The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Wanda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Wanda Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our first jury member of the season... Wanda!" She gestures to the door as Wanda walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Wanda 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:25 pm

Wanda flailed wildly as she walked across the stage--so much so that one of her gloves flew off into the crowd, only to be caught by an ADORING fan. Or. Maybe it just hit them in the face. Wanda chose to see it as a fan interaction though.

"VAL." She plopped into a chair, leaning way too far forward so as to force eye contact. "Are you single? I'm not rich yet but for you... I could be."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Eviction Interview - Wanda Giphy

Val chuckled as Wanda sat in the seat in front of her. "Wow, you sure are... energetic, huh? I take it you're happy with being evicted? What are your initial thoughts and reactions? Why did you choose to fall on the sword for Paula?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:01 pm

"THOUGHTS AND REACTIONS, WOW," she flopped back into her chair with such force that she nearly kicked off a boot. "WHEW. So uh. The house is cool and all but. I felt so STIFLED??? And negative. So many FAKE PEOPLE and I just can't BE fake."

She thought for a moment, then added, "Well that's a lie. I can be fake. But I still didn't like the VIBE there. If I don't like someone, they'll know. I don't have the SOCIAL SKILLS to get by in this game. PAULA ON THE OTHER HAND."

Eviction Interview - Wanda Tumblr_nm98dlO9r41qdou6po1_540

"Paula reminds me of my BEST FRIEND BACK HOME--" Wanda waved erratically into the camera. "HI NADINE BY THE WAY." Then her attention was instantly back on Val. "She was just. Nice to me. And treated me like a gal pal. She, Delin and Garfield were cool to me, and it felt like Paula got an UNFAIR SHAKE in the game. Like... Garf is fine. He's a big cuddly BOI and nobody will try to take him out for stupid reasons. Paula?" She clicked her tongue, disapproving. "Got cast as a mean girl right off the bat. UNFAIR. FAKE NEWS."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:19 pm

"I didn't get why people cast her out either... but oh well! I was living for the drama, as were the fans." Val then looks at her notes.

"So, we didn't get to see you strategize much in the house. For the most part, your narcolepsy was acting up. You were up while people were sleeping and vice versa... but you were always tinkering with the house appliances, which we'll be sending you a bill for by the way.

I'm getting off track. So... what WAS your strategy in the game? And would you have done anything differently if you could go back and do it all again?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:23 pm

She laughed, “Oh the appliances? You don’t have to thank me. I improve because I care, gorgeous.”

“And uh… My strategy?” Wanda scratched her head. “I mean, I tried to have one, but it’s hard to say. I’m not great at KEEPING MY PLANS SOLID I kinda just improvise. My main idea was just to surround myself in really strong players to carry me through the game, but uh,” she laughed and scratched the back of her neck. “That backfired. Obviously. My social game wasn’t up to par.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:51 pm

"Well, that's true," Val laughed. "Your physical social game was much stronger than your social one. Well, you barely HAD a social game. But let's talk about briefly about the social aspect of the game... we know that you felt closest to Paula and Delin in the house.

But who would your targets been had you stayed in the game? Who do you want to see be evicted next? And who do you THINK, not want, will be in the finale?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:59 pm

“Who do I want to go home? Uh.” She’d still been scratching her neck, and her hand itched its way around her neck, up her chin, and onto her cheek. She didn’t stop scratching. “I think Garfield’s an obvious target from a TOTALLY UNBIASED PERSPECTIVE. He’d have to go at some point, but sending him home will make someone VERY UNLIKABLE.”

“Sam’s also dangerous just because she’s so sweet and nice. And Gobi is like a cuddly little lizard man so OBVIOUSLY HE NEEDS TO GO HOME.”

“I think Peaches will make it to the finals—it’s impossible to send her home and being a pawn so often has REALLY played in her favor. Anyone who puts her up is gonna feel like an ASSHOLE and I think that’ll carry her far considering who is left. My money’s on her and uh…” She briefly stopped scratching to start picking at her nails. Nasty ass. “Y’know what. Sam. Now that she’s back, I have a good feeling about her making it to the finals. She’s also got that ‘well I don’t wanna HURT THE CUTE ONE so I’ll keep her as an ally’ thing going on.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:10 pm

"Those are... interesting answers. I didn't expect you to be paying much attention, to be honest." Val shrugs. "Well, I have one final question for you. As you know, The Mad House auction is a major twist this season. But this upcoming week is the FINAL ONE. And you have my quite the collection of chips.

So Wanda, you have 562 Chips. Who do you want to give them to?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:14 pm

At that, she laughed. “Oh, Val, do you even have to ask? PAULA gets all my chips, all my love, all my support. She’s my NUMBER ONE. I thought about giving them to Peaches, but she doesn't need my pity--she'll be fine.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Wanda   Eviction Interview - Wanda Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Wanda
Page 1 of 1