The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Clayton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our second jury member of the season... Clayton!" She gestures to the door as Clayton walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Clayton 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Thu May 02, 2019 12:07 am

Clayton walked out of the door with his dufflebag in hand and dropped it next to the couch and took a seat. “Yee doggie! It truly is a pleasure to meet you in person miss Val.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:19 am

"Aw, so kind! Thank you Clayton," Val says. "So tell me how are you feeling? What are your first immediate thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 pm

“Well Val I’m pretty devastated and also a tad confused. Ivy nominated Paula for eviction because Paula nominated her before, yet when she had the deciding vote she chose to keep the girl that nominated her. A lil fishy if ya ask me.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 10:12 pm

"Very true," Val says. "Why do you think she and the rest of the house decided to send you home over Paula?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm

"Well my social game was most certainly not the best, I stuck to myself most of the time and those I had aligned myself with were sent home. Maybe cuz I had no ties to anyone else they thought it would be a safe move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Clayton   Eviction Interview - Clayton Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Clayton
Page 1 of 1