The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Week 1 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Live Eviction   Week 1 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:42 am

Cash enters the diary room shortly after the eviction happened.

"Holy shit, I can't breathe! I can't believe I escaped that eviction! It was so close, I'm so happy that I didn't let down my fans and leave on the first WEEK! That would have been a major let down!" Cash said baffled, still in disbelief.

"Now that I survived week one, I seriously have to get my head in the game... it's not going to be that easy next time. I still received four votes against me, which is far too many for comfort. That means that four people in this house wanted me gone! What I need right now is for somebody on my side of the house to win HOH, preferably me so I can 100% guarantee my safety for the week. If I do manage to win HOH, I will make sure that one of the 4 votes towards me will go home. It's time to figure out who those people are. I can do this." Cash said filled with determination.

"Game aside, I'm kind of hoping that I don't win HOH... so I can really just chill and create bonds with my other houseguests. I really want to prove my loyalty to a lot of the houseguests. Especially Je Raldo, Ti Shaun, Manda, Deressa, Valenda.... well everybody I made promises to. My word can only count for so much, I need to prove myself to them with my actions too!"
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/

Week 1 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1