The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day! Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!   Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day! Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:51 am

Martin went into the diary room, looked at what was in the room, and sat down on a chair. Poking a couple of times in the camera with the words " this thing works?", Red decided to, that okay, it is time to talk.

"Oh, here's the first day. The neighbors in this house are very funny. Sergio's a hot Bouncer I want to know more and more. With Peach I feel comfortable. I doubt we'll have a relationship, but I like her... As an ally", he remembered about the situation in bed, blushed, but did not pay attention to it. "Today we need to try to communicate with a lot of participants, after all, the neighbors"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!   Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day! Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Martin has not been in the diary room for a long time and he has something to say, I would even say that he burns from what is now stored in it.

"I understand that many are now creating alliances to survive in this game and, truth be told, they are doing the right thing, but", he pointed his finger at the camera, "They don't know that my favorite children in the camp are in my heart, they believe in me all the time and I feel it. Hey, Jackie, if you can see this, I'm still waiting for you to draw, I miss you so much, all of you", there's a tear on the counselor's face, "It's only been a week, and I miss them like crazy. I wish everyone understood what I'm doing for them now. Now in the top 5 on coins, but I madly tried on today's challenge and sincerely hope that I will get to the top 3 or even become the first",-clenched his hands into a fist,

"Pioneers of camp 'Lighthouse', I love you all and sincerely hope that you are all right."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!   Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 am

"Well... People have learned that I am a very strong opponent and now there are two options. Either they will try to remove me all the time, or they will want to make an Alliance with me, because an ally with strength, beauty and intelligence is a very good option".

"Nominees for eviction... Difficultly. Nevea is a beautiful girl, we got along well, if she stays, I'm sure we'll play shoulder to shoulder. Aurora is very interesting. She's one of those people who's not afraid to talk to me, and I don't want to flirt with her, and she's not in love with me, which is great. She's a good friend, I'm not likely to vote against her. And that's Sam...A lot of people think I'd be against her, but... I don't know, she's one of the people I don't have a very good relationship with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!   Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Romance is already in the first day!
Page 1 of 1