The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Munchies

Go down 
+5
Nisha
Natalie
Robin
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:25 pm

She nodded again. "Total Drama Big Brother, but honestly, its forgettable. 4th place isn't anything to brag about anymore... and now that I think about it.. didnt you come in 4th place in your show too? I can't quite put my finger on the title though." She placed her hand on her chin, the smell of the breakfast still settling in her nose.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Raldo takes a sip of his orange juice and nods yes
"Yes, I kinda figured that's the show you where on, You where blowing up on twitter for months... Dont know why tho, I havent watched the show yet as well as I still didnt understand how Twitter works to see what was going on"

He wipes his lips with a napkin, he chuckles
"As for me, The show was called Total Drama All Stars. It's funny that the 4th place, ended up being put on the same show." He laughs
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:59 pm

She picked up the syrup and slowly drowned the thick pancake stack. "Yeah, what a coincidence." She smiled. "It's nice that your hair grew back, I was hurt seeing it go in that one episode. It does you justice." She stated as she picked up her fork and began digging into the stack. "We have a little in common you could say."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Raldo agrees with a smile
"I suppose so"

"By the way, You need to teach me how you put your hair up like that"
He point at her bun

"I always wanted to try a style like that, and It never turns out the way I want it to be. Maybe we can do eachothers hair?"
Raldo says in excitment but tries to calm himself down after
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:19 pm

She placed her fork down on the table and laughed. "This old thing?" It was just something quick I did before my flight took off." She rolled her eyes, then is caught off guard by his sudden excitement in his offer. "You.. you would look really .. daddyish with a bun in your hair! I would love to do eachothers hair anytime. Just let me know when!" She winked from across the table.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Tasha comes in, fixing her hair that was just a mess after forcing her head into a pillow. "Hey, guys! Did Nisha finish the meal?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Raldo waves at Tasha
"Yes! She actually left this sandwich hoping for someone to finish it. If you'll like you can have the rest"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Nisha returns from the bathroom, having fixed her hair into a poofy bun. "Oh, hey Tasha." She sauntered into the kitchen, pouting as her sandwhich was untouched. "Would you care for a slice Tasha? It has cream cheese with a hint of garlic and some herbs."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 pm

"Oh... seem nice to me! It seems much better than what I have back home!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Nisha returns from the bathroom, having fixed her hair into a poofy bun. "Oh, hey Tasha." She sauntered into the kitchen, pouting as her sandwhich was untouched. "Would you care for a slice Tasha? It has cream cheese with a hint of garlic and some herbs."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Raldo looks at Nisha
"Creme cheese always goes great with everything, You have a wonderful taste in food my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:34 pm

"Oh my gosh, yes. I love cream cheese." She gives him a cheeky smile. "Ah, yes!" She looks over at Tasha again. "The pizza rolls Ti'Shaun and I made are in the fridge if anyone wants some." Despite the fact that it was late at night, everyone seemed to have an appetite.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Ti'Shaun nodded and continued digging into her pancake stack. "I lost a nail making them, so if you find it, please return it to its rightful owner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night Munchies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3