The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Paula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Paula Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:19 am

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our third jury member of the season... Paula!" She gestures to the door as Paula walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Paula 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 1:19 pm

Paula comes in, blowing kisses to the audience. Finally some recognition. She takes her seat and smiles at Val. "Oh, it's good to actually meet you in person. It's true camera fattens people, because you're a skinny legend on live."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Eviction Interview - Paula Giphy

Val was taken a back by the backhanded complement. She chuckles falsely, "Thank you Paula! And you are right. You're also looking lovely and fresh for someone who was just in a house with over 90 cameras watching her all day! Anyways, you were just evicted by Donovan's sole vote. So tell me, how are you feeling? What are your first thoughts now that you've been evicted and heading to the jury house?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 am

"I am feeling just fine." She doesn't stop smiling to the public, oh, how she loves some actual live audience. "It wasn't really a surprise to me, and I think I went as far as I should go, it wasn't my desire to win, anyway. I just wanted some camera exposition before breaking out in the cinema industry."

"But I can't help and think how much Donovan is screwed if he stays with Peaches and Andre. Oh, the backstab."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 1:05 pm

"Well, I think many people will agree that your theatrics in the house made for some good drama and just your presence rubbed a few people the wrong way. You know what they 'Any press is good press'," she chuckles.

"Well, you clearly didn't get along well with Peaches and Andre, but they outlasted you. Do you think they're smarter than they let on? And let's talk about some of your past friendships in the house too. You really don't seem like the type to keep any friends at all. So what drew you to making close friendships with the likes of Delin, Wanda and Aurora?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 2:43 pm

"Andre may be a tad smarter than expected, but his ego will end up biting himself in the ass in the future, he may go all the way to the finale but no one will ever consider voting on this scum boy. Hopefully if he does get 2nd place he go and waste all the money with his flop album to get no recognition and them go back to being a poor unknown egoistical pebble." It's  the first time she's able to do this rant out of a Diary Room, it's refreshing. "As to Peaches. I don't really know, I never stopped to actually inspect that girl up close, she was so forgettable in all senses. She did hate me a lot, and I don't really mind, a lot of people hate me, she's not special for me, and I guess she isn't for anybody."

"And about my alliance... I simply feel the need to take those select people under my wing. Don't get things wrong, I'm no saint to mingle with anyone, neither to take care of them, but as long as it's those three, I'm fine, they're particularly good in certain aspects of life and I appreciate that, and I can see them having a name on the future, so why not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Paula   Eviction Interview - Paula Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Paula
Page 1 of 1