wiggles her hand like a wave.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 am

"Oh don't worry you're fine! I like having interaction haha I am a big extrovert. Well at times haha. Alright sweet, I like the name! So what do you think of the contestants so far? You got any crushes?? You seemed to catch the attention of a few of the girls when you walked in!" He raises his eyebrows and grins "Sorry if I'm totally forward haha I just like getting to know people"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 am

Robin storms into the kitchen while the growls from her stomach are clearly heard by the others in the room, she sees the open box of goldfish and pours half of the bag into her mouth, she talks with her mouth open as she talks to Morgan and Valenda"Hey how are you guys! Morgan and Val right? Sorry i just ate like half of your bag of goldfish I'm starving, those 3 burgers and fries didn't do the trick"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am

Morgan puts up a piece sign "Hey girl!. Don't worry, you're totally fine there's plenty to share. I am sorry but I didn't catch your name earlier cause I was zoning out in the beginning. You ate all that? I can't even do that when I'm super baked, you must have a really good metabolism" he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:41 am

"I'm Robin! First woman on a NASCAR crew and soon to be the first woman to actually race, so watch out! She grins at Morgan and holds out her hand and gives a firm handshake
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am

He raises his eyebrows "NASCAR? Oh my gosh that is so impressive! Tons of respect, I would have trouble at that sport. Nice to meet you Robin." *shakes her hand back* "How you feeling about the house so far?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:48 am

"Whaa really haha I am about to make me 3 sandwiches and drink 3 sodas eee you have a appetite!" She grabs 2 sodas and squishes her cheeks with them. " Ooh Robin huh, cool tuff name...I am Valenda!"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 am

"Nice to meet you Val! And I'm pleasantly surprised by the cast this season, it's definitely one for the books, for the most part everyone seems pretty chill."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:56 am

"Hmmm Vale you didn't notice?? You should try to start a showmance! Be the first this season. And yeah I was thinking the same Robin, so much diversity and unique personalities. I don't know about that Satoshi guy...he is a little bit quick to anger and in this game, that is not a good thing to have. But people have different ways of playing" he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:00 am

"I was thinking the same thing! That's definitely not something that you should show especially on the first day, not a very good first impressions but who knows maybe that's part of his strategy"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 am

"Who knows. I mean you got to keep a level head in this game since people play mind games to throw off your game. I don't know if he realized that."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:28 am

Satoshi walks into the kitchen to hear Morgan and Robin talking about him. Instead of lashing out at them, he is actually a little bit hurt by it but he won't let them know that. He takes a deep breath and thinks deeply about what he is going to say as he goes to fridge to grab something to drink.

"Well it's nice to know what you guys think of me. And for future reference, if you have an issue about what I say or do. Tell me, not each other."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:36 am

Morgan sighs "I just was saying it to her since we were talking about the comp in general but I can easily say it to your face... You're quick to anger and need a chill pill if you want to make it far, no offense. It's not even that bad of a thing to say. Honestly you should take the advice because angry people never last on these shows because who wants to live with someone who will blow up their game? People will be keep on teasing you if you continue to show your anger. Air that crap out in the diary room, it is there for you to vent, only the fans will see what you said." Morgan shrugs "you can be mad at us but honestly hearing it can help you"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:57 am

Satoshi remembers what would have happened to him if he spoke out like that to certain people in his life. So instead of doing something he will regret later, he places a hand on Morgan's shoulder as he looks him in the eyes.

"I know for a fact that everything you said is true. No one wants to live with someone who people can't get along with. I can't stand people like that. That is why I am my own worst enemy. My mouth is faster than my mind and it gets me into some huge shit. As for the show, I'll take what you say to heart. And if I slip up, slap me as hard as you can. Pimp side preferably."

He holds up his hand to show Morgan the back of his hand as if to demonstrate what he meant.

"I'm not kidding."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:03 am

"Just think about the money. Think about that as your biggest motivator to watch what you say. Yeah sometime it is hard to control what you say but the money will convince you. If you show this side of you more, people will actually like you and realize that you are a good person. Just show everyone else what you just showed us. Make jokes back with people and take it with a grain of salt if they try to get under your skin. And I am not the fighting type so no slapping needed"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:18 am

Satoshi folds his arms as he leans against the counter.
"That is also very true. But I am not the one to be considered greedy. In fact the only reason why I am here is because my girlfriend signed me up for this show to help me socialize. How she thought reality television was good social experiment, I have no idea. But regardless, I want to do it for her. Fuck me. She is my motivation, even more than the money. I appreciate your honesty."

Satoshi suddenly realizes his bizarre request from Morgan
"...oh God I just noticed how much it sounded like I was into BDSM"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:38 am

Morgan takes a cup of coke from the fridge while listening "Then do it for her. That is what I am doing. I mean I like meeting new people so that is why I am here but I am also here to help my girlfriend go back to her home country and see her family. Just make sure you stay true to yourself but try to keep your cool and it will be all good. But you might want to clear things up with everyone else though so they do not put you up for elimination, I mean that is what I would do." Morgan takes a sip of his coke while shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:10 am

Valenda is standing there making her sandwiches while listening to their conversations. She looks at Satoshi and looks down with a pouty face as she feels guilty.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:21 am

Completely unaware of the situation, a short, poofy haired young lady skips across the living room. As the kitchen comes into view, she gives Satoshi and the others a slight wave. "Hey guys- oh sandwiches!" She completely averts her attention to the munchies Valenda was preparing. "Valenda, was it? Girl, you've got the right idea. What kind of sandwiches are those?" She was bending over the counter as her stomach began to growl unexpectedly. She was hoping no one would notice.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 am

Satoshi's head instantly shoots up as soon as heard Valenda and another girl that he never met walk into the kitchen. Now he is wondering how much they heard. But he brushes it aside.

"How many people are up this late in the night just to go to the kitchen?"

He still remembers that he still doesn't know the short, poofy haired girl. So might as well be polite to her in order to not make a bad first impression again. So walks up to her and slightly bows to greet her.

"I don't believe we have met before. My name is Satoshi Hiyama. Might I have your name?"

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:33 am

"Ooh, such a gentleman~"
She speaks in a playful yet outspoken manner. "It's nice to formally meet you Satoshi. My name's Nisha. " She returns the bow in a silly gesture as she leans up against the counter again. "How do you guys feel about our first day? I'm too anxious to go to bed just yet."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 am

Valenda looks at the poofy hair girl coming up to her "oh hiya!" as her expression changed concern to happy. "Yes my name is Valenda and you must be Nishy...right?" she asked nervously hoping she won't get upset like Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night Munchies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next