The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Munchies

Go down 
+5
Nisha
Natalie
Robin
Jedd
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Nisha chuckled at Valenda's response. The way she spoke was kind of robust and friendly at the same time. "For the most part, yes." A sort of giggle came with her reply as she went for the bread to make her own sandwich. "Sandwiches make a great late-night snack if you want to get those carbs in before bed!"

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Morgan waves back "welcome to the kitchen party" he gives a little grin. "I think the rest of the cast is gonna make for a good summer for sure. What do you think of the cast Nisha? Since you asked. We've actually been talking about this in here for most of the time"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:22 pm

"Heh s-sorry my bad...AREN'T THEY GREAT?!" As she throws her arms up with the butter knife in hand and a bit of spread splat on Morgan's cheek "ahh I am so sorry heheh!!" she hands him a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Satoshi suddenly feels his stomach growl since he hasn't eaten anything all day. So he starts to make a sandwich himself. He also remembered Nisha's question And the horrible day that he yesterday.

"Umm...I would rather not get into that. I would be more interested to hear what other people have to say."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Nisha giggled at the spread splatting on Morgan's cheek. "Ohuhu...well I think everyone here is pretty chill for the most part. I know that seems vague but I'm sensing a lot of energy in this house." It was only day one and she had yet to fully meet everyone. She looked at Satoshi who wanted to avoid to speaking on the matter.

"You especially seem like a really chill guy." She would side glance Morgan as she continued to make her sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:40 pm

"Oh dang-it Vale" He laughs and wipes off the mess on his face "Yeah it is hard to tell in the first day so that answer is true." he points at himself and raises his eyebrows "me? Yeah I am. I see no point in being serious all the time. Life is such a great thing, why waste it being unhappy. So wait off topic for a second...what do you all think the first challenge is going to be? "
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Marlee pokes her head into the kitchen finding a couple of people she hasn't met yet, she skipped into the room to put her arm on Morgans shoulder so she could lean on it, "Hey guys, I got to the party kinda late but man am I hungry, oh my god are those sandwiches? I could KILL for a grilled cheese. By the way I'm Marlee!" She talked fast and her excited attitude was very contagious, she moved swiftly through the kitchen trying to find the things she would need to fix her craving. "We can't have a true party without music, do any of you have anything to play?" She looked around eager to find an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Morgan looks at her and smiles "Haha it's okay to be tardy to the party. I'm Morgan, nice to meet you. Some music would be lit, you right girl."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:32 am

Valenda laughs and finishes her sandwiches as she looks at Marlee "Hiya the name is Valenda and yea to be honest music up in here would be AMAZING!"as she sings it out.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:42 am

Nisha grins at the new girl as she finishes up her two sandwhiches. She couldn't tell if the girl had four cups of coffee today or if she was normally like this. It didn't bother her though because she seemed like a fun person either way. "Of course, but OH- before that you have GOT to try this!" She sliced one of her sandwhiches in half to offer one to Marlee.

"This is my special Veggie Cream Cheese Sandwhich! I flavored the cream cheese with just a hint of garlic and some herbs. The basil combined with the parsley brings that fresh herb taste as the chives help to add an oniony flavor!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 am

Morgan gives a sigh of relief "thank god someone else eats veggie stuff, I thought I was gonna struggle as a vegetarian"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Valenda eyes Nisha's sandwich "that looks...so good!" as her mouth watered a bit then she wipes it "I eat anything actually and I always stuff my with lots of veggies mmm."

"I will still eating here in the kitchen like a bunch of hungry bunch haha?!"

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Morgan chuckles "yeah it is like we're the kitchen alliance or something"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:50 pm

She opens her 2nd soda and chugs it "I am always getting hungry for some odd reason whenever I am around a lot of peopl but oh well!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Raldo walks into the kitchen from the backyard after falling asleep in the hammock for 12 hours. He scratches his head yawning and decides to make himself breakfast not knowing what time it is. He then offers anyone if they would like some as well. He's making French toast, Eggs, Bacon and Hash Browns.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm

TiShaun walks in from her useless damsel in distress routine in he boys room, only to catch a long-angelic haired boy in the kitchen making breakfast. "Why are you making breakfast? Its almost nighttime." She pondered as she sat in one of the chairs at the table.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Nisha would take a half of her second sandwhich leaving two slices left. "If anyone wants to try some, go right ahead." She smiles as she finishes the slice before skipping down towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 pm

"I should probably unpack my stuff and go upstairs into the bedroom, I have been too high to do it" Morgan walks out to go upstairs and unpack his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Raldo laughs at the time, knowing he fucked up his sleep schedule again.
He offers to eat Nisha's sandwich cause it does look yummy... but he doesn't know what's in it yet so he ignores it trying not to burn his breakfast.

He looks at Ti'Shaun

"It's never too late to eat! Would you like any? If not I can make you something else, you name it. I'll make it!"
Raldo lets out a big smile and
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:57 pm

She stood up and leaned over on the table. "My kind of guy." She smiles. "Pancakes, since your making breakfast already." She then stopped to think. "We can catch up, while we have Brinner. I don't think we've formally met yet."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Raldo starts to make pancakes for Ti'Shaun
"Well I definitely know who you are, the little argument you and Manda had was the highlight of day 1, and most talked about"

He stops to think...
"Your name is... Ti'Shaun, I don't know how to spell it but I love the sound of it."
"The names Je'Raldo" He looks back at Ti'Shaun
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:18 pm

"Oh please, that was nothing. Come back when we get to the halfway mark on the competition, then we can talk about tea." She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Yeah.. Ti'Shaun." She was fluttered at the guy knowing her name. "It's different, I know, but it's suitable for me." She nodded. "Je'Raldo.. that's cute. You look like a Je'Raldo.. and ...Jesus Christ? Oh my god are you here to kill me off because of what I did last week at that party?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Raldo laughs out loud more than he should, knowing this girl would be a party to be around with

"No, no not at all!" He finishes her pancakes and brings the plate over to her

"Bon Appetit!" He kisses his fingers in a hand gesture only cooks would do, only to be funny.

Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:08 pm

She smiles at the smell of the newly prepared food. "A guy that can cook, count me in." She batts her eyes. "You know, you do actually look kind of familiar, have you ever been on reality TV before?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Raldo stops and laughs
"You know... I was just about to ask you the same thing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Munchies   Late Night Munchies - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night Munchies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next