The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Delin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Delin Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our fourth evictee of the season... Delin!" She gestures to the door as Delin walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Delin 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Delin walks out, waving his hands at everyone in the crowd.

He wanders to the seat near Val. “Hello, Val! Nice to finally see you in person!” He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:55 pm

She smiled. "Oh, I'm sure it is. I'm gorgeous, honey." She laughs. "But as much as I like talking about myself, tonight is about you and your failures in the game. You were just evicted by a vote of 9-2... how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:12 pm

He sighs. “Well... I feel a lot of things right now... sad, angry, betrayed... but now I just feel happy. I made some lasting friendships in this house and experienced so many new things I don’t get back home... I feel so grateful for this opportunity.”

He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:24 pm

"Happy? After your eviction? And losing out on a million dollars?" Val was surprised. "Alright then."

Eviction Interview - Delin Tumblr_inline_n9xpuylFAC1ssixo9

"Well, you mentioned feeling betrayed... who do you feel betrayed by? And why do you think those that 'betrayed' you, as you said, choose to do just that?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:34 pm

He blinks. “Let’s take that term loosely though!”

”I had aligned myself with some people throughout the house, like Gobi and Peaches... I suppose being oblivious to their interactions with each other didn’t help me either!” He chuckles.

“But the one person who I felt the most betrayed by was Aaliyah. I really thought she’d help fight for my spot in this competition. She was closer to people I wasn’t so close with...”

He sighs, then shakes his head. “But, honestly? I shouldn’t have expected her to help... everyone has their alliances and she told me she has one.” He shrugs.

“Oh well, I suppose.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:00 pm

"Aaliyah. Hmm, interesting," Val ponders his answers before continuing. "Well, this week I introduced to you the Nominations Twist. You received three votes, by Andre, Ivy and Sergio and then were officially placed on the block by House Ambassador Carmen after tying with Paula and Andre. Were you surprised by their votes seeing as you seemed to have a good connection with a majority of the house?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:37 pm

He ponders the question. “Kind of? Ivy is meh, I understand, barely knew her. Andre I know he doesn’t like me, since I took away his precious cruise from him.”

“Sergio on the other hand... that shocked me just a little bit. I thought we were getting along great! Guess I was wrong, huh Val?” He chuckles

“As far as the votes to evict... not really. As soon as you deemed me and Garfield the official nominees, I knew it was over for me. Garfield is way more liked than me, especially from his romantic endeavor with Peaches.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:21 pm

"Yeah, being up against Garfield must've been tough seeing as though he's a big teddy bear. Everyone loves him! Who did you feel CLOSEST too in the house?

And also, who do you think has the best shot to win right now, and who do you want to see out next?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Delin took a deep breath. “Well, I felt really close with a lot of people! Sam of course, Wanda in an odd sense, and Aaliyah. Yeah she didn’t keep her promise but, things happen’ she’s still a lovely girl.”

“Oh, and don’t forget the big mastermind, Paula!” He chuckles. “She’s got a good head on her shoulders.”

“Ooh... best shot at winning? I’d have to say Gobi or Garfield. Garfield is a big social player, which may benefit him in the end. Gobi is a monster at those challenges. I have faith he’ll win.”

“As for who I want out next? Well, everyone who voted to nominate me of course!” He chuckles. “But, if I’m being honest, everyone should be scared of Andre. He is the biggest wildcard in that house. I’m surprised no ones been paying attention!” He chuckles. “Maybe he does have the right mindset for this game.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:20 pm

"Well Delin, we have to wrap things up but as you know when Sam was evicted, she donated her coins to you. You may choose to forward your 147 Val Chips to someone like she did, or you can choose to not share the wealth like your BFF Martin.

So what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Delin contemplated. Should he give them to someone who would use them, or a good friend?

He scratched his beard. “Well, I think I’ll give all of my chips to Wanda.” he stated.

“She’s a really good kid and I want to help her as much as I can. Family values I guess! Haha!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Delin   Eviction Interview - Delin Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Delin
Page 1 of 1